Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 12-10-2019, 09:36 PM
Newbie ;)

chakras

How many chakras do a person can have?
Old 12-10-2019, 09:52 PM
Administrator
Chakras are Energy points in the human body the most spoken about are there are seven of them

Namaste
Old 22-10-2019, 07:10 AM
Master
What really bothers me about the energy body,is the relation with awareness.
I mean,i worked,and still work with my chakras,but i noticed that i can work with something 'only' when it enters my perception (memory bank).

So,i'm starting to have some questions.What are chakras,without my awareness of them?

Let's say that we're all wrong and the main chakras are not seven,but thirty.
How can i work with them if i'm not aware of their existence?
Old 05-11-2019, 09:53 AM
MAYA EL

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
I mean,i worked,and still work with my chakras,but i noticed that i can work with something 'only' when it enters my perception (memory bank).

So,i'm starting to have some questions.What are chakras,without my awareness of them?

If you want to really throw a wrench in your concept engine just ponder on this
Originally when the chakra system was first shared with people and eventually written down it had to be put into words because we speak and symbolism and so although all of this had to do with aspects of the Mind in order to explain it to people they could just say the mind 144 time's because it makes no sense verbally to say the same thing multiple times and it somehow mean something different at the same time so they had to attach something to it so the meaning would have a symbol attached and a location and a color that way when they say you need to work on "blablabla" you remember that word that you know that represents a certain action mentally. However throughout history and time people have confused the meaning and nowadays we have people that are convinced that can see chakras and their colors and their locations and even feel them and I have no doubt that these people are truthful however that is the power of the human mind because originally they never existed they only came to existence for communication sake but the misunderstanding has grown to what it is today
Old 05-11-2019, 10:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax

There are more than 7 chakras, but these 7 are the main ones.
You don't have to be aware of those per say, chakras will still work. It's not like when you don't see a house because you're not looking at it the house disappears.

Thing with energy is that you always are busy with it as you are an energy being. Everything is energy. Everything you do or think is energy and is a result of (another) energy.
In essence if you take very good care of your health, both physically, emotionally and mentally, you automatically affect the chakras.
Also peculiar you only ask about the chakras as these are directly connected to the aura as well, which is not one layer, but several layers.
In a way you think in separate things, as if chakras are a separate thing. They're not. Everything is connected, body, mind, energy system, emotions, and a such one directly affects the others.
For instance if you don't do anything with the chakras but you are busy with working on issues, you ARE working on chakras. That's the thing many people don't seem to get? They thing working with chakras to unblock and heal them is to directly work on a chakra by meditating, using crystals, energy healing and so on, while in actual fact the healing comes from within. So from doing the mental/emotional/physical/psychological work.
That's why someone who hasn't the foggiest about chakras and auras can still have a very healthy energy system and great working chakras when they are happy, positive, take care of their entire well-being.
So in that sense your awareness has nothing much to do with it.
Old 05-11-2019, 10:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdavid78
How many chakras do a person can have?
I don't know the exact amount.
I do know there's 12 main chakras, although many only know the 7 that are located on the body. There used to indeed only be these 7 as main ones, but since we're going up in vibration we've gotten another 5 that are not on the body.

Then there's smaller ones, like hands, feet, elbows, knees. And I suppose there may be some more.
Old 30-12-2019, 09:18 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I don't know the exact amount.
I do know there's 12 main chakras, although many only know the 7 that are located on the body. There used to indeed only be these 7 as main ones, but since we're going up in vibration we've gotten another 5 that are not on the body.

Then there's smaller ones, like hands, feet, elbows, knees. And I suppose there may be some more.

Do you know the colours of the chakras 8-12 by any chance?