Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 21-04-2019, 06:54 AM
Seeker

Dealing with my first heartbreak as an indigo child

I’ve finally tried on the glass slipper that I’d been staring at for a while, and shocked myself when it didn’t fit. I’d be deceitful if I didn’t say that I doubted that it probably wouldn’t fit, but doubting is totally normal from my understanding. Yet, I knew that if it did, then everything in my life would change for the better, and I told myself that if it weren’t to fit I’d be alright. That’s a promise to myself I simply didn’t keep. Was I emotionally stable enough to keep that promise? The answer is probably no, so why did I even acknowledge the slipper? What was my reasoning for drooling over it’s diamond glow, or it’s enticing and ostentatious reflection? Secretly, it spoke caution to me, yet I still decided to proceed towards it. I felt my willingness to abandon everything I’ve known for the perfect fit of a glass slipper that would have given me exactly what was needed to fill this even emptier void that rests inside of me. So now that it doesn’t fit, I wonder, exactly who would it fit for? Was I unworthy of the chance to feel vanity, or was the experience too immediate? When will it make sense, or when will I feel as “alright” as I told myself I’d be? I should have tried to squeeze into it. If it would have been the fit for me, I would have become so elated. Now, I feel lost. I attempted to gain possession of something before I could even realize that maybe I, myself , didn’t deserve the slipper. That’s what’s the most painful realization. Maybe I just don’t deserve it. Who does? I pray that I move on, and refuse to force myself to find the slipper once more. Just one more time, because this pain has ran me numb. One more chance, and I promise I’ll keep my cool. But, what now? I’ve lost someone who I believed was a part of me, a slipper that I thought would fit. I dropped everything and moved with the individual at the age of 19, and three months later I’m 20 back home with almost nothing.
Old 22-04-2019, 12:50 AM
Pathfinder

Don't worry everything will work out I've been divorced for a yr my ex let me down. he is a alcoholic i stayed with him trying to help him but he the one that has to help himself , u just hav to keep on keeping on , realtionships can come &go in life we just have to deal with them the best we can u are a special person one day u will find love. sometimes its takes time but don't be hard on urself. i hope everything works out remember ur a special soul. that all that matters. hugs dawn