Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 29-01-2018, 02:47 AM
Guide

Seeing the SUN in a new light!

:)

I went to sleep for a mid day nap and was awakened by my roommates knock on my door. As I opened my eyes the sun was shinning right into my room and straight into my eyes. I was not blinded by the light but I was able to see it but it was different. It was like I was able to see the multiple facets of the sun vs what one would normally see when they looked at the sun. It was a brilliant white light that glittered with all the colors of the rainbow. It was like... instead of using glass we used a diamond and when we put it into the light it started glowing a white color that refracted all its different color.

It was soooo beautiful I could not take my eyes off of it. I had never felt or seen this before and I was in awe. Immediately I recalled what people used for protection and it was the white light protection. Could this white light protection be the light from our sun? I know that through the information from the Law of one the Sun is the Logos that is love.

There is nothing in the physical that could be a good reference to how pure this white was... and the mention the brilliance along with it was really the thing that made it even more spectacular.
Just wanted to share!

:)
Old 02-02-2018, 04:14 AM
Guide

Id like to add that after thinking about it again it was more like a beam of energy that hit you when your in direct sunlight. If you ever seen a godzilla movie and how godzilla shoots that fire out of his mouth that is how this beam looked but more fine like glowing and sparkling white powder looking light. :) haha hope this helps you picture it even better.