Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Islam Faith

Old 08-10-2015, 12:04 AM
Administrator
Place to Re Start

Hello

I found this an interesting place to maybe re start this section in the manor of spiritual discussions. We admit that removing the section might not have been the best laid plans but to err is human to correct it divine.

This is what this section is based on for discussions.

1.Islam and Muslim are both words used to describe the religion revealed to the Prophet Mohammed.

2.Islam and Muslim both have the same origin in the Arabic verb s-l-m.

3.Islam is the act of submitting to the will of God whereas a Muslim is person who participates in the act of submission.

4.To be correctly used, Islam or Islamic should describe the religion and its subsequent cultural concepts whereas Muslim should only describe the followers of the religion of Islam.
Old 08-10-2015, 12:13 AM
Experiencer
first of all thanks for putting it back here
and i like your place to start topic

it simply says Islam is religion
Muslims word describe followers of Islam
they may be acting upon Islam teaching
and may not be acting upon Islam teaching
like all people in all other matters of life
just because they are Muslims
does not mean everything they do is according to their religion

i drink .. occasionly for example
does mean Islam tolerate drinking
it just mean am individually doing something personally
"And when the waves overwhelm them like the dark shadows they call upon Allah for help with pure devotion and when He brings them safety, some of them still doubtful and none denies Our clear signs but every very perfidious very ungrateful one.."
Old 08-10-2015, 08:20 AM
Master
Marvellous news.

Loopy

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 08-10-2015, 07:03 PM
Master

I agree, excellent news. Thank you.
Old 22-10-2015, 06:01 AM
Newbie ;)

Excellent Work .. Totally agreed
Old 14-11-2015, 01:26 AM

Hi All,

How come Muslims deny the Prophet Mohammed (Peace by upon him) that he married Aisha at age 6 and consummated the marriage when she turned 9.

They also deny he ordered his adopted son to divorce his wife so the Prophet Mohammed could marry her because she was so beautiful.

Also, that the Prophet Mohammed often walked around with no lower garments as he had numerous wives and sex slaves to which had his ways with.

These things were all stated in scripture, so can a Muslim person please clarify them for me please as it is very confusing?????

Thanks
Old 14-11-2015, 04:18 PM
Experiencer
so adorable
"And when the waves overwhelm them like the dark shadows they call upon Allah for help with pure devotion and when He brings them safety, some of them still doubtful and none denies Our clear signs but every very perfidious very ungrateful one.."
Old 24-11-2015, 01:42 PM
Ascender
I hope to see Muslims join here in the chat because I've got too many questions to ask them. Like, what's the Muslim view on human origins.
Old 20-01-2016, 11:32 AM
Seeker

Hi Lynn

thank you for the post

the topic caught my attention.
Old 20-01-2016, 01:17 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoguy423
Hi All,

How come Muslims deny the Prophet Mohammed (Peace by upon him) that he married Aisha at age 6 and consummated the marriage when she turned 9.
Maybe because the man who asked them was bad and his negative sexual interest is more than the positive interest.

A sorry man came to the cousin of prophet Muhammad and asked:
"Is there any repentance for the killer?"
He said: "yes".

Then an angry man came and said:
"Is there a repentance for the killer?"
He said: "NO".