Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Interfaith

Old 28-02-2012, 04:40 PM
Dilchannan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Hey, wait a minute, you 2, let me buy you both a drink.

Dilchy is just fine and Shabby you are just fine.
Bible, no Bible - church or no going to church, picking some scripture - picking all scripture --you
both know it's about love, abundance (John 10:10, afterall), loving God with all your heart, and our neighbors - let's not get too too into knit-picking - The letter of the law killeth - isn't that how it goes?

You 2 are both great just how you are at whatever place you're at.

You are so kind Miss H. Your love shines forth like the brightest of all stars.

I have no animosity towards Shabby, nor do her words harm, as I hope mine do not hurt her. We just see things a bit differently. Maybe my words are not for her, who knows who those words are for, someone, somewhere at sometime maybe...

Peace be with you...
Old 28-02-2012, 04:49 PM
Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilchannan
You are so kind Miss H. Your love shines forth like the brightest of all stars.

Now, look who's kind.

I'm going to print that out a foot long and tack it above my mirror.
Thanks Dilchy.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 28-02-2012, 05:50 PM
Master
Miss Hepburn, that was perfect what you said trying to show the distinctions between Jesus the man, and the Christ Spirit.

I know a lot of people hate to hear this but the Christ Spirit is the "spiritual self" in us all. The Christ Spirit is our angel-self, or godling within. It is through the Christ Consciousness, the Holy Spirit- this spirit in action that helps us awaken our true potential.

Of course, Jesus was preordained from the foundations of the world according to the Apostles to be the one to manifest the Christ-Spirit or the "Son" in the flesh and had to live the model and example in accepting his cross so others can accept their cross. He opened the doors for us. He showed us the possibilities. He elevated the human awareness of God to its rightful place. He is saying if we live in his Christened "consciousness" we will never die. Meaning we will never fall away from God, never die spiritually again. The life he says is "spiritual life"- all life forever either in flesh or spirit. When he says "Me", he means the Spiritual I, his Christ-self. When he says "die" he means separation from God
Old 28-02-2012, 07:09 PM
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
Miss Hepburn, that was perfect what you said trying to show the distinctions between Jesus the man, and the Christ Spirit.

I know, that is because you are my twin brother.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 29-02-2012, 01:44 AM
Master
Jesus was also a man. He choose to incarnate as a divine teacher out of his love for humanity. He didn't have to do it. He could have chosen nirvana instead. I love the Christ Spirit but I also love and appreciate the man, for doing this, and lighting the way for the rest of us.
Old 29-02-2012, 02:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
He choose to incarnate...
He didn't have to...
I KNOW, right?
What a being, soul, advanced spirit...

Old 29-02-2012, 02:48 AM
Master
Believing in Jesus the man will never help anyone, but believing in your true inner being will, when Jesus said to believe in him, he was making the inner Christ personalized, but so many have been lead to believe that he was talking about himself, the man Jesus, those who believe this have missed on so much, they have missed out realizing their true inner SELF, the Christ.
Old 29-02-2012, 01:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Believing in Jesus the man will never help anyone, but believing in your true inner being will, when Jesus said to believe in him, he was making the inner Christ personalized, but so many have been lead to believe that he was talking about himself, the man Jesus, those who believe this have missed on so much, they have missed out realizing their true inner SELF, the Christ.

Yes he identified with his inner being.
Yes we are spiritual beings having a human experience.
But even Jesus needed the touch of another spiritual being in a human body, the baptism by John.
What is supposed to happen during sacral rites such as baptism and holy communion is the passage of the energy from the master to the student and since we are in bodies, we require that human-to-human experience.
At some stage, that IS required.
Old 29-02-2012, 05:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
Yes he identified with his inner being.
Yes we are spiritual beings having a human experience.
But even Jesus needed the touch of another spiritual being in a human body, the baptism by John.
What is supposed to happen during sacral rites such as baptism and holy communion is the passage of the energy from the master to the student and since we are in bodies, we require that human-to-human experience.
At some stage, that IS required.

Uma, you are a wise woman.
Agreed...completely.

7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 29-02-2012, 05:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
Jesus was also a man. He choose to incarnate as a divine teacher out of his love for humanity. He didn't have to do it. He could have chosen nirvana instead. I love the Christ Spirit but I also love and appreciate the man, for doing this, and lighting the way for the rest of us.

Agreed. Completely :)
I respect the beliefs of others and I feel that whatever speaks to our heart is right and good.
But for me, Jesus is only a man, and a master.
Never a God...
And that's the beauty of his life and his presence and his message.
Jesus just reflected the Divine more clearly and shone light on a different path for us...the path of incarnated enlightenment.

Throwing any mention of him as God in there, unless it is reference to the same divine spark in all of us, just points us away from his message.
But then again it doesn't bother in the least if others see that aspect of him, as there are many paths to Spirit.

BTW...there is a lot of love on this thread

Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke