Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-08-2018, 04:10 AM
Guide

Telepathy

The telepathy between he and I continues to get stronger. He is receiving it now. There is no hiding, no weaseling my way out of something, no little white lies - he knows it all. I find this difficult to be so exposed, to have someone know me so well.

It is very strange because part of our communications take place telepathically and the rest in real life. It's like living a parallel life. Sometimes I wish we could just talk like normal people. We don't talk a lot, we don't need to, and I find that boring.

I don't hear voices, I just "know." My knowing is difficult for him because he can't hide or lie either - I already know.

Lately I'm finding this method of communication exhausting. I just want to talk to my friend.
Old 10-08-2018, 08:21 AM
Master
Hello,

This aspect of a twin flame relationship is very interesting. Telepathy works best with a person we resonate with energetically. I find it is strongest with those I have a deep sould bond with. Soul sisters and brothers as well as those who have a personal interest in me.

My telepathy is like yours in that I just know. I do not see images or hear voices. There are two people who kind of live telepathically in my head at this time. I would also like to have more verbal physical communications with them. However I have gotten used to this reality by now. It is more refreshing for me than exhausting.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 10-08-2018, 09:43 PM
Experiencer

I never speak with my TF anymore as we live far away from one another. We were deeply connected telepathically while we were in close contact though so I completely understand the odd blend of real-world conversations and telepathy. There were times that my TF knew exactly what I was thinking without any verbalizations. We rarely spoke of our connection out loud, but both of us...knew. We knew so many things, but I wish we had spoken out loud more.

The telepathic connection is all that remains now. Sometimes for me, it's just a feeling. Sometimes, we communicate with what I can only describe as a touch. But, the weirdest one, occasionally I get a glimpse of what's really happening in his life. Like one day I found myself seeing his office cubical. And once or twice I've caught a vision of his bathroom or his parents' house. It's super weird, but after this many years, it doesn't even phase me. I just take what comes each day.
Old 14-08-2018, 09:21 PM
Deactivated Account

I have this kind of situation with my husband. I don't think he is my twin flame but we have been married a long time and we know each other well. I have actually experienced telepathy with him, while in a half-asleep state. I heard his thoughts out loud. Happened twice.
Old 15-08-2018, 09:42 PM
Master
Hey ssdm, guess it depends on how it happens. For us it's only just started and when he starts getting all negative with his news, and negative view on how bad the world is, things start to drop off and I do not pick up anything as such.

When it happens I just know and we just automatically do the thing that the other person is thinking, or we say it. I have not found it exhausting, it's quite nice when it happens, almost natural :) ... Maybe it tough for you guys because you're not actively in each others space <3 ...

Give yourself a break & lot of self care - love to you x
Old 16-08-2018, 04:02 PM
Guide

I strongly believe in telepathic connections and i dont necessarily believe they are only between TFs. I have experienced it alot with my family and close friends. Both thinking the same thing etc I also strongly felt it with my TF who somehow knew about things we hadnt even discussed. Its a powerful tool and so so interesting. I've always believed that is how we would have communicated hundreds of years ago but that language and advances in our way of life has kind of dulled that part of our senses.
Old 17-08-2018, 02:24 PM
Experiencer

Those of you who experience Telepathy - how do you know?

EDITED. Sorry - meant to start a new thread and not hijack this one!