Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 28-06-2015, 05:48 AM
Knower
Can you meet online friends on the other side?

Is it possible to meet people we never knew in life from online on the other side? Psychics have said that you can meet celebrities in the afterlife. If that's true, it seems like you could see a close friend that you knew online on the other side. What do you think?
Old 28-06-2015, 08:42 AM
Knower

Yes and they don't even have to be dead. The issue is that they won't remember the encounter more than likely. I've played with this. ( with my husband) thought I can tell he's definitely there he doesn't remember or has a dream about me. :-) You can also move back and forth in time which is kinda trippy and meet your future self as well as anyone else living or dead.
Old 28-06-2015, 08:05 PM
Suspended

Yes, we can meet all sorts over there. Quite often we meet ppl there before we meet them in physical life later on..

Celebrities, however, are usually our own mental creations or thought-forms. Or artificial Entities as jurgen ziewie (well-known astral traveller) calls them in his book.

From his book (and website):

Quote:
On Artificial Entities

Question: A certain point in your book you mention encountering a man who had servants and such which were artificial entities who looked and acted real, and even had personalities and intentions. Was there anything in particular about these entities which marked them out clearly as non-living beings?

Answer: Artificial Entities (AEs) are not normally something of an issue to the projector, especially as they tend to be attached to their creators. To identify them you can rely on your intuition. At first glance artificial entities can look very convincing, but you soon realise there is an element of remoteness to them and although they can appear to have personalities these are usually the results of the projections of their creator and lack authenticity. When compared to real people, the lack of real soul becomes a clear giveaway. People with a strong sex drives often create such artificial entities subconsciously to gratify their needs either in their dreams or lucid dreams and they are inevitably compliant. You may have come across reports on some forums that they made love to a famous film star such as Angelina Jolie etc. These of course are just projections. This applies to almost any celebrity you may meet.
Old 28-06-2015, 10:23 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by durgaa
Celebrities, however, are usually our own mental creations or thought-forms. Or artificial Entities as jurgen ziewie (well-known astral traveller) calls them in his book.

From his book (and website):

I found his website to be awesome but his book to be so-so...
Old 29-06-2015, 06:02 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze
I found his website to be awesome but his book to be so-so...

I agree that his web-site explains things better. His book was more of a journal.
Old 29-06-2015, 08:04 AM
Suspended

Yes, he's writing another book at the moment.. My favourite is diary format, like Waldo Viera's book 'Projections of Consciousness'..
Old 29-06-2015, 12:48 PM
Experiencer

What if a celebrity has been dead over 30 years and he comes to you in your dreams? And you never even thought about this person before this dream/dreams?
Old 29-06-2015, 01:02 PM
Deactivated Account
To respond to the thread title/question... I sure hope so in the 'afterlife'... I've met some really great individuals online over the last several years and I know we will never cross paths in this physical lifetime - but I would love to look them up afterwards....

Old 29-06-2015, 08:58 PM
Suspended

Quote:
What if a celebrity has been dead over 30 years and he comes to you in your dreams? And you never even thought about this person before this dream/dreams?

There could be many explanations for this.
l assume you were'nt reading, watching a film or talking about this person before sleep.
lf you were infatuated with this celeb years ago they will still keep appearing now and then, because it's still there in your subconscious. You might have created a strong thought-form that is still active.
You could also be having a premonition about some future event in connection with this person - it could be a book you'll read, a documentary or film about them, or a conversation with somebody relating to this celebrity..
On the astral planes there are many shape-shifting tricksters who like to have fun with us or be worshipped in the way famous celebs are here..
They could also be symbols relating to low self-esteem, if you see what l mean..
lt's not impossible that your seeing someone famous in dreams though..
l see them quite often, and l'm still not sure lol..
Old 29-06-2015, 10:48 PM
Ascender
Some people forget that celebrities are human like any of us, and in the afterlife, spirits each have their own purpose and journeys to make. It's very possible that a celebrity who's been dead for 30 years or longer can communicate to your loved one in the afterlife, depends. And if you admire someone from the past and wish to contact them or get a message from them, no reason why they don't respond.