Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 21-04-2015, 10:55 PM
Deactivated Account

What a great experiences you have Kulstor.

Interesting, you said Sirian woman, I know that some of my Soul Family guys are from Sirius and that some of them are at a Mother Ship above Earth right now.
I also know that I did not have many Earth incarnations, maybe from fall of Atlantis to now, I am not sure.

You said that you are always either what looks like a dolphin or an orca, usually a dolphin and I think that that is,maybe, your original Sirian Light Body,your original Sirian form in 5th,6th dimension, I just guess, of course.

Do you feel love for these guys, Sirians,dolphins, do you think or feel that they are part of your Soul Family or larger Soul Group, maybe?
Old 21-04-2015, 11:19 PM
Master
It may be my original light body. Not sure if the dolphin beings are from sirius or not, maybe they are. I've had several past lives where I've had flashes or more & they are dolphins. I do feel a very strong connection to dolphins and orcas.

It could be my original sirian form. I did have the ability to project months ago and did visit a few times someplace where other dolphin type beings live that call themselves the pod. At least some can change what their bodies look like, though they usually stay dolphins. A few switch to orcas when they are with each other.

When soul appears to me it's often as a dolphin, anthro or non anthro, sometimes a mix of chest up anthro, belly down non anthro, or as an orca version. Twin flame (who isn't incarnate) is usually the same, dolphin sometimes an orca, and non anthro usually, sometimes anthro.
Old 22-04-2015, 08:35 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulstor
I did have the ability to project months ago and did visit a few times someplace where other dolphin type beings live that call themselves the pod.

Very interesting, can you share more details of that place and the life there.
Old 22-04-2015, 03:46 PM
Master
From what I've seen. There are some crystal structures there, and they use some crystals in their treatments. It seems they can emit some sort of sound, like singing, and some crystals will resonate in the same frequency to their singing and it'll have a certain effect on someone. Some form of healing is the main thing this is used for. Various types of healing or treatments, like clearing blockages and such. At least some areas the crystals produce a steady sound, a very low sound, but a steady sound that is around the areas where they are. One gets quickly use to it where you can't consciously hear it anymore. They do use technology.

They do have a huge commons area, and some areas that seem to be a bit more private or only certain ones go to. Not sure of the details. I've not seen them but I've been told they do have their individual homes. It seems also we could alter our bodies shapes to be what we want, or at least some of us could. I could change to be a dolphin type being, which was the default it seemed, an anthro version, orca, anthro orca, and gender as well. I did see one that switched to look like Gandalf and make a staff appear as he talked about the 3rd hobbit movie, I've not seen it yet and this was a few weeks before it came out.

It seems one can also manifest stuff you want. Like if you want a chair you can have one. Though it seems it's not permanent. There is no real water, like dolphins live in on earth, but one could just like fly wherever you want to go. Not sure if the majority could alter their shapes and didn't bother much. Most were in dolphin type forms. Some, it seems, would shift to orca type forms, but only when they were not in the commons area. There is a sort of unofficial hierarchy, but everyone is equal, just some members have more wisdom accumulated over time then certain others and they seem to know who those are, but it's not a real hierarchy system. Just some have more wisdom then others. Hard to exactly explain. I did see what looked like a gold eastern dragon once in one of the buildings where they give treatments. They mentioned he's a friend of some there.

Not sure if that is a planet somewhere or not. Never thought to ask.
Old 22-04-2015, 03:54 PM
mindanalyzer

I believe that many of you have been deceived and manipulated by aliens/demons (from other dimensions or realities). These beings do exist and have a dark agenda towards us; they can be friendly [as long as you follow them and do as they say] and full of knowledge but their true aim is to entrap you and get you away from salvation. I can see how many of you echo their blasphemous teachings (ie the "I am God" statement, the Christ consciousness, the higher self, that the God of Israel has left us with 2 strands of DNA to control us like monkeys [this is very offensive], that Jesus is "only" an ascended master, etc). Think for a while, people, these are exactly the teachings of Satan. Pay attention to Genesis: "4 And the serpent said unto the woman, You shall not surely die: 5 For God does know that in the day you eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and you shall be as gods, knowing good and evil".

I have been blessed by God, in the name of his son Jesus Christ, because his angels have appeared to me in my dreams and informed me that these aliens are the enemy of God, and as such they are fighting them because their goal is to lead us into perdition.

God bless you
Old 22-04-2015, 04:19 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindanalyzer
I believe that many of you have been deceived and manipulated by aliens/demons (from other dimensions or realities). These beings do exist and have a dark agenda towards us; they can be friendly [as long as you follow them and do as they say] and full of knowledge but their true aim is to entrap you and get you away from salvation. I can see how many of you echo their blasphemous teachings (ie the "I am God" statement, the Christ consciousness, the higher self, that the God of Israel has left us with 2 strands of DNA to control us like monkeys [this is very offensive], that Jesus is "only" an ascended master, etc). Think for a while, people, these are exactly the teachings of Satan. Pay attention to Genesis: "4 And the serpent said unto the woman, You shall not surely die: 5 For God does know that in the day you eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and you shall be as gods, knowing good and evil".

I have been blessed by God, in the name of his son Jesus Christ, because his angels have appeared to me in my dreams and informed me that these aliens are the enemy of God, and as such they are fighting them because their goal is to lead us into perdition.

God bless you

Hahaha,go to your small hole full of fears, brainwashed and mind-controlled being and do not preach to others things that you do not understand and maybe you will understand for few thousands of years when your consciousness will be mature enough to expand itself beyond 3rd dimensional limitations.
Good luck and sorry if I am rude somehow,
and all the best.

Last edited by acitak : 22-04-2015 at 08:43 PM.
Old 22-04-2015, 08:46 PM
mindanalyzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by acitak
Hahaha,go to your small hole full of fears, brainwashed,mind-controlled being and do not preach to others things that you do not understand and maybe you will understand for few thousands of years when your consciousness will be mature enough to expand itself beyond 3rd dimensional limitations.
and all the best.

No problem, I respect you and take no offense in your words. I just needed to say what I believe needed to be said; if my words get to a single one of you, then I will be satisfied. Time will tell who is right and who is wrong.

God bless you!!!
Old 22-04-2015, 08:54 PM
2001zhaozhao

Quote:
Originally Posted by acitak
Hahaha,go to your small hole full of fears, brainwashed and mind-controlled being and do not preach to others things that you do not understand and maybe you will understand for few thousands of years when your consciousness will be mature enough to expand itself beyond 3rd dimensional limitations.
and all the best.
What's your opinion then? In scientific definitions, just like our planet, aliens are using up all of their resources on their home and are finding more. If they find our planet they won't be good to us in any ways.
Old 22-04-2015, 10:13 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindanalyzer
No problem, I respect you and take no offense in your words. I just needed to say what I believe needed to be said; if my words get to a single one of you, then I will be satisfied. Time will tell who is right and who is wrong.

God bless you!!!

As I see that,we are all at this forums at different levels of consciousness,it is not that someone is better than someone else, just at different levels of consciousness,a different beliefs which are forming a different perceptions of reality of individuals.

My dear friend said recently:" Law of attraction and Law of repulsion".
It is quite simple: similar beliefs attract similar beliefs, different beliefs are repulsing each other.

When you came with your Biblical fear based drama beliefs, within me automatically have raised a Law of repulsion becuse you are not at "Religion and Faiths"forums, you are at "Star Children" forum and I do not have to listen here of some fabricated Biblical stories which Controllers of this planet use for thousands of years to manipulate mass consciousness of sleeping humanity, which lead to mass somnambulism in every day life of people.

I am not here to argue with people ,just to talk with a like-minded people.

All the best
Old 22-04-2015, 11:30 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulstor
From what I've seen. There are some crystal structures there, and they use some crystals in their treatments. It seems they can emit some sort of sound, like singing, and some crystals will resonate in the same frequency to their singing and it'll have a certain effect on someone. Some form of healing is the main thing this is used for. Various types of healing or treatments, like clearing blockages and such. At least some areas the crystals produce a steady sound, a very low sound, but a steady sound that is around the areas where they are. One gets quickly use to it where you can't consciously hear it anymore. They do use technology.

They do have a huge commons area, and some areas that seem to be a bit more private or only certain ones go to. Not sure of the details. I've not seen them but I've been told they do have their individual homes. It seems also we could alter our bodies shapes to be what we want, or at least some of us could. I could change to be a dolphin type being, which was the default it seemed, an anthro version, orca, anthro orca, and gender as well. I did see one that switched to look like Gandalf and make a staff appear as he talked about the 3rd hobbit movie, I've not seen it yet and this was a few weeks before it came out.

It seems one can also manifest stuff you want. Like if you want a chair you can have one. Though it seems it's not permanent. There is no real water, like dolphins live in on earth, but one could just like fly wherever you want to go. Not sure if the majority could alter their shapes and didn't bother much. Most were in dolphin type forms. Some, it seems, would shift to orca type forms, but only when they were not in the commons area. There is a sort of unofficial hierarchy, but everyone is equal, just some members have more wisdom accumulated over time then certain others and they seem to know who those are, but it's not a real hierarchy system. Just some have more wisdom then others. Hard to exactly explain. I did see what looked like a gold eastern dragon once in one of the buildings where they give treatments. They mentioned he's a friend of some there.

Not sure if that is a planet somewhere or not. Never thought to ask.

The Atlanteans also used crystal technology as is known. The dye was crystalline in nature and it could capture those fields of energy that are in the air and the atmosphere, translating this into a frequency or vibration that was absorbed by the body and enhanced the immune system, and tweaked the body to such a high degree of good health that excellent health was the norm and not the exception in Atlantean times.
Very interesting ,indeed.

Unfortunately this did not prevent certain factions of the Altantean culture to misuse this very same technology on a grander scale in their exploitation of the earth.