Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 30-11-2015, 08:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebird21
Hi Heaven, I'm sorry I am just responding to this now. I assume by baggage you mean emotional/behavioral patterns we used as coping mechanisms from challenging life experiences in the past, which we still carry with us. I'd hypothesize that most people, before they receive the shaktipat or "wake up call" in which a soul becomes activated/the kundalini rises, had many painful life experiences which left us feeling broken.

My experience is that awakening is a process of unraveling and unlearning, in which baggage is releasing not acquired. All our issues, our insecurities, habits, and fears come to the surface so that we can fully experience them, see then, and then they dissipate as we grow in Self love, knowledge, and acceptance :) It is a process of releasing what is not truly us and healing.

I am not in union with my twin flame so I can not say for sure, but again my guess is that this process continues after uniting with one's twin until you are both free from all baggage and live in a state of constant non-resistance and liberation in the present moment (enlightenment). I believe that you do not have to wait until you reach enlightenment to unite with your twin flame. You do need to be illumined to unite and can then work towards enlightenment together. I personally interpret illumined to be the level of wakefulness one reaches after receiving shaktipat and becoming activated; there can still be karma or baggage to let go of following this point. This is why I said that I don't believe all baggage needs to be released to unite with one's twin flame.

As I am constantly learning, my stances evolve. I hope this is helpful.

Thanks for your comment is very helpful!! The way you explained it I actually understand it and it makes sense. Since my awakening and being aware of him I have changed and there was some baggage that I have been able to let go of and even though I'm the same person I don't torture myself anymore cause of it. Thanks for your wise answer!
Old 01-12-2015, 08:26 AM
Experiencer

What if the person that TF is dating is manipulative, territorial, unpleasant, always put the other person down in front of everyone else...

Everyone sees this except tf....
Old 01-12-2015, 08:49 AM
Master
Glad my response helped Heaven!

TwinFlame - then that is their karma to work with and not yours to worry about. You can send them love and trust that whatever they go through is what is needed for their growth.
Old 01-12-2015, 03:20 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebird21
This is a really great perspective. An intensely karmic relationship I had since separating with my twin flame was a very catalytic connection for me, very painful and confusing, but so so necessary for my growth. My twin flame is currently in a relationship and I love seeing his relationship through this lens… that it means he is growing and learning the lessons he needs to :) I have always trusted that, but I have never seen it spelled out so clearly until reading your post… that by being in other relationships, we are doing the work!

I don't agree that being single is always avoiding your maximum inner growth though. There are times when being in relationship is what one needs, and other times when being single and celibate is what one needs for maximum inner growth.

Thank you, bluebird21!