Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 04-11-2010, 04:36 PM
KindredSpirit

In need of help quickly.

My friend, let's call her Catherine, is having a lot of trouble.

It started night before last with me having a dream of a man. He was taller than me by much (I'm 5'7", by the by) and he had broad shoulders that fit perfectly with his body's structure. He was kind to me, and congradulated me on my determination, but he had this know-it-all, smug, cunning smile. For some reason, this is all I can remember of his facial features. He was wearing a fedora (or something close to it) so I couldn't really tell anything about his hair except that it was dark, and he was wearing a black pinstripe suit.

This is the message she sent me this morning:
"Last night, I was videochatting with Aaron and that thing came back. Victor was here. We were cutting up when all of the sudden my whole body got cold, and I had goosebumps. I never get that way. The heat was on in my room, so I know I wasn't cold. I asked Victor if he was touching me, and he said he wasn't. He got serious and knew that thing was out there. I told him to pull back the curtain and looked and he told me Hell no. I wasn't going to so we sat there. Then Victor asked me what his eyes looked like and I drew it.
He asked me what color and I told him. Aaron got a strange look on his face and told me to show him the drawing. He got quiet and then typed something and sent it to me.
Abaddon, is supposed to be an angel. An angel of destruction. He is the destroyer, and if it is him, then that is bad. I don't really believe in the Bible. I don't do the whole Christianity thing, but the way Victor was describing, and the way Aaron was, I had the eerie feeling that it could be him.
Then when I went to sleep, it was four in the morning when I finally got off videochat with Aaron and went to sleep. I pulled Aeryn close to me so I could protect her. Victor left later on after that. He said that he would come back and check on us while we slept.
But when I slept my dreams were horrible. I was standing in the woods. It looked like something out of a horror movie with the fog/mist around me. I started walking, confused as to why I was here. Then I saw those eyes again and it made me jump back, because it was sudden. I moved forward when I seen that the eyes disappeared. His eyes were cold though. Like he was sent here to destroy. But it's not Abaddon. This thing was far too cunning, too much like death itself. I kept pressing through the woods unil I came to a road. It was gravel and so I started following it. When I found a run down house, I stopped. I knew I shouldn't have went in. But I did, and found the thing standing over a woman. She was bleeding everywhere, and he turned to me.He was no longer a pair of eyes.
He stood about 6'6", and his clothing was dark. He was wearing just a black, turtle neck, and some black pants, maybe slacks. His hair was shaggy and it fell in his face. His face was rough, like he needed to shave, and those eyes were the same piercing grey-blue. It had brown specks in it. I never will forget those eyes. They taunted me and challenged me. He spoke then, his voice was rasp, and somewhat monotonous. He said. "You challenge me? You think that you can hunt me, and make it out alive?" I shivered when I heard him speak. It took me a minute to find my voice and when I spoke, I knew I shouldn't have. I told him he was a pathetic excuse for a demon and he lashed out at me. He drug his nails across one of my legs. It burned. I seen the steam rise up off my leg and so I lashed back out, smacking him hard on the face, and spit. My eyes stung because I was trying not to cry, and so I was them back because I didn't want to show him that I was hurt.
But he knew anyways. He threw me across the room, and was on me fast. He tied me up while he brought Victor in. Victor is handsome. He would never let me see him, but I seen him in my dream. Whether or not he really took on his real form, I don't know, but I could tell in his eyes that it was hurting him. The demon was feeding off his energy because Victor's eyes were dulled. Then he sat Victor in the chair. The demon spoke again. "How dare you even confuse me with that thing. Abaddon will never be as strong as I am. I am Hell itself." His voice was still raspy, but it wavered on the dangerous side.
Me, being extremely stupid, said that he was nothing that he will never account for anything. That angered him more and so he attacked again, making my chest swell with pain, and my whole body ache. I closed my eyes and bared my teeth and tried my hardest to endure the pain, but it got too much and it weakened my mind. That was what he was trying to do, and he took the opportunity to force himself into my mind. He mixed around everything, causing my head to hurt worse. then Aaron was there and the demon was trying to hurt me worse. He told me to give in or he would hurt someone I loved. I looked at Aaron, his eyes told me not to give in that he would be okay, but I couldn't be sure. Before I could do anything, mom woke me up."

I would really like to know what we're dealing with here. We know it must be a demon to have that kind of power, but it can't be just any demon if it's stronger than Abaddon, right? Not only that, but I'd like to know if my dream and hers has any relation...

If anyone has any tips or ideas, they would be extremely helpful right about now.

Last edited by KindredSpirit : 04-11-2010 at 10:23 PM.