Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 12-11-2017, 06:32 PM
Newbie ;)
Guide
The redemption chart

I've written a bit about this before, but today I'm much sure it's a correct interpretation, so I will present it more clearly.

The astrologer Liz Greene pointed out in her book "Neptune - and the quest for redemption" that The Sun and Neptune are closely related. The Sun gives form to life while Neptune makes it transcendent.

I did some research on this (before I had read Liz Greene's book) and found out that The Sun is about what you wish for, while Neptune is what you dream of. These two words are very related and we use them both for the same thing.

That's why I took my normal chart and looked up Neptune's position. I then took the position and found out what day and time it represented. I used the same year as I'm born. I found out that my alternative birthday was 12.11 - which happens to be today and it's also father's day here in Norway. Some coincidence!

I suggest you also find your alternative redemption chart. It's a real eyeopener!

Please feel free to ask me any questions about this :)
Old 13-11-2017, 05:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by minxoto
I've written a bit about this before, but today I'm much sure it's a correct interpretation, so I will present it more clearly.

The astrologer Liz Greene pointed out in her book "Neptune - and the quest for redemption" that The Sun and Neptune are closely related. The Sun gives form to life while Neptune makes it transcendent.

I did some research on this (before I had read Liz Greene's book) and found out that The Sun is about what you wish for, while Neptune is what you dream of. These two words are very related and we use them both for the same thing.

That's why I took my normal chart and looked up Neptune's position. I then took the position and found out what day and time it represented. I used the same year as I'm born. I found out that my alternative birthday was 12.11 - which happens to be today and it's also father's day here in Norway. Some coincidence!

I suggest you also find your alternative redemption chart. It's a real eyeopener!

Please feel free to ask me any questions about this :)

Very interesting I am actually looking at the Liz green's book and I am interested. Have you looked at draconic astrology ? There seems to be very little sources on that, and with the books available in the market, the information is still not enough I feel and whatever is there is too expensive for too little. At least not the way I have practiced looking at natal charts.
How does the redemption chart really help btw ?
Old 13-11-2017, 04:14 PM
Newbie ;)
Guide
Shortly said:

A natal chart is based on The Sun and is the power of light.

A redemption chart is based on Neptune (Pisces/12th house ruler) and is the power of darkness.

You need them both to be complete.
Old 13-11-2017, 04:54 PM
Newbie ;)
Guide
Angelic Star:

I tried to answer in the post above. But I want to add this:

The meaning of the Neptune redemption chart is to protect. It can't stand any bright light, and you know from nature how a lot of creatures uses night and darkness as a protection.

It will reveal it's secrets when you're ready for it.
Old 13-11-2017, 11:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Angelic Star:

I tried to answer in the post above. But I want to add this:

The meaning of the Neptune redemption chart is to protect. It can't stand any bright light, and you know from nature how a lot of creatures uses night and darkness as a protection.

It will reveal it's secrets when you're ready for it.

Thank you for the information minxoto. I am very drawn to neptunian energy. Neptune and Uranus are in my 4th house, so I guess it is where I feel the most at 'home' . I have strong aspects with Neptune in my natal. I will look this up. Thanks a lot.
Old 16-11-2017, 05:27 AM
Newbie ;)
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
Thank you for the information minxoto. I am very drawn to neptunian energy. Neptune and Uranus are in my 4th house, so I guess it is where I feel the most at 'home' . I have strong aspects with Neptune in my natal. I will look this up. Thanks a lot.

Dear angelic star:

I have without intention fooled you. The right chart to use is the Saturnian chart.

Saturn is known as "The guardian of the threshold" and "Holder of the keys". He's also named "Lord of Karma".

I used Saturn's position in my normal natal chart as the "new sun", and since it's 20 41' pisces in my natal chart - then my saturnian birthday is 28 41' pisces - which is march 19th.

From exact date and time in my new sataurnian chart, I made a discovery when I read the "cookbooks" about Saturn, Neptune, Pluto and Chiron in the houses. I realized this was the right way to do it.

When you do this and read about your new planets in your new houses, you will know that it's spot on - at least it was for me.

Again, please forgive me if I had given you any false information.

Good luck!
Old 16-11-2017, 06:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Dear angelic star:

I have without intention fooled you. The right chart to use is the Saturnian chart.

Saturn is known as "The guardian of the threshold" and "Holder of the keys". He's also named "Lord of Karma".

I used Saturn's position in my normal natal chart as the "new sun", and since it's 20 41' pisces in my natal chart - then my saturnian birthday is 28 41' pisces - which is march 19th.

From exact date and time in my new sataurnian chart, I made a discovery when I read the "cookbooks" about Saturn, Neptune, Pluto and Chiron in the houses. I realized this was the right way to do it.

When you do this and read about your new planets in your new houses, you will know that it's spot on - at least it was for me.

Again, please forgive me if I had given you any false information.

Good luck!

Awesome, this will be very interesting ! Thanks for the update and the information