Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Closed Thread

Old 20-08-2006, 11:14 AM
lumas

Hi sweetgrl74 kundalini is right there is a reason for everything and although the star you saw the oher night was probably an astroid burning up (saw exactly the same as you a couple of nights ago) it caused you to ask questions and join this forum!!!!! God bless you...
Old 20-08-2006, 12:04 PM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumas
Hi sweetgrl74 kundalini is right there is a reason for everything and although the star you saw the oher night was probably an astroid burning up (saw exactly the same as you a couple of nights ago) it caused you to ask questions and join this forum!!!!! God bless you...

Hi lumas,

There is no doubt that it was an asteroid burning up. What is important is that they had both been on the balcony at the same time and seen the same thing. My observation is that that circumstance holds greater meaning.

K
Old 21-08-2006, 12:42 AM
lumas

Hi kundalini i believe your observation is correct i hope they find some answers God bless you all....
Old 21-08-2006, 01:14 AM
sweetgrl74

Dear Kundalini, Thank you for your response, I beleive we are meant to be as well it is just hard giving him the time he needs to see it for himself, but things are getting better. As for talking to Angels, I never have. I do speak to my mother though who passed away in 1985. I am not certain if she hears me but I speak to her anyway. I have never received any kind of sign that she is around or hears me but maybe because I have not been receptive to it. Anytime I have sensed that someone else is around me or near me it kind of freaks me out and I have been told that 'spirits" can sense that and may not come around you as they do not want to cause you any undo harm.
Old 21-08-2006, 11:27 AM
lumas

Sweetgrl74 you stated that you talk to your mother but you are not certain if she listens you also said that you freak out when you feel a presence and you feel that 'spirits" can sense that and may not come around you as they do not want to cause you any undo harm.

well let me tell you this she does hear and if you are receptive enough to feel a presence then you can get signs from your mother embrace her its probably her you are feeling the presence of but as you said you are probably pushing her away because of your fear tell her you know she is around you feel her love and you should start to get signs of her ie little raps on the tv things like that God bless you....
Old 21-08-2006, 01:42 PM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetgrl74
Dear Kundalini, Thank you for your response, I beleive we are meant to be as well it is just hard giving him the time he needs to see it for himself, but things are getting better. As for talking to Angels, I never have. I do speak to my mother though who passed away in 1985. I am not certain if she hears me but I speak to her anyway. I have never received any kind of sign that she is around or hears me but maybe because I have not been receptive to it. Anytime I have sensed that someone else is around me or near me it kind of freaks me out and I have been told that 'spirits" can sense that and may not come around you as they do not want to cause you any undo harm.

It is true that if you start to freak out, get scared etc., this will stop spirits from communicating with you. Each time you start to feel this way, try to control yourself and transmute the fear into a feeling of love. I'm sure then that any signs will become stronger for you.
Old 21-08-2006, 09:38 PM
sweetgrl74

Thank you everyone for your responses. Typically when I sense that someone else is near me it is usually when I am sleeping and it usually wakes me up, which makes me get up and turn all of the lights on to make sure no one else is in my home. I will try to be more receptive to this and see what happens.
Old 25-08-2006, 02:17 AM
blue sapphire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlightener
Ask your friend if he feels a kind of pressure on his forehead, that's what it feels like when your third eye is open.

As for the light in the sky, it could have been a UFO, who knows...

Enlightener

Yes, it is sort of a variable pressure that I feel most of the time, now that you mention it. The energy I sense from some people, especially certain women, feels like rose quartz, or as though I'm surrounded by water.
Old 13-09-2006, 07:40 PM
mikron

its a metaphor of the Soul that saying there is chance in the world but you need to make a statement your guides where with you all the way! they are waiting for you to decode the matrix ~!

mikron
Closed Thread