Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 19-09-2016, 04:16 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by firstandlast
The thing with this, that would probably be confusing; is that as long as there appears to be two different worlds, or that you must understand one as appearing than the other and interact-- Like as long as there is interaction, between the two worlds, than the one world that is, is distorted by the two worlds it must be understood as--

that is, by there being more than one thing; means you must conceptualize to understand it-- The spirit world is when one has vivified their imagination, but has not reconciled their fantasy and reality; which are one in the same--

What's "vivified their imagination"? Is it to materialize the imagination that's using mind power to create everything-- creation. Or just see it but nothing there.

If anyone who can create something from nothing he is the creator but none of the God can do that only the Light Power, the creator. Or me and my cupid sons, we can create something/life in spiritual realm.

What's "has not reconciled their fantasy and reality". In spiritual realm, real is real nothing that you call as fantasy( you not realize a bit of it) and fantasy is imagination/void is nothing.

What RyanWind want to say is to be at that state of thinking it's different for the two realms reality. It's just a state of mind.
Old 19-09-2016, 07:14 PM
Suspended
Master

Quote:
I will go on to relate to what's in front of me in normal discussion till I take a bite into something that feels like it gives me great joy, and a sweet lingering taste in my mouth; because nothing else is necessary

If you don't have a memory, and therefore a concept, it is food, you would probably not eat it.

The question that I ask myself is what is the relationship of knowledge of the path to the path itself. If one had no concepts of a spiritual path, one could not do what was necessary to seek that thing. So there has to be knowledge of the path to seek the path. Is it conceptual? Well yes but not in the same sense as a belief in Jesus is. It is based on experiential knowledge. A lot of concepts are not based on anything actual. So you have that, it is a very specific type of conceptual knowledge. Also, you have to be careful of accepting any idea from thought like concepts are limiting in some way. That in itself is a concept. Nothing is limiting in itself. It is our relationship to these things that makes them limiting.

Some teachers or pointers are around that are pointing to this other state. Someone listens, understands conceptually, then eventually gets some experiential insights.

The insights are then pointers, reminders. You know the direction. This is a concept or memory of insights. Ah ha moments remembered. This knowledge has to be stored somewhere.

I myself have a theory the physical memory of the human brain is not the only place knowledge is stored. If you think about it, it makes logical sense. If we leave the body at some point, obviously we leave the physical brain where memory is stored. If there was not another place knowledge could be stored, we would cease to be. Or, we would have no identity. There has to be a mechanism, on a energy level, of self identity. That means there has to be knowledge stored somewhere besides in the memory of the human brain.

So I would not say I have no concepts or knowledge or say it has no purpose or function. When I am in the state, I am not carrying concepts or bringing the conceptual into the actual, but obviously if my mother walks up, I would know who she is. It's not that what you have changes, it that your relationship to what you have changes. You use your concepts, they don't use you. Also, the word "concept" stands for a lot of very different things. Not all concepts are anywhere near the same.

A memory or concept of an insight into your nature is not the same as normal concepts. To me, they are necessary to remind you of not only what is possible, but what is the direction one moves. Where and how it is found. Self questioning leads to self-realization. Self questioning leads to increases in self awareness.

The path is really a subtle thing. The things you become aware of are not seen by the majority of people.

The huge difference between an enlightened person and a normal one is their point of perspective. A normal person is centered in thought and an enlightened person is not. That perspective difference is a result of self awareness and self realization and no concept can prevent such a thing or make it happen. Concepts are like anything else in the world. It is how they are used, not what they are, that determines their value. That makes them good or bad.
Old 19-09-2016, 07:57 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanWind
If you don't have a memory, and therefore a concept, it is food, you would probably not eat it.

The question that I ask myself is what is the relationship of knowledge of the path to the path itself. If one had no concepts of a spiritual path, one could not do what was necessary to seek that thing. So there has to be knowledge of the path to seek the path. Is it conceptual? Well yes but not in the same sense as a belief in Jesus is. It is based on experiential knowledge. A lot of concepts are not based on anything actual. So you have that, it is a very specific type of conceptual knowledge. Also, you have to be careful of accepting any idea from thought like concepts are limiting in some way. That in itself is a concept. Nothing is limiting in itself. It is our relationship to these things that makes them limiting.

Some teachers or pointers are around that are pointing to this other state. Someone listens, understands conceptually, then eventually gets some experiential insights.

The insights are then pointers, reminders. You know the direction. This is a concept or memory of insights. Ah ha moments remembered. This knowledge has to be stored somewhere.

I myself have a theory the physical memory of the human brain is not the only place knowledge is stored. If you think about it, it makes logical sense. If we leave the body at some point, obviously we leave the physical brain where memory is stored. If there was not another place knowledge could be stored, we would cease to be. Or, we would have no identity. There has to be a mechanism, on a energy level, of self identity. That means there has to be knowledge stored somewhere besides in the memory of the human brain.

So I would not say I have no concepts or knowledge or say it has no purpose or function. When I am in the state, I am not carrying concepts or bringing the conceptual into the actual, but obviously if my mother walks up, I would know who she is. It's not that what you have changes, it that your relationship to what you have changes. You use your concepts, they don't use you. Also, the word "concept" stands for a lot of very different things. Not all concepts are anywhere near the same.

A memory or concept of an insight into your nature is not the same as normal concepts. To me, they are necessary to remind you of not only what is possible, but what is the direction one moves. Where and how it is found. Self questioning leads to self-realization. Self questioning leads to increases in self awareness.

The path is really a subtle thing. The things you become aware of are not seen by the majority of people.

The huge difference between an enlightened person and a normal one is their point of perspective. A normal person is centered in thought and an enlightened person is not. That perspective difference is a result of self awareness and self realization and no concept can prevent such a thing or make it happen. Concepts are like anything else in the world. It is how they are used, not what they are, that determines their value. That makes them good or bad.

I should clear this up-- I am not against concepts; I am not against anything-- But an attempt to express that conceptual knowledge built up on experiential knowledge, is the same thing as knowledge built on anything else, but that you might deny it as an experience because of the form it comes in--

And that yes, you can argue against this; but you might find it more valuable to see why I might be saying it--

It is not a matter of understanding the truth of forms in the way we relate to it now in where I am approaching you from-- Though I am using shared words and such to communicate, that the perceived limits they arose in are not present in my expression--

You are trying to understand the world as it is, by the way that it is; and this makes sense, of course to anyone trying to search for something-- however, I will tell you from a different view; experiential knowledge and conceptual knowledge which are the same to me, will always be distorted by the circumstance they find themselves in, with out understanding why they find themselves in that circumstance--

That is to say, if your rationality or intuition guides you; that if it is based on the forms around you, that it can only move in the ways that those forms around you appear to allow-- When we remove that ground, we are forced to find the real ground we walk upon; and that to base the existence of forms on the formless principles forces one to think in a way that transcends each moment as being one circumstance vs another.. when it is the same unchanging circumstance, experienced in various forms that unless one see's the transcendent nature of, will not realize that you have only ever been dealing with one thing and that is the relationship of every relationship that makes you up--

So when I said to bite into an apple without conceptualization; I meant that those relationships that caused such an experience to emerge in form, are not the same relationships we are dealing with in form-- In so I meant, that without moving one can bite into an apple.. have the same exact experience without an apple, without biting, without anything because the forms aren't the relationships themselves, but an expression of the relationships and the quality of their existence-- So that I might always be biting into an apple, even if none of the relationships within form appear that it is so-- because the difference in my approach is one of spirit, and not one of form; but which I express through form, that which is my spirit.. and that to relate to you, I might better be off eating an apple so that you might know that is what I am enjoying in your company--
Old 19-09-2016, 08:31 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
What's "vivified their imagination"? Is it to materialize the imagination that's using mind power to create everything-- creation. Or just see it but nothing there.

If anyone who can create something from nothing he is the creator but none of the God can do that only the Light Power, the creator. Or me and my cupid sons, we can create something/life in spiritual realm.

What's "has not reconciled their fantasy and reality". In spiritual realm, real is real nothing that you call as fantasy( you not realize a bit of it) and fantasy is imagination/void is nothing.

What RyanWind want to say is to be at that state of thinking it's different for the two realms reality. It's just a state of mind.

The clearest way I can express this, is that the nature of our situation is something like this--

The line to manifestation of imagination into reality, is that the imagination is the reality when it is not aligned-- Which means the order of our imagination is not the order we view, so that if there was direct line from a lower fragmented experience to our higher holistic self, that everything else will have to move in their own straight line, which would never appear straight to your own path-- Thus if you identify totally with form knowledge, you will only be lost trying to find your way amongst the forms-- But that you can translate everyone else's path into a lower quality spirit so that you can deal with them as a guiding path--

That is, the difference between the spirit worlds and our own; is that the order in front of us is different than it appears, and so we can use those differences to bring into manifestation a story that supports our higher self in creation--
Old 19-09-2016, 11:19 PM
Suspended
firstandlast,

Your theory ,alignment and manifestation tells nothing as you said. How is "experience a memory in a straight line" to be? To"form knowledge" so how to judge others path as in any type of form? Towards higher or lower path as your guiding path?

You said, you don't want to remember experience or knowledge and now you want to have reference to others knowledge.

You are saying "experience memory" but it's not spirit world. To create as in art work or story telling is by inspiration or talent there's less with others memory work. A genuine art or invention or story telling is" never copy or duplication" of other memory or others tales (as your guiding).

What you said is "too low a quality" in human creation work and contradiction as to copy others work.

As in spiritual world, my dharma is nobody ever try/can be as a successful copy cat or unless he is a true creator but none is of that sort.
Old 20-09-2016, 12:45 AM
Master
[quote=Jeremy Bong][quote][naturesflow]

[Ok so kind of like multiply itself from the original form as the foundation of its beginning?

So what created this founder god to begin with?

So you have a vision of this with white outside. Why do you try to burn this?

And what do you believe the dark smoke represents when you do this?

If you hold the secret through subtle dharma what part of this is shrouded in secrecy that has become this way? And what part of your subtle dharma can awaken through this process?

I am not sure about the last bit you shared, but I gather that this figure head has some measure of control over the process itself that you describe?][quote]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
I have to explain my ability of understandings about dharma of spirit: it's natural at my current state with high level of mindset awareness. I can see through things by mind power or transparent view perception. It's automatically sustainable in my mind/case.

Ok I understand this.

Quote:
I don't know how/where that I can get this ability but it's better than any God so far I know. That's why my friend Gods also ask me many questions about my dharma techniques which they never see and think of.

When you compare this ability to any god so far that you know, would it be possible in the natural evolvement that god is not one thing in this view your showing anyway?

Quote:
I never learn and never see before then I have more than 100,000 types of high level of dharma techniques. Most of the Gods only have a few of higher dharma and have to practice for hundred of years to posses them.

That is a lot of techniques. How do you apply them to the real world Jeremy?

Quote:
It's true when I apply my dharma in different warfares. Whatever method I used is out of my enemies expectations.

So it sounds like your using an aspect of the enemy to create this abilities, almost like a reflection that becomes a more whole awareness of more than yourself alone?

Quote:
Is it true as human? Maybe I don't know yet how much of their differences. So how I know the secret? It's always in my mind or my intuition tell or with my range of understandable ability. And in this case my friend Gods also told me the same truth as I see.

For me my intuition seems more clear when I have understood all sides more directly in myself. Meaning allowing the feelings to deepen in me to deepen and bring more clarity to my intuitive awareness of others as they are and show me.

Quote:
My energy can judge any energy or god whether they are evil or not. One year ago I still asked God/creator to conform my judgment but after that is perfect for almost every case.

So sounds like this is about discernment and knowing as one? What do you mean by conform your judgement?

Quote:
I burned it because I knew it's evil and I gathered them and threw them to the sun after I put them in a container. I threw them one by one and saw that dark smoke when the outside of the brick is disappeared. The content of the brick energy is dark smoky energy.

So it seems you are able to see the full nature of how to end the evil/shadow aspects moving around you.

Quote:
Every god can invent his own way of practicing different dharma/energy. Why/how he wanted to practice may be it's his secret and after that he taught apprentice and tried to control them. When he can control others then his heart beginning to get with bigger agenda than before.....

Ok. What is this bigger agenda?
Quote:
As for me I can do whatever I want including to control others/bewitch others but that's not my nature and that's the reason so many good Gods helping me including transferred all their energy or dharma or wisdom to me. So my judgement is always right. What I want to do is equal to what they want to do. Our mindset is the same, they feel safe to have their energy/dharma/wisdom transferring to me willingly.

SO it seems like your listening to the wisdom prevailing in all this, because your own the same page as them and you direct the source/energy with the same intention as them?

Safety/trust is paramount to any kind of inter related transfer. So that makes sense.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 20-09-2016, 01:22 AM
Ascender

Groundless ground. My rationality is of a quality that I have completely made up, lol. Maybe that is the confusion. Lol, I'm not speaking any truth, I am making up the truth, because I make up the truth that makes me up.

This is completely a natural position for me to take, because since there was nothing to base anything on; than whatever was made, was made with intent.. and that is all I ever needed to understand everything Cuz I made it up.
Old 20-09-2016, 03:41 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Groundless ground. My rationality is of a quality that I have completely made up, lol. Maybe that is the confusion. Lol, I'm not speaking any truth, I am making up the truth, because I make up the truth that makes me up.

This is completely a natural position for me to take, because since there was nothing to base anything on; than whatever was made, was made with intent.. and that is all I ever needed to understand everything Cuz I made it up.

I am glad that you bold to be sincere to me or to the viewers here. It's because it may influence others greatly for either positive or negative ideas or theory.

Whenever you said there's a reason and a ground to support them. Otherwise the theory will not sustainable by itself. And a better substantial truth will defeat that theory easily.

We are here just to exchange ideas whether they are good or not is a way of training yourself. Don't worry!! Is OK!!
Old 20-09-2016, 07:21 AM
Suspended
naturesflow,

Your questions:

1) Can God exist not as a "thing" ?
2) How do you apply the dharma to the real world?
3) Use an aspect of enemy to create your own ability to defeat your enemies?
4) To conform your judgement ?
5) Methods to end evil?
6) Bigger agenda?
7) Trying with the wisdom or be the wisdom...

My answers:

1) When I say Gods, they are existing in different ways/forms:
a) In human godly shape, they are transparent, very transparent or godly fleshy physical shape;
b) Aliens spiritual Gods: as animal head human body or animal body human head: snake head human body, elephant head human body, human head animal body...
c) Energy of consciousness/will/pulling or interaction force, as Light Power (in human light shape) or Good Power/Energy (as energy will form can be seen in human shape just a few seconds and change back to energy again) in light and energy form. They are not seen by God or alien but I can see them.

2) To change the bad weather to a better one; to heal sickness; to change the world slowly... A lot of them I haven't discovered.

3) I don't used aspects of the enemy to create ability but as I'm using my right subtle dharma that can defeat elite enemies with my energy/dharma mostly creation, arrangement and transformation. They are dharma inside/outside me because my dharma/energy can be the energy around them.

4) To conform my judgement is important, it's a life and death judgement. I may kill wrongly by my dharma will not proceed and the force will be vanished by itself so it's safe even I have that great dharma or energy. It can self control and it has senses of itself ( as shapeless God or energy God).

5) To end evil is the application to use dharma for defeating the evil. And there are many ways to eliminate them....

6) Bigger agenda? It can gaining more followers and then ended up by taking over the world by his appointed followers or ....or making turmoil. But so far it's not obvious yet.

7) Trying with the wisdom or be the wisdom is what I have been for and will be more time to come not only today but further years and my spirit is a god now. He can be outside me for a long time not to dwelling in my body and I have more than one spirit.
Old 20-09-2016, 04:38 PM
Suspended
Master

Quote:
I make up the truth that makes me up.

The I we encounter yes. But that is not the I you are. Really that is the biggest illusion of all. That you make thought. The brain makes it. Cognitive scientists have proven thoughts appear in the brain before we are conscious of them. Don't forget the brain does like a trillion calculations a second or something... coming up with thoughts is not a problem for the brain. You accepting that you are not the one making your thoughts... now that's the hard part lol.

Nothing you post on these forums is actually made up by you.The brain makes it all up based on all of the input you have had since the day you were born.