Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 11-05-2015, 08:40 AM
Experiencer
What to do if u meet past life friends?

Since last year i started to meet a few from past lives, dont know why it happens....
they r from totally different background but we both know we v met before ,
it is exciting and a little horrible feeling.

I m an old soul , but i forget most of my past lives, i dont know how to handle the sudden popping up friends.
Do u have same experiences and is it a sign/lesson for us to learn? what is it?
Old 11-05-2015, 08:48 AM
Master
If you are an old soul then you know what to do.
Relax and be yourself.
Old 11-05-2015, 01:16 PM
Master

If you know that they believe in reincarnation you might discuss any karma you might share .
Old 11-05-2015, 01:25 PM
Administrator
Hello

At times it is just a re union that coming together in knowing the other and life goes on from there. Other times its more where there is something from the past maybe between you to clear and the you can move on with a clearer direction in this life. We might have done an act or been in an event that we can see more clearly in this life and move that karma from it.

I have met a few and well married one that I share in many a past life with. Why in this life we came together is that we were pre destined to meet again (so many readers have told us this ) and we feel that we were meant to be a couple. We were not always a couple in past lives and we do have some karmic debts to be cleared and are clearing them as life goes along.

We share with us another friend of mine that shared in a different past life path with at times me and at times my husband and at time us both. He came into my life so that I could save his life, so that I could get him on the right path and help him along in life.

The past is the past and while it has its place in our present it does not have to define whom we are now but it can at times guide us on a different view point of a path we choose.

Lynn
Old 12-05-2015, 02:12 AM
Experiencer
Thanks for the guidance.
It seems i come to a page to come to them again... re union...
i dont feel they r soulmates or what, they come both as a man or a woman...but it really makes my karma even more complicated.
I already have a difficult karma to deal in this incarnation,
then those people come back from other lives make it even more complicated...
sometimes i want to run away from all of these.
Old 12-05-2015, 04:10 AM
Experiencer
This is probably a lot more common than most people realize. In fact, I imagine it is the norm and not an exception to the rule. Unfortunately, many people are never able to make this connection.

I do encourage you to reconsider the purpose of this reunion. I am certain this did not happen to make "your life" more complicated. Quite the contrary - this happened because it needed to. It is a gift and it is unfortunate that you don't see it this way. I encourage you to give yourself some space, perhaps spend some time introspectating. Lastly, if this reunion truly is a burden for you - remember, you get to pick who you wish to associate yourself with.

Good luck

A man who has not passed through the inferno of his passions has not overcome them.

-- Carl Jung
Old 12-05-2015, 11:26 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by starnight1
Since last year i started to meet a few from past lives, dont know why it happens....
they r from totally different background but we both know we v met before ,
it is exciting and a little horrible feeling.

I m an old soul , but i forget most of my past lives, i dont know how to handle the sudden popping up friends.
Do u have same experiences and is it a sign/lesson for us to learn? what is it?

Nature tends to bring together past life friends and lovers together. You will feel at ease and comfortable with them, as if you had been together for many years due to positive feelings from the subconscious.

Sudden popping up friends can be a good opportunity for you to exercise love and have a good time in this life too with past friends, and help each other in your personal journeys in life.

Wholesome virtuous behavior progressively leads to the foremost.~ Buddha AN 10.1

If you do right, irrespective of what the other does, it will slow down the (turbulent) mind. ~ Rajini Menon
Old 13-05-2015, 08:16 AM
AliceR71

If we think about it, perhaps most of us has had more friends, lovers, acquaintances and work colleagues in this present life than in any one previous life. This is due to the fact that perhaps in previous lives, we only stayed in one place as it was difficult to travel out of ones home town and certainly abroad. Technology has helped us more in this life as well to connect with a wider circle of people in this century.
So perhaps in a life in the sixteenth century, you would only have known your immediate family and a few people who lived around you, whereas now, you would know all your extended family, some better than others as well as people from school, neighborhood, work, Facebook etc... Just a thought!!
Old 13-05-2015, 11:35 PM
Deactivated Account
Highfive them!
Old 14-05-2015, 01:22 AM
coolchic101

My ex-boyfriend, my childhood friend, and my son have all had a past life connection with me. I feel the strongest connection with me and my son because we were siblings in at least 2 lifetimes and we get along great!

My mother on the other hand had a past life connection with me but she is dark. She murdered me in my past life (will have to write a thread about that). She is spiritually destructive.