Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 31-08-2018, 08:39 AM
Master
Most of them who asks for money can't give you the kind of help you need.

The main reason is that it requires a large amount of energy to heal or remove a parasite from someone else...
That can have a serious impact to the health of the worker-healer.

Also there are good chances for the parasite to jump on to the exorcist..

Propably they will send to you an angelic being of air to do the job,but as you'll find out for your self,if the parasite had reached you at deep levels,
the angel won't be able to do much..
Old 02-09-2018, 10:29 AM
Seeker

you dont need meds

I was diagnosed with schizophrenia. Figured out that there are demons. They are probably who you are hearing. The way I got them to stop was to reach out to new beings who are positive. If you have never heard of any there is Saint Germain the ascended master. Archangel Michael and The beings from Sirius. Hope that helps
Old 02-09-2018, 02:49 PM
Seeker

Spirit

You need help from the most high
Saint Germain Archangel Micheal would help you
Old 17-09-2018, 09:51 AM
Newbie ;)

Thanks

Your post was nice
Old 19-09-2018, 01:23 AM
Ascender
Two or more SSRI meds like Paxil do this.
I only took it like three days and got horrible voices! Other SSRIs can make you wake up afraid like you were running away from a monster or ax murderer.
Old 19-09-2018, 01:52 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

I used to hear a voice whispering to my right ear ...

Right before I would wake up.

Interesting experience.
Old 19-09-2018, 08:24 AM
Guide
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewanderer21
I used to hear a voice whispering to my right ear ...

Right before I would wake up.

Interesting experience.

Hearing voices can sometimes be an indication of schitzophrenia, but it can in other instances be the hearing of one's own Higher Self.

Old 09-10-2018, 04:13 AM
Pathfinder

Thumbs up You are incredible!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe77
P.S. Further to my post above, I am available as a support for anybody who is hearing voices.

Feel free to contact me if you need help from someone who understands what you are going through.

Thank you so much for posting this! It really has helped me out in a time when I thought I was completely alone in this. Although I do not actually hear voices, for over a year, I have been telepathically communicating with entities who send me thoughts and respond to my own thoughts. So much has happened that I know for a fact that it can't be schizophrenia. It's laughable to even think that it is now.

Sometimes they are nice, like right now they are being relatively kind. But they seem to operate in a feedback loop, and if I have even slightly negative thoughts they will start being extremely mean to me. And the angrier I get, the more they provoke me. Sometimes they send thoughts/images like bugs and other scary things when I'm trying to sleep too, though that's, thankfully, infrequent. They also call me a freak and say I'm evil and things like that.

They don't seem to be as scary as yours though, so reading your post really gave me hope that if you can handle it when they are that bad, I can too.

Edit: Also, this is my first post on this forum. I decided to become a member because of this thread.
Old 09-10-2018, 03:08 PM
Suspended
Hi,

I have a situation that strongly resembles what you are going through. I’ve experienced most of what you’ve talked about in your opening post. The spirit that haunts me is always nasty, it’s an evil spirit.

I hear a voice. I understand it as only one voice & not many because it is of a spirit that can change its voice & pose as different characters. It does this because it seeks to attack me psychologically. These attacks have lead to it possessing me.

It has also attacked me physically. It used to squeeze my testicles & vas deferens (the tubes that connect to the testicles) through the day & then would add a psychological attack whilst preventing me from falling asleep through the night. I can only suggest that it did something to my brain to stop me falling asleep because it felt like it was inside of me & made me feel slightly inflated, which in turn made me feel wide awake.
I have been attacked in other physical ways too.

In September of 2017 the spirit started a new attack on me which lasted for months. It exploited my belief in Spirit Guides by posing as one at first & then many. It went on to pose as ancestral spirits too. During these months it also stayed present as the evil spirit & created the illusion that the Guides and ancestral spirits were helping me.
I became very comfortable interacting with this illusion/deception, & actually came to believe in it as a real experience, that I was psychic & had met these guides.
Because I’ve had a lot of problems in life, this illusion exploited my issue’s & paved the way for me to attempt suicide in March of this year. The evil spirit manipulated me into believing that a new life was waiting for me in the spirit world, so mentally I gradually became ready & willing to take an overdose.
The evil spirit possessed me while using my body to take the overdose & I did not resist. After that I fell asleep for the rest of the day before waking up that night when my body was ready to vomit. It felt like I was vomiting all night, & later I couldn’t even keep a sip of water down. In the morning I passed out.
Four days later I woke up in hospital with liver failure. Thankfully I had not done too much damage & recovered in two weeks.
After being discharged I was transferred to a psychiatric hospital where I was diagnosed with psychosis & put on anti-psychotic medication. They kept me in for five weeks before sending me home.

Since psychotic treatment began I’ve been willing to receive the help, thinking that it might work, but it’s clear to see that it doesn't help at all. And the medication is so strong that I’m constantly drowsy too, & there are a variety of other side effects.
The psychiatrists don’t listen to me either when I explain that a ghost is causing the problem. While I can’t expect them to believe in ghosts, I’m slightly stunned that they are closed to the idea because if they listened to me they would have a better understanding of what has been happening to me. Every time I mention the ghost though, they dismiss it & say that it’s a type of hallucination that I’m experiencing. It’s so frustrating, it’s more like I’m being processed than treated.

What I’ve learned about ridding myself of this spirit is that most of the advice I’ve received doesn’t work. Things like white light meditation, praying, asking for the help of angels, etc. Even smudging hasn’t worked.

I did get some insight from a former forum member though, someone who is from the Navajo nation of Native America & considers himself to be a medicine man/shaman & is called Thunder Bow. He is the one who told me that the attacks were psychological and that I have what he calls ‘ghost sickness’, a term I’ve come to feel comfortable with because the evil spirit is powerful, it has a variety of abilities. The condition is more then any one thing, more than just being possessed or hearing voices.
I tell the doctors that I have ghost sickness not psychosis, which falls on deaf ears.
Thunder Bow told me that his people have ceremonies to deal with ghost sickness but never said what they do during the ceremonies. Looking online suggests they might keep the matter a private, as some Native American’s tend do with their beliefs & customs.

So that’s a bit about my experiences, I think I’ll leave it there because I’ve gone on for long enough. Sorry I don’t have the solution for you.
Old 09-10-2018, 03:57 PM
Master
I just feel sad to see humans suffering from these *******s..I don't know what else to say.