Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 19-07-2011, 10:20 AM
Experiencer
Location: Adelaide, Australia - but born and bred in Ireland:)
A little experiment with some seedlings...

This doesn't really fit in any topic, so I guess this is closest!

When I was doing my reiki and crystal healing courses, I was told that it can be beneficial to plants to receive these types of healing, so out of boredom, I devised a little experiment to see if they have any real effect on plants.

I chose Bo tree seeds, firstly because they are considered sacred and secondly because, well, I had them in the house!

I started 12 weeks ago. I planted the seeds in 3 separate pots, each pot had several seeds and the all received the same treatment, apart from one thing.
The first pot is the control, so it is just the seed and seedling potting mix, the second pot contains a little quartz crystal that had been cleansed in salt water and charged in moonlight, the third pot receives weekly 5 min reiki sessions.

Today, I noticed that the first seedling has come up in the crystal pot! No signs of any of the others yet, so so far it's crystals for the win.

If these plants show any significant results, I shall try and repeat the experiment with some different seeds.
Old 19-07-2011, 04:29 PM
dragon charms

lol that is a cool experiment! Am loving it :) I had one more thought to add to this, if it's okay. I would add, another seed in a pot, and spend some time with it, just sending it love from the heart. No reiki. No crystal. And I would also add one, where you send love to the water that you are going to use for another seed in another pot. Just love water. :)

Don't mean to mess with your experiment. Just,....I had two more cents and thought I'd spend em here! lol

Very cool what your doing. Do love it :)
Old 20-07-2011, 12:34 AM
Experiencer
Location: Adelaide, Australia - but born and bred in Ireland:)
Thanks - I will add the other pots to round two!
Old 23-08-2011, 06:52 PM
iolite

This is very similar to an experiment on seeds done by Richard Gordon, author of "Quantum Touch: The Power to Heal". He did quantum touch on seeds before planting and set up a control like you did. The control seedlings sprouted first, but the seeds that received quantum touch had stronger roots.