Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 11-01-2011, 06:28 AM
Sundialed

read the inca transcripts and let me know what is similar between them and I will check out the other guy if you want to share any links. Willaru was born in the amazon jungle and is a shaman for the Quechua tribe. When asked how you become a shaman he said that most people get struck by lightning and live through it or has NDE's. He says that it can destroy you physically but it can also destroy your ego. He on the other hand did a sacred sun dance among other things i'm sure so that he could one day become a shaman. This guy is as pure as the sun. I am interested in hearing more though about Sammy.
Old 11-01-2011, 08:06 PM
Guide
The first thing I read was his "Extraterrestrials" article. It's almost exactly the same thing Samael said, word for word, in his "The Extraterrestrials" piece.

Read "The Great Rebellion" or "The Three Mountains" also "The Mystery of the Golden Blossom" - you'll ssee the similarities.

Anyway, be well.
Old 12-01-2011, 01:36 AM
Sundialed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apakhana Akshobhya
The first thing I read was his "Extraterrestrials" article. It's almost exactly the same thing Samael said, word for word, in his "The Extraterrestrials" piece.

Read "The Great Rebellion" or "The Three Mountains" also "The Mystery of the Golden Blossom" - you'll ssee the similarities.

Anyway, be well.

wow the similarities are quite intriguing, I am with in contact with a girl that does tours with him down in Peru and will ask what she makes of this.

have you seen the video with the leader of the maya having the conversation with willaru? seeding mayan knowledge and wisdom in south america... why would don alejandro waste his time on this guy? well, i already know don has known him for a while.. either way though this is very interesting i'm going to try and dig deeper. thank you

be well as well honorable spirit.
Old 12-01-2011, 01:57 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanth
Hi im.actually.you!

As far as I'm concerned, Lucid Dreams are simply an Astral Projection with a lesser conscious awareness.

I see Dreams, Lucid Dreams and Astral Projections as being the same experience which take place in the same "area of consciousness". This area is what Robert Monroe labeled Focus 22.

Simply put, what differentiates these experiences is how consciously aware you are during them. :)

Your particular method for having Lucid Dreams, is one I call "Phasing".

http://unlimitedboundaries.ca/2010/0...-and-noticing/

I love Robert Monroe. And I agree with this as well
Old 12-01-2011, 02:02 AM
Ciqala

Have you, used the astral plane, to talk to real ancient mayan people?
Old 12-01-2011, 05:19 AM
Sundialed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciqala
Have you, used the astral plane, to talk to real ancient mayan people?

great question. one time when I was "phasing" i would enter into my backyard and from the top of the hill I would fly around wherever I wanted. It was one of my first times in a while being really lucid and I wanted to have a lot of fun flying. I was almost going to hard though I was rusty and I would be flying and keep waking up and would have to enter it again. One time when I popped out into my backyard I ran and jumped like superman and was flying about 20 feet high and about 40 feet out and I turned around and saw a very intense group of traditional mayan people it was about 6 of them and they were all sitting in silence. All men from what I remember, a few elders, maybe some adults, but there was this one young kid's eyes I looked into and all he did was nod at me recognizing me. I was still flying at the time and as soon as he nodded I looked at my hands and then I turned into one of them it was a really cool feeling have darker skin! and then I woke up. I knew I had to get back into contact with that group. i don't exactly remember the reason why i didn't fall back into a dream to meet them that night whether if that happened near morning or if i didn't succeed again i don't remember.

since i have trouble focusing on the spiritual path from time to time, time had come and gone and I started focusing intensely again and knew it was time to try and meet them. but it had also been a long time since i've been lucid enough to consciously create w/e and if I could I wanted to have as much fun as possible. these two goals were in mind.

after about a week of focusing I fell into a lower state of dreaming one night and I was working at a factory in the dream. I ended up getting fired and a guy walked me out of the building. once outside the there were police there to arrest me for i have no idea what. i was confused and didn't really resist. then all of a sudden the army came in after me and there were helicopters everywhere. that was the moment i realized whoa charlie i don't have to deal with this. i forced my hands through the handcuffs. froze everything around me with my intent and then made everyone disappear. it was awesome. i went back to the factory and once inside there was that little mayan boy from my dream! i asked him if he could show me what I was looking for and he said yes, then i looked off to my right and there was one of the elders holding a door open that was before leading into another room but now lead outside onto a beach and the weather was overcast, i knew once i got through the door i was about to have some serious wisdom time. but, at the same time i had just became lucid, just made a whole army disappear and not to mention made my hands go through handcuffs in which i love defying physical reality there. once that door opened it went from me wanting to meet them, to saying **** it and wanting to fly right through the door and all around for fun! well, i was shut down as a lesson i think, i ran and jumped and was about to fly through the door and i woke up right there. i'm actually so glad you brought that up because i need to go see those guys, but with how i've been doing on the path lately, i don't feel pure enough as i was before.. i will let you know if any progress is made.
Old 12-01-2011, 05:45 AM
Ciqala

awesome, i would totally be interested in hearing more of when you finally see them again!