Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Quotes & Stories

Old 17-04-2019, 12:19 PM
Lightbulb

Spiritual progress is measured by the degree of freedom you experience from yesterday’s version of yourself.
It is not an acquisition but a transcendence—not an insight or series of insights,
but a permanent shift in identity from which one can never recover.

~ Bentinho Massaro

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 21-04-2019, 08:36 PM
Deactivated Account
"Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are."

--Chinese Proverb

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 21-04-2019, 11:15 PM
Master
'Real forgiveness begins with first experiencing the pain, the hurt, the rage - whatever it was that was never fully felt. When I say "fully felt", I mean completely discharged from the body, not simply gotten over intellectually by convincing yourself that it's finished. The feeling must be deeply and completely experienced kinesthetically, so that the energy really moves.' - Jon Bernie

'Spirituality is really about learning not to resist, and not to run away. You have to start where you are. So can you simply perceive what is in front of you right now? Amazingly, it's that simple.' - JB
Old 25-04-2019, 05:17 AM
Master

Along with the five physical senses, we are endowed with five subtle senses as well,
These are of solid gold when compared with the others of copper.

MAULANA RUM1

Old 27-04-2019, 03:57 AM
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." -

Mahatma Gandhi

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-04-2019, 03:57 AM
''Spiritual Law is the way this universe works.''

John Randolph Price from "Nothing Is Too Good To Be True"

Old 03-05-2019, 07:05 AM
Master
“People mistakenly assume that their thinking is done by their head; it is actually done by the heart which first dictates the conclusion, then commands the head to provide the reasoning that will defend it.”
― Anthony De Mello

"From a certain point onward there is no longer any turning back. That is the point that must be reached." - Franz Kafka
Old 03-05-2019, 07:27 AM
Experiencer

“Shakespeare said that art is a mirror held up to nature. And that’s what it is. The nature is your nature, and all of these wonderful poetic images of mythology are referring to something in you. When your mind is trapped by the image out there so that you never make the reference to yourself, you have misread the image.

The inner world is the world of your requirements and your energies and your structure and your possibilities that meets the outer world. And the outer world is the field of your incarnation. That’s where you are. You’ve got to keep both going. As Novalis said, 'The seat of the soul is there where the inner and outer worlds meet.” -Joseph Campbell
Old 03-05-2019, 12:31 PM
You are not happy because you are well.
You are well because you are happy.
You are not depressed because trouble has come to you, but trouble has
come to you because you are depressed.

You can change your thoughts and feelings, and then the outer things will
come to correspond, and indeed there is no other way of working.”

-- Emmet Fox

Nothing new under the sun!

Ha, it came underlined! They must have thought it was important!

Old 03-05-2019, 06:39 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
It does not take many words to tell the truth

-Sitting Bull-