Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 09-02-2018, 04:27 AM
Knower
You Reap What You Sow

Hello darkness, my old friend.

"Embrace and accept even the dark, this is where the light transforms"
- I made this picture, because it's very meaningful to me, Almost Symbolic.

Step Into My Mind? Ha!
.... carry on

Last edited by IChill : 09-02-2018 at 06:31 AM.
Old 09-02-2018, 04:30 AM
Knower

Last edited by IChill : 09-02-2018 at 05:33 AM.
Old 09-02-2018, 05:01 AM
Knower

So I'm what now? A potential mental patient. A science fictional manifestation of another man's imagination....oh?

Illusions Scene - What have you lost? What have you forgotten?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=SXi38hV9zvQ

It's not my fault.
It's not my fault.
I am already deep in the endless rabbit hole.

The Shadow Serpent opened its eyes even wider than before, while its tongue is instantly going in and out like it’s tasting the surroundings, the Snake have shown a fragment of truth or a lie in hope to divide the lesson to you, and while it’s feeling like, the Snake is looking through your whole life's essence of being with this weird way of knowing and then not knowing anything at all, what snakey snakey trying to make see, but not seeing, then it whispered very silently and said the following:

“'Look down at me and you see a fool, who almost seem careless in his actions, a childish way of being that he almost looks like his the one, who doesn’t understand anything at all. Now look, look up at me again and you see as me your God. And then look closer, look straight at me, my whole presence and you see yourself, a reflection of you, the ultimate truth.”

I am a living God? Hey doesnt that remind me of that story again where this woman ate..?? Ohhhh no sh111t...
I just ate the forbidden fruit Within Myself. I am in Control Now? Or Am I really that? nvm jk.

Anyway I came out of this Universe, like a fruit--- We're the Fruit - and the Universe is the Tree of Life.. huh.
So I am always living in this constant conscious nightmare... huh?

Row, row, row your boat.
Gently down the stream,
Merrily merrily, merrily, merrily.
Life is but a dream (..)

What I am trying to make you realize is (maybe nothing at all, snake manipulates))); that I only wrote what my inner gut told me to do in a way that’s the following the word of the soul, listening.. To love ourselves is the hardest in the whole world, and to truly love ourselves, is to love God and everyone else. Heh the funny things about talking with strangers are how you will learn to see, that we’re one and God want you to open your ears and eyes, while you meet a person, who suddenly use the words of something, you been thinking about, the same day or last day, synchronicity.

Did I really understand the whole truth or am I just a selfish person in my own actions? Or do I really just listen to the hidden part of us, where this unseen force wants you attention, so badly, because the truth is, this little story I wrote, is just about a snake and its natural way of being. And you know what reader? Everything we had to offer in the sense of words; that I am sharing of understanding was enough for you and holds the truth that was hidden in the plain sight of you.

God loves us, and wants us to be in love to ourselves, all creation, and God. The messengers we need to learn by strangers we cross over with, is so important to be aware of, especially when they take up a subject you just recently dealt with, when play along and find the truth. And think about, you created this for yourself to understand in the way that could make you see this part that you needed to realize.

I am just a person like you. I am no better, and I’ve been down the dark river of water, why? We need that, because we can truly find the light at the end of tunnel. These conflicts of itself, the persistent drama in life that want you to truthfully able to adjust to the options to take and obtain the possible best outcome from it, love and awareness of self, the wrongful and rightful ways that define the being, we see ourselves.

Sometimes we’re stuck in progressing with healing part of ourselves; because we want to be stuck limiting ourselves being afraid of change is like stopping to live with the spirit of God. We need to take care of our Mind, Body and Soul. Like we’re nurturing our body with food and taking care of it, The Mind needs discipline so wickedness won’t take root, while creating our thought demons of rule, being aware of self, separation of ego and higher self -- if you know your thoughts and have sorted them out, what’s left to say, is the word of God/Higherself/Holyspirit/kundalini etc etc, it’s all the same metaphor for showing it.

Follow the Breadcrumbs, Follow the Signs... Life's Path... I did that in my whole life.
Meh there's so much, I could keep up "throwing up stuff". But I will stop here. I Embrace all the good and bad that happened in my life.. Because without it. I wouldnt be the person I am today. I am grateful. And the knowledge and wisdom I found through all the trials? Well. I can say to you. You should Keep it, seal it and hid it. It's only useful to yourself, if you found it inside of yourself. Everything else is false to one-- ANd that will put one off-their path to take. I would never wish that for someone. I love you, even through you wouldn't believe me or understand the reason, WHy, I would say that at first. Remember you cant change or help other people or save the world..alone. No. Sure. You can only inspire, but without the reason in order to do so.. it's all meaningless. Before that person or oneself take the first step into changing themselves over a longer period of time. It will take time, for sure, but look at me. I am everything now, I wouldnt believe myself, If I saw and talked to my past self-years ago. I am so grateful. Without all this...I wouldnt be.. HA!

How I went for my first step? Well... It doenst matter about my beginning to it all..
It's only sacred to me, remember "they had foolproof it for me" .- the path invented for me to take? ha!.

Lets me tell you this.. What drives me? also to those new goals?
My pastself, where my shadowself had control of my choices, when we are in a emotional unstable state of mind..mmmh good stufff will take control over one. People will not sure it, but only view it, as their emotions already Negative. I was self-destructive, mad, after being hurt by someone I love, too proud i guess.. At first, I needed to learn to forgive that person and also Forgive myself -- when one truely understands that.. It's very powerful.. for one of their self +a right step to oneself)
I needed someone to help me out of this state.. Like It was all created for this reason after being allowed to be a stupid child in this life with my own mistakes.. And "they" for sure changed everything.. Like I was a in a TV-Serie -- and I am the SCI-FI main character - the hero.. Damn you universal mind. Haha... Is it you God? Or maybe I created this ... oh dont you go there now! But that's enough to understand, my world was changed up and down... I didnt even know myself. My Ego/shadowself'demon lost its grasp on me.

Still remember I said to one friend: "I Will take take this Spiritual path, no matter what" (as I called it - not in a religious way)

Next step ... Understanding, Enlightenment, Healing... There can be many goals for sure.
Well My Being or is it the Soul?? that knew what to do--and I did it -- this feeling, I trusted it, So I trained my mind each day and time.
Expanded my awareness, Expanded my Consciousness. In this realm and in dreams. Fought my own battles of self--- to this day-- I came far ahead, than i ever thought I would possible be at this day and time. In my earlier progress of this new self (to Enlightenment?)

Somehow I Found (loop-holes), where I found Contact with a higher Consciousness after trying weird stuff out, development of my own techniques to perfection in order to obtain my desires to finishing my goals of perfection of self. I followed the stones that my soul and universe made for me.
Anyway to the point... about Goals? And what drives me? ha! In my dreams Something triggered my awareness. I am Still not sure whats my trigger is .. so i become Aware I am dreaming... It happened a lot, If i never trained for any of this. Almost like it become natural to me. What are dreams? Why do we dream? Are they for sure.. Just the unconscious mind, where the mind tries to make sense of things in our daily lives. I would dare to say "I found a window or loophole to somethin --- that's smarter than me"

Anyway this force helped me -- This is how I found another Goal in life -- In order to be "this new me" this perfection of self that had such a strong impact on my inner being.Nah whole being of self -- So Strong, no matter what a friendly "sane" friend or person would say is crazy.

I woke up in my dream with full awareness. (many years ago after learned my unconscious mind to trigger a thought sentence, I installed to pop up, when I know I dream)
I yelled, who is my spirit guide and I got no answer.
I see only a person some steps away and I walk to him fast.

I said to him my question: “how do I find my higher self?”

He looked at me and replied: “Well, IChill at first. You need to learn - to love yourself and by doing it right, when things will reveal itself piece after piece in time and you will begin to….. (waking up irl...)

This dream guy.,,, was very true by his answer to me! I was a fool, but I understand now "why". hahaaha!
I felt it in my bones -- "higherself you really like to play hide and seek.. i guess :=)

HolySpirit, Higherself, UnconsciousMind or whatever that fits you to be called. I Honor and Respect you. I Love You.
One thing for sure, I would never come up with that kind of an answer .. so true to myself. But hey? You know what I just did!! haha!

And yet I Smiled!

Also..
It is important to have a hobby nowadays. Because a hobby isn’t just an activity to do, but something you enjoy doing, by our own choosing. A hobby can improve our selves and give more meaning to life. It can be a chance to reconnect to yourself and have your creative forces to come out, which shouldn’t be repressed. It can also give the option to an alternative career option. The hobbies and ideas in this world combined with the creative force are limitless. Therefore if you don’t have a hobby yet, then go out and find one – what do you wait for? Do, what you’re destined to be, since we all are creators!

I want you to remember, and Always try to walk with Spirit, the highest height, while one dont act on the lower self(ego) by action, instead embrace it all the good n bad, if there are separation, people truly lack that today,(and can one defeat the ego 100%? That's up to you to decide) so while one can be turning into one's higher inner core of guidance, a knowing to Fight for your Goals, Dreams & Ambitions, if you have one or more. Else take everything to you, as things comes to ya.

I Lack that(the big picture) - --- I cant see my own future where society want me to be...but i keep it small here and now, progress is all there is step by step. Don't wish it to happen, because you know what? it wont! Act now! Let it manifest itself over time with all the energy that one wants to be putting into it - or else.. be sorry for the rest of the time, cause we didnt use our time worth fully enough, while we had the time to it, by doing so. Things can easily change, in a blink of an eye, remember that, so can one's rightful actions do.. And must important sentence, one can say to oneself is "You are in Control" not otherwise, Just do it! just like people talks about, there actually are Universal laws out there, or should i say there are, but we normally arent taught about them (unseen forces). In this case, it's similar to karma, what you energies sent out, is what you will have to receive back again by one's actions and work efforts. .. pfff, IChill, you i tried that? Well, sometimes is it really what you wanted?.. so Finally, while you Keep up being awesome, we have to respect and love each other throughout all life. Did you know, all none-pure thoughts actually has a toll i this realms? Remember that, which could inflict People, animals, even plants--around Earths core. Make room for "One Love & Good vibes" in your heart, while we live like everyday can be the last one(but who does that?),as we are in this wild ride, throughout this gifted life. I am not perfect. Still arent... But I have a lot of goodness In my Heart, Humanity is like that, But we can just as easily be led astray...

Psst! Only in time, all things will unfold in ways, we hopefully want it to be(beware of trials, meant to be), we just have to believe in ourselves and put some possible energy to it, while we overcome the many "trials" that is meant people have to overcome, you have the options to do it right, but what action, and words, thoughts, is for the highest path? I believe that people forgot themselves, because a lot are so emotional unstable, so the lower self takes over them which leads to self-destructive patterns. I've seen that too much. And hey, People cant be saved, who doesn't want to be saved. I learned that, so If we want the new year, 2018 to be better for everyone. Then we have to work with ourselves at first, why is that? Because everyone can change and actually go beyond themselves, transmute themselves, if only they would start to look within themselves. Every individual could change themselves for something higher without letting the ego picking it for you.

Instead of this drama world, role-playing identities with controlling ego's, we're having & with all the twisted worldwide stuff going on. We're rootless of our true past. History resets humanity, it will repeat, until we know and have insights in order to avoid it. But hey, we're still so primitive in nature. Humans are a primitive animal, just look around, but we have much potential, and we're able to do so much, in every way. And yet, dont tell me, you understand how everything works out in the world today.. Well i dont at all, but that one side.. Yeah maybe we're far ahead with science & technologies, than just 70-100 years ago. But We forget ourselves. Our soul, mind, body in staying healthy. Cause If we want to advance to the next civilization level, then humanity have to sort it out, within ourselves, I believe we're at a leap of discovery, but we have to transform ourselves to be both highly technological and highly spiritual in order to be something greater, a greater human being. Everything starts at, when we'll look within ourselves.

We are all connected, some sort of an invisible umbilicus. It's been said that wisdom is the reward you get, for a life time of listening... when instead someone would have preferred to be talking - this is true, but hey enough of my blabbering--- really? I lied! Dont you dare SKIP AWAY FROM THIS THREAD!
It's all about love & knowing thyself. Love is the only Truth, beware of false love around us and broken promises... much pain, but still time.. Raise and transcend the consciousness and the awareness in yourself--so you will be a beacon to infect others with your mindset--and you wouldnt even know it at first. People can never expect an answer or a solution to things.. But they can change over time by unseen forces of energies, we manipulate and sent out. Know thyself. Thoughts are so scary and powerful, it's a joke, we're not more careful about what we are thinking.... DOnt believe me? Well there are consequences, remember we are all connected by this invisible umbilicus---and our conscious minds are hijacked either by "The Great/Holy/God's Spirit----(doesn't matter what u call it) -- and dont allow your EGO/Shadowself/Demons.. Haha you will only loose your grip on reality then.I've been there done that, ANd yes. You need to promise yourself, not to be that. No matter, how hard and great the temptation might be... It doesnt matter really now. Forgive, embrace and accept. But easily for me to say, maybe one need to be evil. I needed that, before I was shown this path to this guY i am today.

Anyway.

We're here for a reason, or to witness, even to help humanity, so hopeful humanity, as in mankind will pick meaningful path from where we will go(future)many years from now.. Hopefully it's the rightful path that will be taken.. or else we shall perish over time, and history will repeats itself gain. So beware of the false gifts & broken promises, much pain, but still time, each one has a rule to play, connect or disconnect is up to the individual, hell Am I even true to myself? I Know, what I know, this is just some food for thought. But hello, You are also Part of MY world-- We're in this all together--most are locked up in other people realities, but we all effect this universe or planet in a way that is sick and wicked. It's not our faults, if we dont know any better.

hehehe.. so Thank you. I love you, one love (one love? I dont feel, I am following you ICHILL at all. Well that's a life goal to achieve, i am on it, but i want to remind myself of it.. is it ambition? oohh heheh) Anyway, seek out True love &a real understanding... Keep the mind sharp- dont let other people control you.
Be grateful for what you have in your life, I am indeed, very grateful to be part of this forum, so yeah everything life's has to offer one, accept it and embrace, be happy about it, because We could very well, end up missing it, when we "wake up from our dreaM" huehuehue

DESTINY LAB "UNSEEN ZONES"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOCaYEV3jDc

Sooo. Yeah... I will show myself out to the door nowww.. but.. what you believe to be true will be real to you, manifesting to your point of view in your reality.
We are, what we believe ourselves to be.. mmh a magical turtle.

*Holds Door Open*

Maybe I went too far. Blabbering with nonsense... Wall of text...
I GOT NO RED THREAD TO FOLLOW UP ON...Only my selfish desire to express my person, as in narcissist? nah! Do you see me? Do I exist for you too?
You reap What You Sow.. You see that can be in a good way or in a bad way. But hey that's it.. my selfish own genuine words.. Please Forgive me. My apologies
Wow You Read all my stuff? *paying respect and love*
Feel free to reply whatever you have on your heart. I have nothing else to say for now.... I guess this was a Friday reflections of my own Life in the past... some thoughts to share, since I rarely post my own threads.... soo i guess, I am a natural shy person, but again not at all...I more likely PM people in secret. Life's design is far too complicated. I cant help others, even if I wanted too. They need to figure stuff out themselves, I can only inspire folks, but never give them the cure or conclusions they seek.

- One Love and keep up the Good Vibes.. Everyday is a new day, a new beginning and another test..
yup yup. And yes, I cant have nightmares at this day.. so something I must have done right? And about Synchronicity events -- I found about them way before, I named them Intergalactic events, before I read about it and learned the right term.... meh. A lot of scary similarities i found... that cant be.. Maybe my similar perspectives are just a sign... I am on the right track.. with self-learned and found in oneself over time... Great rewards await one, who dares to go alone in and trust themselves in their path.. Esoteric knowledge..sweet.
So now you know that too! And about the heavens I can'tell you that """""No, no no!""" I will stop here and now. I cant risk a beat down from my higher-self..God himself who we exists in.. if I manipulate your realities... shh. I am not evil. I am can be very childish, not very mature minded, but again. I am In Control for now. SO please carry on now!
and hey thanks for reading! LOL .. damn this guy named IChill... hehe be awesome! MY friday reflections to share... thoughts n thoughts... But no true meaning. Mixed Feelings.

In the Words of Satan ft Pamela Myburgh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYDCMg4d7ks

I might be too far ahead of our normal times(jk haha no arrogant foolish me) I know right, but indeed sounded cool..How about instead I am the Mystic with Secret, with all my experiences, and all my insights I gained and obtained in this life. Knowledge is power? But as the old saying goes around. True knowledge is to know that you knows nothing at all.
Esoteric knowledge, hid it, seal it, contain it. It's only useful to me. I am the undefeated and defeated. I am good, but also good enough to befriend my darkness.
Spiritual growth? meh what does that mean? I mean, I think I know to me personally.
I believed always in myself, also in my moments of doubts. Lol btw- I arent seeing stuff @monsters maybe I overdid my story, but today I am good.
but I do posses/have my static-vision aka. thirdeye mastered to some degree- while it's on standby for now. And Yet I Smiled. My eyes were opened.
I wonder if someone will reply to this thread. I only wanted to give you this weird sensation, a part of my old self-- to understand, when one is jumping into the endless rabbit hole... haha, this reading is to you, -We change as we go, but this time I just felt like this way, even trough there's more views to consider. No one can tell someone a short and precise answer to something. I sound too perfect with high and right morals. Instead allow me to manipulate you -----Hijacking your conscious mind, all Hail IChill with the titles: The Prophecy bringer, The Wall Breaker, The Ego Killer, The Prophet..The GUY that scares. Enslaver of Sinister Beings --Soul Eater/Reaper... Dream Eater. Prince Of Saturn -- Seeker of the unseen Worlds..Inner universe creator. THe student of Unseen Forces. The master of Duality of self.--The deprogrammer of all, the savior of oneself.. A Wannabe Sorcerer... The Wizard... Friends with the shining ones..The foolish one.. the fool... Remove my own restrictions - and bypass the limitations in life.

All the Signs - Josie Charlwood + Bruno Gonçalves
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVd0f7JuiZw

meh no one is left to read it all.. meh It's okay..
Some sees me as an angel others sees me as a demon.
soo what about you? Wait! .. Hold up that thought please.
My time is up therefore I will take my leave, so pardon me.
I have to strengthen my mentality(new goal from HS) .. by whatever that means(responsibility).
Be only true to yourself, dont try to step into other people realities. You was never meant to go there to begin with.
Follow your own Breadcrumbs, follow the signs. Peace be still, know god dwells within....... universal truths-- shh.
Communicate through telepathic waves deep in your mind beyond space and time where we touch through meditation divine design.
One Cant be told about "that". People wants an answer too.. It's out of words and can never be said. It's not your fault.
You know, when you are in the known. One cant be told, even if one tried too do so. Please forgive me :=)

*Closes Door*

Last edited by IChill : 09-02-2018 at 02:27 PM.