Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Closed Thread

Old 13-09-2006, 08:22 PM
chi chi

yeah i get you AFTERLIFE is on at 9 on itv1 its a drama but really bet you get hooked my hubby dont like anything paranormal but he watches that and enjoys it its about a medium wont say anything else dont want to spoil it for you the last series is being shown at 10 on itv3 if you can get it hope you can xxxxx
Old 13-09-2006, 08:25 PM
Aqua

what days?
Old 13-09-2006, 08:28 PM
chi chi

tonight and everyday watch it aqua you will enjoy it xxxxx
Old 13-09-2006, 08:31 PM
Aqua

thanks ill give it ago im going off now its been nice talking to you but kundalini whants to come on now as iv had my time? see you soon ?Aqua xxx

Last edited by Aqua : 13-09-2006 at 08:34 PM.
Old 13-09-2006, 08:33 PM
chi chi

nice talking to you aqua enjoy the programme n tell k clear his pm's couldnt send him message speak soon mrs k xxxxxx
Old 13-09-2006, 09:52 PM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by chi chi
nice talking to you aqua enjoy the programme n tell k clear his pm's couldnt send him message speak soon mrs k xxxxxx

Hi chi chi, I can't understand why you cannot send me a message as my inbox is not at maximum capacity?

Kundalini.
Old 13-09-2006, 09:57 PM
chi chi

it says your inbox is full and wont send i have been pm others so i know its not mine
love chi xxxxx
Old 13-09-2006, 10:00 PM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by chi chi
it says your inbox is full and wont send i have been pm others so i know its not mine
love chi xxxxx

Hi chi chi, it really isn't full but I have deleted some messages that were in there. Would you like to try again. Kundalini.
Old 13-09-2006, 10:02 PM
chi chi

will do xxx
Old 13-09-2006, 10:10 PM
chi chi

NO WONT GO K SAYS YOU HAVE EXCEEDED THE LIMIT anyway will say it her 2day C.I.D. questioned my m8 about the tenants that live in her old house the 1 you described in my reading anyway the C.I.D. were from LINCOLN ring any bells for you k? xxxx
Closed Thread