Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 19-01-2018, 01:25 PM
Newbie ;)

My understanding about Death as an Illusion and part of the Trap system.

Hello all

I look at death as part of the Trap system in this fake reality and universe.

I have read the Tibetan book of the Dead or the Bardol Thodol. When
I sleep at night I know I leave my body assume another personality and enter another less material body and assume a different personality Oblivious to that I am Sleeping or practicing Death in the after life your so called Dream World much like the Bardol Thodol says of the afterlife when people die and begin the slippery slide down the slope to the womb and rebirth. Your bed is in reality is your coffin disguised. That is also why you were born you sought refuge of this world to escape the karmic demon creations of your previous life accompanied by the Trauma that were chasing you and missed the so called clear light of true escape so says the Bardo Thodol text.

After I am done dreaming created from the daily insanity of the karma effects while in the body return to the body and born again so to speak and wake feeling refreshed in the host body. We get so stressed in the host body of this insane world of ours expecting different results when we return from our afterlife Dream world. This world is full of deception and lies and all part of the trap system by something or being and no it is not a school of learning all lies parroted by the New Age group of just ignorant fools due to someone parroting that to all and all started parroting that as well as being true. I have read a lot on the NDE's all part of the Trap system to catch those in that state and route them so they are none the wiser and told a lie.

I have also read a lot on Buddhist understanding of our fake reality we live in. Although I am not a practicing Buddhist and have my own secret knowledge of my own discovery on my part. I am so to speak my own mystery school and the only member.

I am very intuitive and Clairaudience that is I listen to what I need to hear and guided by that to do my research for my own personal use to figure out what this world is about and its insanity of people 24/7 trying to over and over expecting different results which is the very definition of insanity.
Old 19-01-2018, 07:23 PM
Master

I think "fake reality" is a misnomer.

To me, vehemence is a sign of erroneousness. Our emotions are the best indicator of being in harmony with our (higher) purpose / inner self.
Old 19-01-2018, 10:12 PM
Master

Welcome to the forum . I know some see our phy. world as the dream and the astral /after life as the real world . I see our phy. world as a more denser form from the astral . As many others do . Both being real .
Old 20-01-2018, 02:59 AM
Guide

I have read the same theory, that we are re routed into the physical world by lies...to not only take on our karma, but the karma of those rerouting us back into this world.

I don't believe that. Imo, it is a theory those who feel victimized would align with. There's an overt victimization to this theory.

The physical world is hard, there is not one person who wouldn't say they haven't felt victimized at least one time, and for many...all the time.

It is a school for learning...but it's not learning how to be rich, or famous, or popular.

It's a school for the soul....how to be strong from the inside out. Not the outside in. Nobody with a strong mentality would be believe we are being victimized here, in even the harshest circumstances there are lessons from the soul to the spirit.

The difference is, some people learn fast, and others... can't learn in a lifetime. Those are the defiant, stubborn ones who play victim to a life that takes good and bad with learning...there are those whose horses get away and run wild, and there are those who have them firmly by the reigns.

But everybody's horses have gotten away at one time, or another. That's how you learn to hold the reigns.
Old 20-01-2018, 01:23 PM
Master
The astral body is only an extension of the physical body, and when the physical body is dead, the astral body is dead too. There is beyond the astral, where your mental capacities open more, and you have perfect control over the mental. Navigating astral is what everyone does, but developing etheric body exists beyond the astral as well.
Old 21-01-2018, 04:33 PM
Master

Raziel, you sound bitter. I'm sorry for that.

We all create our own reality. Mine is much different than yours. I believe I did come here to learn some pretty harsh lessons this time around. Lessons learned and then I get to go home.
Old 24-01-2018, 08:43 AM
Guide

I try not to get upset with people who come here with bitter mentalities...we got to remember that a lot of members come here when they lack faith, are troubled, and need help. It's a growing process. Many of us, including myself...lose faith, get bitter, and come back...time and again to spirituality.

It's life, it's hard...we don't understand everything, and sometimes, we understand nothing.

What I do understand...is everybody is evolving and experiencing different things through their own progress and set backs. While I have no bitter feelings towards the poster, I do want to set the focus on their own empowerment, and not let the bitterness be in control. It's normal, I think, to swing between the two, until each person learns to overcome their own negative feelings, and navigate through these harsh lessons...we are more betrayed by humans, than the spiritual world. Don't let what people do here, upset your faith and beliefs in the spirit world. The two, are completely opposites...and what goes on here, the ****...is the reason why we are here....to either be teachers or students....of the good, bad, and often...very ugly.

Unfortunately, lower minded people do very bad things to teach you strength, wisdom, discernmemt, ect... and when you have enough courage and confidence to stand up and deal with it positively, the roles become reversed...and you become their teacher. Only experience can teach that, and that's how we interact, and help each other grow on a spiritual level.
Old 24-01-2018, 02:51 PM
Master

Raziel 314 , you know that we all go out of body druing deep sleep , so you know about the astral world . Is this from personal exp. or from a book ? If its just one book read a few more , like ones by Robert Monroe , William Buhlman , Erin Pavlina or D ick Sutphen , and a number of others . When you said its a trap , I was thinking more of the line " dont go in to the white light its a trap " . Not by belief but some think that way . Make some follow up comments , dont make me put you in my post and split bin .
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Monroe

Dic k Sutphen , Erin Pavlina are selling stuff off there web sites p.m. me if you want links .

p.s. If any one hear does not know about a.p. /o.b.e.
http://www.aznewage.info/astral%20travel.html
Old 24-01-2018, 03:57 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raziel314
I am so to speak my own mystery school and the only member.
Many of us here are also the only members of our own schools, and yet we experience the universe differently from one individual to the next. I will not presume that those whose experiences are different from mine are 'wrong' or come from a 'lower consciousness' or whatever. They're just not the same as mine. Plenty of room in the universe for all sorts of experiences, even ones that seemingly contradict one another.
Old 26-01-2018, 09:21 AM
Newbie ;)

I agree it feels like a 'trap', especially since over the years I've become more and more aware of the corruption of humans and the harmful things that humans do and how societies are manipulated or 'socially engineered'. Society is not set up to encourage spiritual growth, there is materialism and there is much competition.

Then if I believe in reincarnation, which I think I do, then I tend to see the world as a place that souls continue to reincarnate into and continue to be steered away from enlightenment, for the most part. It's a great effort to really live in a spiritual life, in a superficial world.