Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2006, 07:16 PM
Deactivated Account
'blush' thank you for your lovely words
Old 02-10-2006, 02:35 AM
kundalini

This is a brilliant idea for a thread, dreamer!

Anyway, here is my list:

dreamer: We have had some awesome debates and I distinctly remember we rubbed each other up the wrong way in one of them but all was forgiven. It's remarkable that what you think of me ( what you put in this thread ) is pretty much what I think of you. Then again, we are both Aries, I think. Seriously, I enjoy your input in all discussions and some of your posts are most thought-provoking. You are a great person dreamer and you have strong writing abilities. Thanks for starting this thread. Thanks for that book too!

daisy: Ah, daisy, what can I say? Thank you for allowing me to experience my own mediumship abilities for myself, for without your comments I would not have pushed on. Thank you for some brilliant readings too. You are a true medium daisy and I believe you to have a bright future ahead of you in the spiritual field. Thanks for other stuff we have discussed too.

chi chi: Chi chi the Aquarian! Honestly, thanks for being a good friend to me on these forums and I remember all the chats we used to have. You have a good heart Chi Chi but then again, you already knew that, didn't you!? Age of Aquarius...

Glorymist: Glorymist the Guru. That's not entirely true of course and I know you definetely not agree with that title but you truely are a great teacher. I learnt and clarified a lot through your teachings and posts in a very short time here at SF. Glorymist, you are a gift to humanity! By the way, your arrows hit the target every time! You know what I am referring to!

BLAIR2BE: Another fellow Arien! I admire your straight-to-the-point style and your concise but informative posts. I enjoy the little comments you make on big topics but which make sense, quite simply.

e-ma: I have only known you a short while but thank you for answering my questions on the practice of chanting!

devolution: Thanks for starting up this spiritual forum devolution, it was inspired! Thanks for allowing me to help you out around the site too!

Ascended Master: Enjoyed some good threads that you posted a few months back but then you left. Then you came back again and are now posting some more excellent Ascended Master-style threads!

Katara: Have enjoyed some excellent chats with you regarding the Legend of Atlantis and we covered a lot of ground that subject. Let me know if you find out anything more about 'that' symbol!

Imageimaginer: Thanks for the book on the teachings of Atlantis, a thoroughly inspiring read.

Mikron: Sorry for talking publicly about the situation between you and Glorymist, it is just my way. I enjoy your posts, they are informative and at times, very interesting!

Light Mage: Glad you joined up! Another Final Fantasy fan! Seriously though, I find your posts to be at times enlightened and you got a big heart!

Mother Goose: Get writing that book now! Only kidding, seriously though, always remember to keep busy, no slacking and you just may surprise yourself! You have a wonderful heart Mother Goose and I wish you and your husband all the best!

Bob23: Very, very funny man! Our chats in the chat room have been incredibly humourous and I find your sense of humour to be very refreshing.

DASA: I seem to remember when I was a complete and utter newbie, I gave you some stick about your posting articles and the suchlike and so I just want to say I am sorry about that.

lumas: I enjoy your posts lumas and I like hearing how your circle development group is going too!

Angels444: Thank you so much for your information on Paris St.Germain. I suspect it came at just the right time, so many thanks.

developing1: Don't seem to see you around as much as I used to but I just want to say I enjoy your personality that shines through your posts!

rose: You are a 'upcoming' new member and I am just getting to know you but you have a warm personality, I can tell.

chadley: You have a wealth of information to shar on healing techniques and you are another person who has helped me to clarify my own views on such topics, so I thank you for that. You strike me as a great intellectual, chadley!

jeremy67: A man who is not afraid to say what he thinks! I like that entirely and I admire your strength and no-nonsense approach to topics.

tiltjlp: Again, another man not afraid to speak his mind. I want to apologise right now for not being at the poetry forums much but I have been extremely busy! I shall return.

biyu_wolf_67: Your posts are downright funny and are guaranteed to have me laughing my head off every time! Great posts!

I also want to say a big thank you to all the other members here at SF who I have not mentioned for your posts!

Thanks for reading, Kundalini.
Old 02-10-2006, 03:12 PM
Enlightener

Browsing the carcass field in Morocco

Ok here goes, sorry if I miss anyone...

Kundalini: thanks for your comments about me, you made my day. At first I was a bit hesitant with you, not sure why but I have recently come to like you more, you are quite knowledgable and responsible and I like your caring attitude. At one point I thought you didn't like me cause I was posting spontaneous random ****, due to me being a little high but I guess we are friends now :)

E-ma: I haven't read many of your posts and don't know much about you but I like the image you present on this forum.

Dreamer: ok Dreams, you are really cool and I think we may have some things in common, I don't agree with everything you say but each to his own, I like your whole persona, the whole dream idea and your informative information (what?), uh yeah...

Daisy: Your cute

Mother Goose: Goosey, you are cool, to the bone. You always have some deep insightful something to add to any thread and I admire your attitude towards life.

Creator: You have a very knowledgable mind Creator and I like what you add to this forum.

Chi Chi: Chi, I love you dude. You always seem to crack me up, even when you are not trying to be funny, i can't help but laugh at your style of writing and how you word things.

Glorymist: I have never spoken with you directly but from reading your posts I have a fair idea of your beleifs and ideas. You have blessed me with some truly insightful ideas and I thank you for it.

BLAIR2BE: I think we had a bit of a tiff once, or maybe that was with Biyu_wulf. But anyway, you are a champ and you have also provided me with some useful info that has helped me progress in life, thankyou.

Biyu_wulf: I think i spelt your name wrong but hey, sorry about having a go at your typing style, though I do find it difficult to read your posts sometimes. You are cool and I like what you said about a certain topic though I can't remember what it was, just that I thought it was cool.

Lumas: oh lumas, you remind me of some ancient man that lived in an ancient jungle somewhere. You have enlightened me a few times with your wisdom and I am grateful for it thankyou.

DASA: I like it how you are so knowledgable about your religion and practices and you pose a different viewpoint on all topics which gets me thinking, gets the juices flowing if you know what I mean.

Chadley: dude! you are so cool I get shudders down my spi9ne when I read your posts. But seriously I think you have a very dynamic mind and you are not afraid to tell others what you think.

Jeremy67: Hey man, you have, at one point made me realise a few very important things about myself and life and I cannot thank you enough for what you have taught me, bless you.

Devolution: Thanks Devo, for creating such a fantastic site, though I wish you would post more on the forum, like getting involved in your own creation, but I guess you have your hands full just managing the site, so...

Enlightener: Oh, that's me. Well you are a spunk and I really like your elbows, they are so smooth.

I just want to say that I love every being in this universe and beyond and that my love can never die for it is who I really am and it is the most intense feeling, loving you all. It is almost too much to handle. God Bless you all.

Enlightener
Old 02-10-2006, 03:20 PM
kundalini

Hi Enlightener, I am sorry I did not mention you but yes, I consider us to be SF buddies now. I actually enjoy your quirky posts and the little completely unrelated comments you make at the beginning and end of most of your posts!

Kundalini.
Old 02-10-2006, 04:33 PM
e-ma

Thumbs up

Enlightener's post rules
Old 03-10-2006, 04:54 AM
Enlightener

Oh, why not?

lol, thanks guys, much appreciated.
Old 03-10-2006, 05:53 PM
Master
Okay...finally getting back to this! Sorry about the delay!

Jaycee: The info you've posted has been invaluable! I always look forward to what you have posted!

e-ma: what you share with us is just lovely! your presence on the board is comforting.

Ascended Master: I just want you to turn 30 more often!

Violetmay: Our shared likes & dislikes makes posting with you a real pleasure.

Light Mage: You are an incredibly sweet guy! I do enjoy reading about your thoughts and views!

bluespirit: Whenever I read your posts I have this overwhelming desire to give you a hug. Your love shines through all your posts.

forgetful: Love the user ID!!! With all that you do know....if you're forgetful....then I'd love a peek at all the things you don't remember!

Tijlip: Your deliberate honesty amazes me! It's a gift I don't posses.

Enlightener: Your posts are always a delight to read!

Angles444: Been missing your post!!! Where are you?!!

Chi chi: The discussions you start never fail to be interesting.

don't know if that's everyone...gotta check my other post. lol

JOY is the evidence of internal growth ~ Marie Montessori

Last edited by Mother Goose : 03-10-2006 at 05:59 PM.
Old 17-10-2006, 07:39 AM
kundalini

Hi all,

Dreamer, I got it wrong on my list. I just checked your profile and you are not an Aries! You are a Saggittarius!

Ah...to continue my list...

Lapis: Sorry for the distress that I caused you. You are most welcome at this forum.

Jaycee: Sorry for upsetting you too Jaycee...

Rose: Sorry for upsetting you as well...

e-ma: Sorry for upsetting you as well...

mikron: Sorry AGAIN for upsetting you as well...

Lol! Apologies are genuine though...just unbelieveable the amount of apologies...
Old 17-10-2006, 10:19 AM
lumas

Ah, well done the spirits for encouraging you to start this thread dreamer excellent !!! you know even though there are lots of differences between us and we are all at different degrees of: development/enlightenment/oneness/knowing,whatever you want to call it i feel that there is a sense of togetherness a sense of love with ALL of us and if one leaves because they are upset at what is said or for whatever reason we feel a loss because we are all members of one big family you are all my extended family and i will not list you all here. Not because i cant be bothered to list you all but i would hate to leave somebody out you are my teachers and my pupils and i LOVE you all i truley do.

i would love to meet you all some day and hopefully we can (what with web cams ect ect) but if i cant here then in the next realm... LOVE TO ALL....
Old 17-10-2006, 11:01 AM
~Jay~

Smile

What a beautiful post lumas, it resonates so deeply with me and is exactly my attitude.

And K, thankyou for apologising, but there was really no need, hun!

Loads of love to you all,

Jay xx
Closed Thread