Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 15-10-2010, 02:29 AM
White Wolf

This may sound overly simplistic - and I'm no expert by any stretch of the imagination - yet I have had great success in manifesting somethings I thought completely unobtainable simply by choosing them!

To give a working example, I saw a beautiful coat - very expensive but exactly what I wanted - and I simply said to myself, "If I could have any coat in this store, it would be that one". Then I walked away. I was so sure that the coat was unobtainable that I didn't even bother to feel negative about it, if that makes any sense.

A few weeks later, I happened to go into the store only to find they had one coat left, in my size, and it was marked down by 75% because they had been unable to sell it, even though many women had admired it!

I believe it worked because I chose the coat and then got out of my own way!

White Wolf.
Old 15-10-2010, 12:11 PM
Master
ah i wish i could dettach like you!
Old 15-10-2010, 03:33 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Wolf
I believe it worked because I chose the coat and then got out of my own way!

White Wolf.

Hi White Wolf!

I think you've hit on a key ingredient in successful manifestation of wants and desires, and that is simply not to dwell on it and keep digging up the seed to check its progress once you've "planted" it...!!!!! Ask, know it's yours, give thanks, and LET IT GO!!!! That is what has always worked best for me in any sort of situation where I'm trying to manifest a specific goal or desire. It seems the more distant and objective I am.. the less emotional attachment I have to the outcome, etc!...the better and quicker it works

See? I KNEW your posts would be wonderful!!
Old 15-10-2010, 03:34 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosewater

Rose, yes! That's truly the key, I believe! I've had far greater success when I'm able to do so... but it ain't easy!!!

Hugs!!
Old 16-10-2010, 03:22 AM
White Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosewater

Um, Rosewater ... it's a learned skill, not a trait, (unfortunately). I'm 46, so I've had a lot of years to practice.

White Wolf

Last edited by White Wolf : 16-10-2010 at 03:31 AM.
Old 16-10-2010, 03:30 AM
White Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightFilledHeart
Hi White Wolf!

I think you've hit on a key ingredient in successful manifestation of wants and desires, and that is simply not to dwell on it and keep digging up the seed to check its progress once you've "planted" it...!!!!! Ask, know it's yours, give thanks, and LET IT GO!!!! That is what has always worked best for me in any sort of situation where I'm trying to manifest a specific goal or desire. It seems the more distant and objective I am.. the less emotional attachment I have to the outcome, etc!...the better and quicker it works

See? I KNEW your posts would be wonderful!!

Thank you, LightFilledHeart.

And I just love your analogy about the seed. That is so accurate! There is a real art to "behaving as is you've received" without getting in your own way.

For example: if your goal is new clothes, happily make room in your closet, and perhaps even buy new coat-hangers ... but don't haunt the boutique waiting for the "half-price sale" to be announced!

White Wolf
Old 18-10-2010, 09:34 PM
JEN

Hi everyone
What a lovely thread of posts..... I love the feel.
I have already posted on the "have you ever manifested anything?" thread, but wanted to get involved with you guys!

I am not sure if it has already been mentioned, but for me, listening and following your intuition is one of the biggest ingredients to manifesting. My intuition, which I fondly refer to as "the dreaded voice", often directs me to go or be somewhere that allows the "manifestation" to take place. Sometimes it drives me crazy! AND it does have a sense of humour!

Just recently I woke up feeling quite tired so I rested in bed, pondering as I do, till about noon. But needed a couple of things from shop so went down the local to get what I needed, and was just about to drive home when I hear that dreaded voice "no, you need to go to the op shop".... (a little background info needed here: My favourite boutiques are Good Sammys, Anglicare, Salvation Army, and any other op shop. BUT I have a LOT of scot in me so that I even wait till THEY are having a sale!! - most of my clothes etc cost $2). "Nah, I really dont need anything". "GO TO THE OP SHOP", "alright, alright, I'm going", So I'm walking around wondering what in the hell I am supposed to see (that perhaps someone else might need, when I get directed to the "bargain table". Then I burst out laughing, because I remembered that while I was sitting in bed, I had thought 'when I can afford it, I will buy myself a new pillow slip for my triangle pillow'..... and sure enough, there on the bargain table was a lovely lace triangle pillow slip (reduced to 50cents!)..."There you go!"

BTW White Wolf, what part of OZ are you from. I live in Perth.

Kind regard all. JEN
Old 18-10-2010, 09:50 PM
Virtuality

A good trick is to start with the small stuff and make it a game. Try to manifest seeing something on tv that night (pick a STRANGE word or something visual) or just pick something small but odd that you want to manifest physically. When I was doing this, I decided to manifest looseleaf tea from a specific shop in our town. Three days later our neighbor came over to visit and she brought us a gift... can you guess what it was??? Once you get the hang of the small stuff, the bigger more meaningful stuff should be easier for you.
Old 20-10-2010, 08:03 PM
spiritflow

the way to detach from goals to manifest is to get into a high enough vibration

high vibration is the key. so the more joyous, happy and abundant you feel, the more you will naturally want to detach automatically. You will simply be in a state of joy where there is no worry or anything else going around. This will then have you manifesting more easily.
Old 20-10-2010, 11:05 PM
Master
yes true spiritflow, i am trying to raise mine but it's hard with so much negative going on.