Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 20-01-2020, 06:52 PM
Seeker

Quote:
The only way for me to get some instant relief is to meditate or to take pills, the first option helps but not all the time, taking pills is 100% working in all cases, but most of the time I fall asleep and I wake up fully refreshed, so I try to stay away from pills.
-It's great that you can oversleep it. For me there is no chance to fall asleep or be able to do anything when "turbulence" progresses so much that it's painful.
And as I recently discovered (or it's how it behaves like that now) if I go to sleep when it's still in mild condition it will continue into sleep and will torture me there as a some kind of dream/hallucinations. So it's best to stay awake and have couple of hours of high concentration until it passes.

And yeah, I'm (was) so absolutely stubborn about taking any kind of pills... But now if I knew I'll have that kind of migraine or any kind of pain I had in the past and pills are only way to help/prevent I would take 5 of them.

Quote:
Yes, I experience the same thing, when the migraine fades away, I feel completely empty of thoughts, I experience exactly what you experience.

Yes, I had a few, I was tormented by some beings but that was some months ago and I recovered right away, now, my OBEs are amazing!

An OBE is when you wake up while your body is still sleeping and you leave your physical body, the detachment happens when you feel yourself floating above your physical body, then you can go anywhere you want, fly, pass through things, go in space, visit distant places, relive your memories, meet your deceased loved ones or other beings. I've learnt to have OBEs from sleep paralysis but nowadays they just happen to me from time to time.

I too have similar experiences with yours, they are very very similar.

I'm kinda not so keen to using this experiences as OBE term because I can't be sure they are so, so I explain what I fel(t)/experience(d) and others can call them as they wish if needed so.

If it is OBE what I experience then process of coming out of body is skipped or I'm unaware of that part... and become aware when already somewhere.
But "coming back" to physical world is always aware and it's just like that pulling back I've read on many places... Something is pulling me back(and me concentrating to stay free of it) into body/world, "forcing" physical perception(s) and "stuff" that overwhelm focus and then I'm "awake".

Exact rising and "Floating above your physical body" happened only once and from there "I" went beyond everything I know, what makes me or my idea/perception of the world or everything I saw/experienced until this moment, no memories, feelings, no known senses, no mind... It was high intensity stream/vibration of information ..it was like there was only point of observation thru which overwhelming amount "information" comes and passes thru from all directions at same time and it's not just a point of observation but also beeing all that information that comes and goes (or "is")...
Like a camera that is watching some content but is also a content, information and process itself..

There was definitely no "me" or even "us" there, it was "it" (best way I can explain it).

Quote:
My purpose was/is to find the Creator, you know, the Supreme Being and learn from Him ways to heal/help myself and other people, I had many OBEs where I was searching for the Creator, the last message I received about Him was that I will find the Creator where my treasures are found ( There where your treasure is, there you will find me. the raw message ), clearly it's not about earthly treasures but about spiritual treasures and these come from inside.

So why did you chose meditation, what is your purpose, what do you want to achieve?

- None of it :)))))))))))))
There is no short answer.

From "earthly" point of view, my spiritual journey(if we should call it that way) started when I've stumbled upon (back in 2014) description "it's aikido, it uses enemy's energy" when I was finding what kind of martial art is suppose to be that Steven Seagal uses where he just stands up straight and ***** slaps and people bounce fly around.

Then to shorten up... Found out about aikido, got confused but kept open mind, "realized" that thing "KI" is something I should focus on, trained few months and researched about taiji(and similar martial arts) at same time... and after 3 months "moment" happened for first time that I felt that "ki/chi flow", making a movement without effort and fully aware, in control of it...

At that moment it was like entire new universe opened to me and was like "I can die now, I've reached/achieved everything", but it wasn't in a bad way, it was like there is a whole new existence to explore, so... I told myself exactly "let's see how deep the rabbit hole goes" sentence and went into research of everything no matter how improbable, impossible or whatever it is..

About meditation.
I can't say I choose it, it "came" naturally and I still don't do it as a some kind of technique/ritual/plan.
My "meditation" is like trying to see, recognize, keep away and not get attach to (bad) things that I don't want to have so the "good things" can come and be sent/leave from "me" and it's like all the time 24 hours process/thing.
I do try some techniques from time to time but it always goes to the some "intuitively feeling" about what should be done at some moment...

Purpose
Perhaps to "experience" things and experience itself?

"My purpose was/is to find the Creator" That you have...
I don't have any of such specific big and noble ones that I'm aware of.. Maybe little ones but it's all more like decisions and going accord to that decision, not like "essential driving force", plan(s) beyond my awareness/comprehension, something I was "built/sent" for...
"I" "feel" there is freedom to do whatever "I" think should be done. And it's more like observing, experiencing things and "helping" if help is asked for.
Something like see how flow goes, go with the flow without disturbing it too much.

It's like there is "ability" to narrow or wide focus from "big picture" to smaller ones like "this human body typing in front of computer", "me sneaking on a freight train", "ego/body/mind feeling light area around itself", "telling/commanding this mind to not have certain thoughts", "flowing in the process including many people/events"...etc.

Achieve.
Well, if all is already achieved(in my view/reality) then there is whole new "level" where "we have everything, let's see what can we make with it". And there is not a "goal" but process, path and it will "never" end but constantly grow, shape/re-shape...

Hope this "mess" will have some sense to you.