Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 16-03-2019, 11:01 PM
Knower

Please tell me I can go backwards in time. My life is a literal hellhole and I refuse to go forward in time, after this life! Instead, I want to be reborn in the same year from this life and I want to be "someone else", but born to the same family.
Old 18-03-2019, 10:00 PM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeGood88
Please tell me I can go backwards in time. My life is a literal hellhole and I refuse to go forward in time, after this life! Instead, I want to be reborn in the same year from this life and I want to be "someone else", but born to the same family.

Yes you can. All you need is to learn how....
Old 22-03-2019, 12:25 PM
Master
Hi,

My understanding is that the soul is eternal so yes we reincarnate.

I also believe that the creator gave us free will to choose how to live as a human. That was done with great love for us. You do not then get punished for these choices you make. Those are human concepts which represent how unevolved our society is at this time.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 23-03-2019, 12:55 AM
Guide
I don't believe in individual souls or individual reincarnation. Quite simply that each one of us is the very soul of the Universe. So as one person dies another is born.

It is therefore the Universe that reincarnates through each and every one of us from our own unique perspective. Consequently, in my view there is no prelife and no afterlife - with no external god. Where we are the creators and the created.

I am not an individual having a universal experience, but the universe having an individual experience. Where consciousness is the universe experiencing itself through each of us.

Destiny is not the path given to us - but the path we choose for ourselves.

Current resources:
Tom Campbell: Ultimate Reality www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhv-XCff4_I

Currently reading:
Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are: Alan Watts
A Brief History of Time: Stephen Hawking
Old 24-03-2019, 02:40 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pewdiepie
I think we are the sum of all of our ancestors, and each of my ancestors is part of my whole, living in me right now, as 1 of many manifestations of my soul. So when I die, I live on in my descendants as a part of them, and if I have no heirs, then I live on in the lives of those who I touched

That's really beautiful.
Old 24-03-2019, 10:06 PM
Knower
I hope that we get reincarnated & that there is a purpose to all of this. I don't believe in punishment after death, I prefer to think that we have lesson's from each lifetime to learn from so that we can grow.
Old 28-03-2019, 12:38 AM
Pathfinder
I think I believe that reincarnation is a real thing, especially if you gain awareness and decide, or are sent back to learn a certain lesson to advance or get past a type of obstacle. I believe in karma, either done in by yourself or by a force that can shell it out justly, for those in my opinion who do not learn or want to become better or decent beings. I believe we can drop in to teach, or to learn lessons, both perhaps. Patience and learning the courage to act, are key in lives. I believe you must learn from your past sometimes, in order to pass the wall or obstacle that is in your way. Learning these lessons are key and the primary point of multiple lives, to advance into a stronger or more advanced being.
Old 01-04-2019, 09:06 PM
Master
Most of our beliefs that surround reincarnation are rather folly when you think about it. We project our human experience upon the universe, then imagine said universe gives us back ''lessons'' and opportunities for ''growth''. There's also a pyramid implied, often from one species to the next, as well as one human life to the next. It is assumed we learn ''lessons'', gain ''power'', and ''grow'' but it all seems so whimsical, and a very poorly written script..

Why do we assume there's some kind of ''progress'' in all of this..? Some sort of ''meaning''? As far as I'm concerned there really is none. Reincarnation is meaningless and random..

And think about this... When you look at an animal, provided there is health and freedom, there is no suffering. Without a developed mind or mind there's also no need for any conceptualizations about ''suffering'', ''lessons'' or anything else. They simply are, and then humans say one must go beyond the mind. Perhaps they all ought to incarnate as animals, that way they will be beyond mind..
Old 14-04-2019, 10:48 PM
Knower
I believe in reincarnation. Lifetimes on Earth are chosen for a multitude of reasons but for the most part, they are chosen to experience and from experience comes learning and understanding and spiritual growth. Another reason to have lifetimes is to help others with their lives. All of our lives are intertwined. We experience more when we interact with others, but helping others is primary to why we exist.

No one is punished after death but you will know whether you achieved your goals or not. Failing in a lifetime is not punished but can still serve as learning unless one constantly repeats the same failures. Then a new approach is required but all is still good. Sometimes one must fail before one can succeed. It is not measured one lifetime at a time.

You work with your guides as you achieve more understanding. Learning is not just done on Earth but also in the spiritual realm. Not all souls reincarnate. Some chose other paths. Some learn from your experiences. Experience is shared, taught and learned.

We reincarnate with other souls from our soul group and with a few associated soul groups. Sometimes we work alone while other times we work as a group. We are all intertwined, woven together, into a tapestry. Our enemies in a lifetime can be our most loved friends in the spiritual realm. For difficult lifetimes we enlist the souls we love and trust the most to assist us. Helping others in a lifetime is usually a mutually beneficial endeavor but sometime done to repay karma. This is usually done on a volunteer basis -- no one is obliged. It is done so everyone can mutually experience and spiritually grow. It is done out of love.

PastPilot
Old 15-04-2019, 10:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost_Rider_1970
I don't believe in individual souls or individual reincarnation.
Quite simply that each one of us is the very soul of the Universe. So as one person dies another is born.

It is therefore the Universe that reincarnates through each and every one of us from our own unique perspective.

Consequently, in my view there is no prelife and no afterlife - with no external god.
Where we are the creators and the created.
This reminded me of white caps on Ocean waves.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru