Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24-10-2011, 12:20 AM
Kristine

I know I fall under the Indigo heading e, but being Indigo blows at times for me. I am grateful to those that have been around and stated they struggled with the same issues and I hope to be able to do it for someone else someday.
I have always been a helper to the extent my mother would dread getting phone calls about me from school as a kid. I’m currently working on ways to help people help themselves as well as animal aid and I try to help other crime victims. I’m currently out of work on disability so I have a lot of time to spend on helping endeavors. At the same time, there isn’t a lot of income so I scaled down my helping.
I’m currently working on ways for people to help other people and started with one community. I have been purchasing things like dwarf fruit trees and encourage people to plant gardens and help them with it. I would like every aspect to be in the going green field, although there isn’t enough money at present. I bring people fresh farm milk and they donate like less than half the coast of purchasing it in the store and I try to teach them to make cheeses out of it.
It’s actually depressing to see all the people that collect welfare and use the food pantries and care nothing about using a part of their yard to help buy themselves food. Anyway, like I said being indigo and seeing the truth can blow.
My child is a big animal lover as well and we are trying to work with an agency that spays and neuters cats. They can stink, as its easier for them to neuter the boys so they seem to do it instead of spaying a female that can have turns of kittens. Truth sucks.
I was taking in animals, but the last bird finally died and I can’t take in another one. I’m also on the list for fostering dogs, but I haven’t got one yet, which is ok for me.
I put together a help group and a bit before I did the charity I found the lady had enough free help and I didn’t offer again after that. (I’m a girl, I don’t care about the size of another girls chest so I wouldn’t feel bad not adding to the 10 people already volunteering.)
I try to teach girls martial arts so they can defend themselves, but there isn’t a lot of participation. You would think there would be more since its free, but no.
I’m currently running a forum for crime victims until the other people take it over. Somehow I think it will take a while as people seem to like others doing things for them.
I listen to binaural beats almost every day as I can’t doo the meditation thing. I had learned hypnosis so I could help people, but I’m a bit out of practice.
I like to make things from nature like wine, blackberry cheesecake and the cream cheese itself, other cheeses, breads etc.