Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 16-11-2019, 10:05 PM
Burntfruit

The problem

Once you have digested all there is to know about the afterlife.

Films/TV become dull and boring.

Life loses its illusion and the farce becomes real.

You are aware of your mortality.

You want to make the most of this life.
Old 08-12-2019, 07:40 AM
Guide
If it's an illusion, then have fun. I would love knowing with absolute certainty that this is a lucid dreamworld.

Don't get depressed reading death topics, depression harms telomere which actually shortens your life
Old 09-12-2019, 01:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntfruit
Once you have digested all there is to know about the afterlife.

Films/TV become dull and boring.

Life loses its illusion and the farce becomes real.

You are aware of your mortality.

You want to make the most of this life.

Problems are nothing more than challenges that we have yet learned how to negotiate. First of all there is no such thing as "digesting all there is to know about the afterlife." That would be like saying I know all there is to know about infinity.

The afterlife is not accurate when you study it, because it is not a concept. It is not a mental construct which we build in our head. It is not just another idea.

You, your soul, exists in the afterlife right now at this very moment, Your soul does not exist in this physical world, rather it projects into this world from another dimension. The so-called afterlife is vast and there is no way that we can learn everything about it while here on earth in physical form.

I have had out-of-body experiences and they have enhanced by physical life here on Earth. Because of the spiritual experiences I have had my physical life is much more exciting, vibrant, and miraculous. Regardless of our outward situation or circumstances, we already have everything we need right inside of us to make our human existence a glorious journey.

We don't need to understand the afterlife, most barely understand this life we have here on earth. But I do think it is helpful to transform yourself, refine your own energy, raise your vibration, and prepare yourself to experience the afterlife now while you are here on Earth. There is a lot of info on the internet about this. It is not and instant pill that you take, rather it is a journey with up's and down's, etc. A journey where you get to know your self on a much deeper level.

Your own personal experience is much more powerful than anything anyone can tell you, or that you can read in books or see on film. The goal of your human journey is to let your inner light shine forth from your soul, into this world and touch others with unconditional love. Boredom is a waste of time; pray for guidance.
Old 09-12-2019, 04:35 AM
janielee

Thanks Starman