Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 31-05-2018, 01:56 PM
Master

Some of my guesses are , the soul of a once living person , left over energy , human created thought forms , stray elect fields .
Old 15-07-2018, 03:37 AM
Knower
I believe spirits are indeed free spirits as they come and go. It could be just a free spirit or maybe it could be someone who’s soul knows you and recognize you from a past life. Spirits that cross over intend to recognize anyone they may have shared a past with and that is previous as well as past life.
Old 10-10-2018, 12:52 PM
Seeker

It's weird, I have the same problem having e.s.p and awareness of people I used to go to school with... I came to look up 'privacy'- because it feels like I'm invaded...I have the same dense feeling you describe around the top of my head. I can only draw a parallel with your situation though. In my experience I feel trapped and frustrated too, it feels like I 'gift' my awareness and only really get talked to when I am open to it and expect it.
Just a suggestion but try 'aura flush' or reiki healing or cutting etheric bonds or parasitic attachments on you tube videos. take care.
Old 18-10-2018, 01:32 AM
Guide
I don't think you're alone with what your sensing, I tend to feel it too right before I go to bed. Once I felt something looming right over me and I felt something, though I could not see it or feel anything. I'm a highly sensitive person and sometimes I think these type of things are attracted towards me for that very reason. It can be so many things though. Anytime I'm about to go to bed, I always try not to think of it and try to think of peaceful things or listen to meditation music. It makes me feel safer anytime I have this type of music playing. Another thing I think it is, is a spirit or something still attached to me.

Someone once told me to cut the cord with someone I once knew, this being my ex boyfriend who was abusive towards me. So they think his energy is connected to me still. It may be it and I might try to cut the cord, I just don't want to do it wrong and mess everything up. So I might watch some Youtube videos on how to properly do it.