Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 05-04-2019, 03:40 PM
Knower
Even the arch angels are such high vibration that seeing them directly would destroy your physical body. And this is nothing to say about God's direct vibration. The physical simply could not handle the purity of vibration. We are too distorted. But that distortion makes us who we are.
Old 05-04-2019, 04:19 PM
Master
Even when the evidence is staring someone in the face they still won't except it. That's not the game they want to play.
Old 21-04-2019, 09:24 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost_Rider_1970
I believe no matter what form or belief each of us adopts God speaks through us all. As each of us is the whole Universe - is God.

In that case, God is clearly evil and insane in the form of Israel Keyes and Jeffery Dahmer.
Old 21-04-2019, 09:29 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoGeminiWolf
Even the arch angels are such high vibration that seeing them directly would destroy your physical body. And this is nothing to say about God's direct vibration. The physical simply could not handle the purity of vibration. We are too distorted. But that distortion makes us who we are.
wow, reading that just pulled about 4 triggers at once.
Old 21-04-2019, 10:08 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by little.nation
In that case, God is clearly evil and insane in the form of Israel Keyes and Jeffery Dahmer.

To answer your question, yes, God is evil as well as good - where those that commit evil have no idea who they are

I am not an individual having a universal experience, but the universe having an individual experience. Where consciousness is the universe experiencing itself through each of us.

Destiny is not the path given to us - but the path we choose for ourselves.

Current resources:
Tom Campbell: Ultimate Reality www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhv-XCff4_I

Currently reading:
Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are: Alan Watts
A Brief History of Time: Stephen Hawking
Old 22-04-2019, 06:38 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost_Rider_1970
To answer your question, yes, God is evil as well as good - where those that commit evil have no idea who they are

Israel Keyes was a natural born killer who hated religion (especially Mormons). He enjoyed killing a cat when he was a young teenager, which he did in front of others, and he enjoyed their horror and fear. For someone so sick and evil, there were so many things he took pure joy in doing. He would commit his insane crimes and then entertain himself by following the news, completely delighting in the fact that law enforcement were clueless.

So, why did God link me to the heinous nightmare that is Israel Keyes? Just to torture me, obviously. And I was quite tortured over that case. That demon's last victim was murdered on my birthday. He did extra terrible evil things to her. I watched all of the FBI interview videos (not recommended) and it was like sitting in the room with him. I analyzed everything and studied him very closely, producing a whole bunch of information in the process, all of which went to waste. Where is God? Why such waste and futility? Meaninglessness.

The FBI asked for the public's help to identify victims. I found someone. I built a case. I submitted my report. Nothing, not a word. The woman I found had been reported missing and after a time was declared dead because it was believed that she had succumbed to sudden illness-related death or killed herself. Nobody knew that a heinous, prolific serial killer lived in the same city as her. He wasn't discovered until almost four years after Kathleen disappeared. She was a Mormon and had received a disturbing post on her Mormon blog not too many days before she disappeared. I collected so much information and evidence but, nothing. Oh, I KNOW he cased her and he got her and he killed her. Too much evidence. All the pieces fit.

Why does God not show him/her/itself?

I have a better question.

Why does the FBI not do their @*%!?# jobs? And God is the higher authority who leaves ME sitting in endless forever wait for the results of the work I did on that case FOR JUSTICE.

Keyes kept his mouth shut. He wanted to take his victim's identities with him to the grave (he killed himself by the way). Do you have any idea the sort of defeat it would be for one of his victim's identities to be SNATCHED AWAY FROM HIM? He's dead in the flesh but that doesn't mean I can't kick his *** because yes I can.

If only the stupid FBI and this massively annoying God would both do THEIR fricken jobs.

I want his computer. The FBI has possession of his computer. I want the computer. I know for a fact I can find things the FBI can't.

But, NOPE! I get nothing and JUSTICE gets nothing and the FBI gets paid for DOING nothing while God takes all the blame, guilt and shame.

Right, right: WHY does GOD not SHOW itself?

Too embarrassed and ashamed and guilty? Too confused? Too far away? Not enough incentive? Nobody scheduled a reception ceremony?

I found 3 other people who were very highly likely to have been killed by Israel Keyes but the FBI is completely useless. They did not respond to any of the information I sent them.

I always look at Israel Keyes as a sign: the keys to israel.

Sorta like, the key to the bottomless pit. Or the key to life. Or the key to death.

That's nice. I just want the key to the FBI so a bunch of JUSTICE can be made.

Kathleen was a very lovely person. Meet her on her blog, just search her name: Sheila Kathleen McBroom.
Old 22-04-2019, 06:52 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by little.nation
Kathleen was a very lovely person. Meet her on her blog, just search her name: Sheila Kathleen McBroom.

This is the very last blog post she made before her disappearance. Look at the way she praises and glorifies God.

He is my rest
even when i don’t know the answer, He is always the answer.

trusting and relying on Him brings the only peace I know and need to know.

He knows me/us best and will help me know what is the best for me.

“occasionally, answers aren’t given or the blessings we desire don’t come or the trials we bear continue because there is no place in our hearts for God to put the answer we need. life must carve or hollow out the place. the very experiences we are going through help to create these holding places. yet He still hears our prayers and promises the resolution will come in time.”

as we seek, we shall find.

keep seeking. never stop.

keep finding continuously.

trust Him.

He is always the one way to have peace.

since i chose Him, He has always been the one way for me to truly feel peace.

no greater peace have i ever known.

i did not fully realize what was missing until i found it.

He helps me find the hope that i need.

He wants me/us to be where we are for a reason.

you/i might be the help that someone needs to find peace that they seek.

“Lord i just thank you for our problems, for they are what bring me to my knees, to Your feet, and they are all worth it.”

He is my rest, he is my place of rest and my sanctuary.

this is right where i need to be.

kathleen

October 26, 2008
Old 13-05-2019, 03:34 AM
Master
So...

In the age of Quantum Physics, and since Einstein, you still have a problem with faith?

I see.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 13-05-2019, 03:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoni7510
You raise a valid point, I wonder why God does not do it because he clearly can. In the Bible Joshua prayed and the sun stopped for hours until he finished his battle so it can clearly be done. But who is God? Do we all have the same concept of who and what he is? What about the atheists who don't believe in God, what will they make of such an announcement? There are those like Hindus who believe in many gods so God's announcement will be a message from just another god. The Israelites who had an experience of God talking to them so often defied him and followed foreign gods, so it is not a guarantee that hearing God making an announcement in the sky will make everybody believe in the same one God and throw away everything else.

Even in Hinduism there is, "The God", as in the highest, or Most High.
Properly, Hinduism is pantheism, not paganism.
The lessor gods are expressions of the Most High.

I've offered the definition of "Gestalt" for your question.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 13-05-2019, 10:46 PM
Master
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Some religions would declare the God that turned the sun green as theirs and believe in their own omnipotence through association. Others would declare God as the devil, because only the devil would do something like that - God is about faith, not proof. The atheists would say it's a terrible colour of green and it doesn't go with their curtains - my curtains are lilac. Some conspiracy theorists would blame it on the Illuminati while others would blame it on NASA trying to trick everybody. The fighting would only be a lot worse because God became a little more tangible. Martial law would be declared and the missile silos would be made ready for the imminent alien attack.

Not everybody is going to believe empirical evidence in God's existence or non-existence anyway for the same reasons as this is post #481.
Science will say; "there must be some copper in the sun's core that is now being burnt off" and the atheist will say "yeah...what she said".

I could say that "God" does not show him/her/itself because the 'average Joe' would go totally insane unless their brain and nervous system were strengthened and made resilient enough to cope with the shock of it...but that would sound just a tad simplistic.

I could also say that God does not care who believes he/she/it exists and who does not, so why bother? God has nothing to prove... especially to a 'lower species' who doesn't want to put in all of the hard yards of self-mastery to find out for themselves....God conceals it's identity to sort the genuine seeker from the spiritual wannabe... again, rather simplistic.

We could also say that God is playing "Hide and seek" with itself...trying to hide from itself so that it will never find itself..

"Ready or not, here I....oh THERE I AM!"