Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 21-02-2016, 11:59 PM
Pathfinder
Lightbulb A video I made for the Love of Nature

During the summer of 2014 I was extremely depressed, and I could not see beauty in anything after having shut myself out from the world to protect myself from any more pain.
Then one day after I had stormed out of the house, having just argued with my farther, I walked into the fields (the ones you see in the video), and looked at the mountains in the distance. The sun was about to set, there were buzzards in the sky, a hare shot across the grass and into the vines, a couple deere all had their heads alertly turned my way, and a fox hid in the long grass behind me... In that moment, for the first time in my life, I felt whole and truly happy. I realised that I was blessed simply to be alive, and to witness nature's true beauty; and to feel its pure love. It marked the beginning of two long years of sadness and hardship, but the whole while I was grateful for the burden because it allowed me to open my eyes. I was suddenly awake and I understood that we could not appreciate the Light if we did not appreciate the Darkness. I am thankful for all the suffering, for it has taught me to love the Universe and all its magic.

The clips taken in this video were taken during the summers of 2014 and 2015, on days where I had to transfer my pain into some sort of expression of beauty, to make light out of the darkness. The music played to this video is called "An Ending, A Beginning" by Dustin O'Halloran. This marks the end of these two years of hardship, and the beginning of another journey, the one where I can finally let go of the pain and sadness I have always identified with. This video is an expression of my gratitude and love for Nature and its power. The quote at the end is by Wordsworth: "Come forth into the light of things, Let Nature be your teacher." The truest words spoken.

Here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaxNWsLNOEI

Thanks to everyone on here for being so kind and giving
Old 22-02-2016, 01:27 AM
Master
Very nice. I enjoyed it. I grew up in a rural area also, so it resonates.
I also have a 'stormed off into the fields/mountain' story, but mine ended somewhat comically and it did not result in a poetic video like yours. (Although, it was amazing! I get it. ;)) Great work!
Old 22-02-2016, 04:24 AM
life.love.regret.

Very nice. It looks like where I live.
Old 22-02-2016, 01:05 PM
Pathfinder
Thank you Olivia13 and life.love.regret.!
Old 23-02-2016, 01:01 AM
Super Moderator
I would have loved to have watched your video, Lightworker, but even after signing into Google, I still got the square Google-face denying me access.