Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 01-05-2019, 06:34 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Everyday, I do. I accidently went to a dark part of the galaxy and I brought something back and since I have been trying to understand it. Something's wonderful came threw however, this Esscense is part of myself now. I consider it my worst fear's come to light. It wouldn't leave myself alone so I had it binded to myself. It's now apart of who I am.
Old 01-05-2019, 06:37 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

I like how you quote we are the light inside of the darkness. However, I could say that the darkness is the light that lit myself up. I met a very sinister entity and it scared the heck out of myself. I opened up my Kundalini to fast and had no one to explain thing's to myself. I loved to travel at night to astral plane's and I brought something dark back to myself. It scared the heck out of myself. It created fear's in myself I couldn't handle. Until, I had a psychi tell myself that this essence was myself left over from a past life along time ago. Thing's that I have never accepted or known about. However, my spirit or soul was binded back together and since than thing's have slowly started to get back under control.