Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2006, 01:00 PM
sweetgrl74

unusual incident

Hi everyone, I have a question that I am not sure if anyone would be able to answer or even if this is the right place to put it? Here goes. My boyfriend and I of 2 years recently decided to seperate. Well he decided. That was about 2 months ago. Over the past 2 weeks we have been talking and seeing each other a few times a week and I guess you could say seeing where things are going. My questions is about an incident that occured last night while we were standing on the balcony at his place. We both noticed a very bright star in the sky, and both began to star at it. He said to me "if you stare at something long enough have you ever noticed that everything goes black". Well not long after he said that we both looked at each other then looked back to the place the bright star was but it was gone. Yes I mean gone completely. This made the hair on the backs of both of our necks stand up. Can anyone offer some kind of explanation for this? We found it odd that after both of us staring at it it disappear like it was put there just for us to see??? Any kind of explanation would be helpful as I have been thinking about his all night and cannot figure it out.
Old 10-08-2006, 01:21 PM
dreamer

Hi Sweetgrl74,

there are a lot of unusual things happening in the world at this moment in time, keep an open mind and ask for the answers you want with your heart and all will be revealed, no effort involved just notice what the universe is telling you.

It is funny is it not that your experience last night lead you to this forum, which then lead to this post - follow your intuition like this more and see where it takes you.

What your boyfriend was noticing about his vision relates to the third eye, google search third eye and pineal gland.

Some interesting websites that might provide further help are www.ajna.com and www.thesecret.tv and www.themasterkeysystem.us

Hope this helps, it all sounds more mysterious than it actually is.
Old 10-08-2006, 01:49 PM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer
Hi Sweetgrl74,

there are a lot of unusual things happening in the world at this moment in time, keep an open mind and ask for the answers you want with your heart and all will be revealed, no effort involved just notice what the universe is telling you.

It is funny is it not that your experience last night lead you to this forum, which then lead to this post - follow your intuition like this more and see where it takes you.

What your boyfriend was noticing about his vision relates to the third eye, google search third eye and pineal gland.

Some interesting websites that might provide further help are www.ajna.com and www.thesecret.tv and www.themasterkeysystem.us

Hope this helps, it all sounds more mysterious than it actually is.

Very wise words dreamer, I totally agree.

Additionally, sweetgrl74, it maybe a good sign for your relationship but I do believe you already thought about that!
Old 10-08-2006, 02:04 PM
sweetgrl74

Thanks you both for your responses. I have thought this may be a good sign for our relationship and at the same time have had thoughts it may not be. The star burnt out like our relationship type of thought. As for Dreamers response, my boyfriend is very spiritual and I sent him a website link in regards to the "third eye" What I found very interesting is that on the website it said that they Third eye can be activated after a head injury, my boyfriend was in a very bad car accident about 2 weeks ago in which his car was totalled but he walked away with minor injuries. He was only at the hospital after the accident long enough for them to do xrays of his tailbone and he did not have an MRI on his head but they felt he did not need it. Thank you both for your responses.
Old 10-08-2006, 02:12 PM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetgrl74
Thanks you both for your responses. I have thought this may be a good sign for our relationship and at the same time have had thoughts it may not be. The star burnt out like our relationship type of thought. As for Dreamers response, my boyfriend is very spiritual and I sent him a website link in regards to the "third eye" What I found very interesting is that on the website it said that they Third eye can be activated after a head injury, my boyfriend was in a very bad car accident about 2 weeks ago in which his car was totalled but he walked away with minor injuries. He was only at the hospital after the accident long enough for them to do xrays of his tailbone and he did not have an MRI on his head but they felt he did not need it. Thank you both for your responses.

That's right, yes, the 3rd eye chakra or indeed, any of the chakras can be awakened/damaged by injury. I think in your boyfriend's case though, it is more than likely it just awakened the chakra, as you say.
Old 12-08-2006, 10:59 AM
Enlightener

Ask your friend if he feels a kind of pressure on his forehead, that's what it feels like when your third eye is open.

As for the light in the sky, it could have been a UFO, who knows...

Enlightener
Old 18-08-2006, 02:04 AM
sweetgrl74

Dear Enlightner, It was definetly at star. I am positive about that. I will ask my friend about the pressure thing. I would like to mention another incident that happened last weekend while we were together once again standing on his balcony. It has been years since I have sceen a shooting star and within 10 minutes while we were both looking at the stars together we saw 2. Is the universe trying to tell us something or am I reading to much into this. The shooting stars actually caused an emotional reaction for my boyfriend/ex-boyfriend.
Old 18-08-2006, 08:30 AM
Enlightener

hey sweetgirl, I think you may be reading a little too much into it, but there are no coincidences and no happenstance in this universe, so who knows.

The shooting stars may have been a sign from God, intended to cause that emotional reaction that your boyfriend had. I'm not really sure but that is my guess. What kind of an emotional reaction was it?

Enlightener
Old 19-08-2006, 02:39 PM
sweetgrl74

Enlightener, As I mentioned in my first post we recently seperated, and have been sort of dating I guess for the last few weeks, he was unsure of the relationship and needed time to figure things out. His emotional reaction that evening was him crying, and telling me he was sorry for the pain he is putting me through right now as we were living together and are now both in our own apts. It has been difficult for me and he knows this.
Old 19-08-2006, 04:22 PM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetgrl74
Enlightener, As I mentioned in my first post we recently seperated, and have been sort of dating I guess for the last few weeks, he was unsure of the relationship and needed time to figure things out. His emotional reaction that evening was him crying, and telling me he was sorry for the pain he is putting me through right now as we were living together and are now both in our own apts. It has been difficult for me and he knows this.

Hi sweetgrl74. I do not believe in coincidences. Everything as meaning, I believe. I think this is a good sign for you and your boyfriend. I think your relationship is meant to be from what you have said. Incidentally, do you talk to angels?

I have recently realised that shooting stars are in fact, messages from your angels telling you that they are listening to you.
Closed Thread