Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 05-12-2015, 01:04 PM
Ascender
We both are interpreting Light Seeker's "the thing always wanting to take you to Ancient Eygpt" in different ways. I assumed that he gets ancient Eygpt themed *visuals*. To which I replied that I've read someone's experience that s/he has had "Egyptian-themed experiences" (in his words) on his DMT trips. This I found interesting.
Old 05-12-2015, 01:12 PM
Ascender
------
I had written an extensive, collective response but Firefox died.
------
Oh, I see the first response was posted after all.
------

You can start using this form recovery addon:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...form-recovery/
Old 05-12-2015, 01:18 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks, kralaro! I installed it.
Old 05-12-2015, 10:10 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oprahchopra
Wow, you guys are awesome! So many interesting tips.

@Leopard777Hime - I have already bought amethyst and sodalite. I've put the amethyst under my pillow.

@starcatcher.1122 and @Deepsoul - God is where I started from but want to try different things as well. It never hurts to communicate with Him, though, as well as ask for help and guidance.

@Astro_Man - Yes, I'm working on the decalcification process. Spirulina, raw cacao (cocoa?) beans, Vit. D3 etc. I'll have to check this magnesium chloride thing out.

@Light Seeker and @kralaro - Cool! And, perhaps, annoying? Do you guys mean that you feel the need to go there physically, subtly, or both? Why do you think this happens? Do you know if it's a different place for other people? I speculate that it has to do with each one's path.

Yes by all means try it. The other stuff you mentioned might also work, but the decalf processs is way too slow if you ask me. I used MSM for 3 months to no noticable effect. With magnesium chloride effect was here in 20 minutes. Magnesium melts calcium deposits that are in the wrong places, like in the center of your brain where pineal gland is.

When I drank magnesium I felt a strong pressure on my forehead, also nausea and after a few minutes also a pressure on the top of my head where the crown chakra is. I don't know if magnesium also activated crown chakra after pineal gland, or was this just the pressure from pineal activation that just shot through the top of my head. The intensity of the delcacification process may vary. It depends on the level of calcium deposits in and around pineal. Mine was heavily calcified because I felt sick when it started.
Old 11-12-2015, 09:02 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepsoul
Mine opened
Can you please tell what was your experience? Is it still open? What ability/-ies did it give you (if any)? I'm not looking for long answer, just want to know whether it was really something extraordinary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepsoul
from saying and meaning Dear God I Love You...lots
Can you please tell how did you develop such love for God? What's your secret? I'm trying to develop love for God.
Old 12-12-2015, 11:53 PM
Master
Dear Kralaro , I love god because of so many reasons I could possibly not express but ill give it a go ,He created me and all of us ,He gives Life, I see him everywhere in the sun the trees ,I even see lovehearts in the sunlight, he is pure love ,I love love so therefore I love God , I dont know exactly how it all works myself ,but I feel this love ,I practise it by telling Him ,It, She The that I love them and affirm that He loves me , I ask for Him to lead me ,for Jesus to be in my heart ,for me to be able to love unconditionally myself others Him, Its an active situation spirituality ,i work hard i do sitting chi-gong meditation and develop my dantien ,which helps to give you a stronger sense of self the ultimate is union as God self and I have experienced that also, but its power is very amazing and ego can stuff it up but then as I have more chakra awareness ,solar plexus, base, throat, and beautiful crown, praise the lord where I have a streaming of golden spiralling light reaching into the sky and a feeling of divine peace ,there are many reasons that we can love God but you will need to feel it in your own heart.

This is an old Jesuit Prayer
Jesus I love You
Jesus I worship You
Jesus Please help me

As I too am learning ive found it helpful to also put my own name in there instead of Jesus at times ,we have to trust in ourselves as well as the Lord it seems ,
We are being led away from selfishness though to a power of divine beauty, God Bless
Old 13-12-2015, 12:09 AM
Master
To answer about third eye say 3yrs ago it started ,I would lay in bed and say Dear God i love You first of all I would golden and white flashes directly there, My recent experience was when I was sitting awake looking out I was saying Dear God i love You my creator, I saw heaven it was like a light golden intense energy and then it moved into my third eye and I heard Yes you are the creator ,an enormous revelation as to how important everything we do in our lives is through our creation, BUT its not that simple it must be created with spirit and proper will ,and at times it also needs to be given to God as well...I find
Old 13-12-2015, 07:03 PM
Ascender
Thanks a lot. Great answers in my opinion. PMing you.