Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 11-08-2018, 08:26 AM
Experiencer

Thank you. Yes, this is how it started - right at the beginning, I bieved I was picking things up from him. I thought it was him sending signals to me and tried to ignore them but, obviously, they became so strong and also shared.

It has been 3 months today. We have had some contact, messages in the week or so after seeing each other, then he stopped. But then he posted a happy birthday on my facebook wall for the first time ever, bringing more confusion. Contact is only via facebook and is just the odd mutual like on a post or whatever.
I have a very strong sense we need to meet up and clear the air. So many things left unsaid and needing sharing to clear so we can both move on.
Yet reading through this entire thread again I realise I missed something. I forget who said it exactly but it was very insightful with regard to male/female friendships and respective partners just having to deal. Perhaps that is a test of my marriage - how solid is it. If I believe it to be as solid as I think, then meeting with a friend for coffee shouldn't be a problem for either of us - and either him or his partner. We shall see. But the feeling to connect and talk about this is the strongest it has ever been, intuitively.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoCake
My opinion is these connections, if not related to limerence or another attachment issue, is Empathic. Everything is energy and frequency and vibes. We can vibe with many different people - even strangers. But once in awhile we come across someone who is broadcasting, so to speak, on our very same frequency, and we connect in a way that is much deeper and more intense than any other connection. Our minds try to rationalize what has occurred, leading to romantic feelings. Also, where being an empath is concerned, he may have feelings for you that you are picking up on and owning as yours.

In my opinion, there are no Twin Flames - not as described or defined by New Age gurus. There are connections between people, yes. For those who have been involved with their so-called TF and later part, it could be an attachment issue. For others, it could very well be limerence. And for others, it could be a deeper empathic bond that has formed between two deeply intuitive, empathic people.

The idea of TFs is great, but I do believe the basis lies in being an empath.