Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 21-10-2010, 06:42 AM
pre-dawn

The reason why the LoA will not work is because the subtle attractive forces on which it is based cannot occupy the same space as the gross physical forces. The gross forces 'splatter' the subtle forces into something which is unrecognizable. It is therefore important to bring one's life into integrity and have the appropriate physical conditions which allow the subtle forces to enter and remain coherent.
Old 21-10-2010, 06:45 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Wolf
(I'm also in a complicated situation with a lovely man, whom I fell in love with despite my best efforts not to...)

Usually when someone mentions they are in a " complicated situation " with a lovely man.... this means the man is married. If this is the case, shouldn't that change things in wondering if it is ok, to ask for a specific person ? just a thought ~

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 22-10-2010, 02:14 AM
White Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by pre-dawn
I really don't get this. There are thousands of woman who would be happy to be in that situation. Is being married really more important than a good relationship?

.. and still you go on looking for someone else. This is not a good way to nurture what you have now.

One could rephrase this, I ask for A, but only if xyz. Are you aware that a 'but' negates everything that was said before, meaning that you don't really ask for A?

We men may be insensitive and sometimes stupid, but even in that state we pick up when something is not quite right. You may well up end with no one at all.

If you are seriously looking for someone else then untangle yourself from your current relationship first. If you don't want to do that then forget about others. To use the LoA while playing 'safe' is deceptive and the LoA will not work under such conditions or will return deception back to you.

pre-dawn, your comments are really harsh. You don't know me - and I'm not prepared to reveal my friend's personal business to people I'm only just getting acquainted with online.

The gentleman and I are not lovers [his choice, not mine] so I'm not being unfaithful to him.

As for the marriage issue - I have strong feelings re: defacto relationships. I do not want a defacto situation, so the only way for me to have a man around full-time is marriage. I'm not holding a gun to anyone's head. And most of all, I'm not deceiving anyone.

White Wolf
Old 22-10-2010, 02:19 AM
White Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Usually when someone mentions they are in a " complicated situation " with a lovely man.... this means the man is married. If this is the case, shouldn't that change things in wondering if it is ok, to ask for a specific person ? just a thought ~

Dream Angel xx

Dream Angel,

I realise I gave the wrong impression by my choice of words to describe the relationship. There is little I can say without revealing his personal business.

He is NOT married / in a relationship / dating anyone. We are both very single.

White Wolf
Old 22-10-2010, 05:13 AM
Deactivated Account

White Wolf, my apologies for misinterpretation of your words. I hope all works out in the best interest for both of you.

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 22-10-2010, 05:36 AM
White Wolf

Dream Angel, apology accepted. I should have chosen my words with more care in the first place.

And thank you for your kind thoughts.

White Wolf
Old 22-10-2010, 05:48 AM
Deactivated Account

thank you White Wolf

Expect Miracles !

Old 22-10-2010, 05:53 PM
Enya

My 'specific person' walked into my life after I decided that if I was destined to have someone, it was okay. If I wasn't, that was okay too. Either way, I was content to go with whatever was best for me. Six weeks later, I saw him walk into a room, heard in my head 'he's the one' and six months later we were married. We just passed our 20th anniversary.

Sometimes life happens when you get out of your way.
Old 22-10-2010, 06:05 PM
Deactivated Account

Very nice story Enya - Congratulations on your 20th Anniversary !

I like this saying ~ "Sometimes life happens when you get out of your way."

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 23-10-2010, 03:44 AM
White Wolf

Awww, Enya, that's lovely. Congrats on your 20th anniversary.

White Wolf