Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 09-09-2017, 02:57 AM
Experiencer

Hearing Angels

I posted in the Christianity section about the fact that I have been hearing Angels. The posters in that section of the forum were very skeptical about them being Angels.. I don't understand why.. They have been leading me closer to Jesus, teaching me how to take faith in God and encouraging me to be more creative.. They even told me their names. Ajiel and Ciel. I was having a really hard night one night and I was sincerly prayed with tears for help and then these angels started talking to me. At the same time though I started to hear demons who were trying to break my faith in the Angels.. Trying to make me think they were evil.. But I didn't believe them because I have Schizophrenia and I had a certain kind of symptom where I speak out what my vices say.. Ajiel told me he can help me with that and a day later I no longer spoke out my voices.. completely healed of that symptom.
Old 09-09-2017, 02:13 PM
Guide

Helo Tirisilex

I do understand what you mean.
Old 09-09-2017, 04:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirisilex
But I didn't believe them because I have Schizophrenia and I had a certain kind of symptom where I speak out what my vices say.. Ajiel told me he can help me with that and a day later I no longer spoke out my voices.. completely healed of that symptom.

Hi,

That was a nice experience.

Stay true to your understanding of what is happening with you and ignore those with conflicting perceptions is what I would suggest.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 12-09-2017, 07:21 PM
Newbie ;)

I am also diagnosed schizophrenic and hear angles, they tell me we live in a computer.
Old 12-09-2017, 08:06 PM
Ascender
Lots of people hear angles, and are not diagnosed schizophrenic.
Old 13-09-2017, 01:27 AM
Pathfinder
Frustrating. So many people are "diagnosed schizophrenic" because they hear voices. That's like some kind of automatic off/on switch to the shrinks. Voices = schizophrenic.

Yes, some people actually are because they have other symptoms that line up with that particular condition, but this is the kind of stuff that prevents people from getting help, or from admitting they hear voices.

Sometimes those voices are angels. But modern western society wants to measure, and label, and quantify, and diagnose, and medicate. Usually for a profit. Usually to make things go away that they don't like, that they don't understand. Things that make them nervous.

So rather than understanding that angels are real, you get a diagnosis and a pill to make them go away so you can be another worker bee, gathering pollen for the big machine. Making honey for the billionaires. No room for angels and miracles and a deep personal spirituality in that kind of a place.

Then there's me. And her. And Kine Lea. And my brothers. And others of us out here, walking the opposite direction in a crowd. The red umbrella in a sea of black ones. And the world is richer for it because we remind the rest of you what you saw when you were kids. When you were allowed to See. Some of you still can, you still do. That's what will save the world.
Old 13-09-2017, 02:24 AM
Experiencer

Well.. I know that I have Schizophrenia.. It's not an issue for me.. But, Just because I have schizophrenia does that exclude me from having a spiritual experience? I'm actually writing a book for people with Schizophrenia to help them to deal with their symptoms. I havent seen a book like what I'm writing most Schizo books tell you to rely on the mental health system and nothing about how to actually deal with the disease. I've been working hard on this book.
Old 13-09-2017, 03:58 AM
Pathfinder
As far as I'm concerned you're more likely to have spiritual experiences because you think differently than the herd. Your book sounds great.
Old 14-09-2017, 04:28 PM
Ascender
I sure i hear angels when they sing its beutiful
i dont know if this was connected to the angels when i got out of my car in a car park i noticed a big white feather on the door of my car
i wish i could hear them better when they speak its kind of quite cant hear them when they speak
People have taken the mick out of me about hearing things or say i would mention you hear voices its kimd of sad because when people say things like that when they dont understand
Old 14-09-2017, 11:18 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngers1810
I sure i hear angels when they sing its beutiful
i dont know if this was connected to the angels when i got out of my car in a car park i noticed a big white feather on the door of my car
i wish i could hear them better when they speak its kind of quite cant hear them when they speak
People have taken the mick out of me about hearing things or say i would mention you hear voices its kimd of sad because when people say things like that when they dont understand
Feathers can be signs, yes.

It's very sad that people can't talk openly about hearing voices.

There's an international group or society of "voice hearers" that's trying to remove the stigma. I think they're based in Britain if I remember right.