Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 02-12-2018, 05:57 AM
Master
Thank you Busby for your post.
Sharing your sentiment here.

Last edited by sentient : 02-12-2018 at 11:54 AM.
Old 02-12-2018, 01:26 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky 1
I could the same of you......you sound clueless and it pains me to see how people have lost there understanding of how we fit into the natural order. ..

If that's what you believe then you are hopelessly lost in life!
Old 02-12-2018, 11:40 PM
Master
Astro – What to you constitutes spiritual in hunting?

An image ....... :
https://media.springernature.com/lw7..._Fig3_HTML.gif

....... from an article on hunter-gatherers:
https://link.springer.com/article/10...110-016-9260-0

Old 03-12-2018, 01:36 PM
ImthatIm

Lucky 1
Glad to hear your grandson achieved what many say they have achieved on these forums. Oneness, stillness, quietness, mindfulness, singular attention and staying focused on point.
A spiritual website shows what true spirits people operate with.
I would say trying to trample someone else's joy is worse than killing an animal for food. They are trying to kill in a spiritual sense which is far worse.
A wise one once told me if you meditate sitting legs cross it is called lack of flow meditation. But the stalking meditation AH now that is endless flow meditation.
Got to go Lucky.
Old 03-12-2018, 02:03 PM
ImthatIm

The wise one also told me, when one practices kindness and compassion in his bubble soon one will pop it and kindness and compassion falls to the ground and quickly blows away.

In the spirit of Tao one can only better know life when he better knows death. This is the Tao.
Old 03-12-2018, 02:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
Lucky 1
Glad to hear your grandson achieved what many say they have achieved on these forums. Oneness, stillness, quietness, mindfulness, singular attention and staying focused on point.
A spiritual website shows what true spirits people operate with.
I would say trying to trample someone else's joy is worse than killing an animal for food. They are trying to kill in a spiritual sense which is far worse.
A wise one once told me if you meditate sitting legs cross it is called lack of flow meditation. But the stalking meditation AH now that is endless flow meditation.
Got to go Lucky.
Biggest rubbish I’ve read on here..
It’s pretty much a spiritual fact that violent actions are the worst.

The animal that died underwent a violent death and an end to its life. Humans don’t have to participate in such violence. There is nothing ‘spiritual’ about hunting or killing animals. We.. as human beings.. have grown out of it.

The point you’re making is no different from claiming the nazi’s were really great and making an anti-nazi statement is worse cause it makes modern neo-nazis ‘feel bad about themselves’ and it ‘ruins their joy’..

It really is astonishing to what extend meat eaters justify their habit..!
Old 03-12-2018, 02:08 PM
ImthatIm

The wise one also told me , when two paths cross it is best to be soft and pliable and merge for a time or if both paths are ridged they may both end.
Old 03-12-2018, 02:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astro
You've all ready proved that you do not understand the circle of life, therefore you do not understand what you are saying!
It’s a very romanticized view on nature..
The human being totally “stuck” in it.. not able to contemplate what makes humans unique.. merely equating them to wild animals. It’s a sort of “Noble Savage Hunter” belief ststem mixed with modern conveniences. A strange mix of sorts..

In any case..
Humans have grown out of it, and in this day and age hunting is more often than not detrimental to stable populations of carnivores and ecosystems. Sometimes, but it’s rare, hunting done by humans is needed but it’s usually a last resort. These days it’s 99% of the time a hobby that is kept alive by lobbies and politicians.
Old 03-12-2018, 02:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
The wise one also told me , when two paths cross it is best to be soft and pliable and merge for a time or if both paths are ridged they may both end.
“Are you trying to pass your own words as ancient wisdom?”
Old 03-12-2018, 02:29 PM
ImthatIm

Altair
Good point.
Different joy. I truly don't think Nazi's felt Joy. what joy comes from hate or duty? Some may call it Joy. I've killed many rats and mice I felt no Joy. Only satisfaction that they would not kill or injure us. I now feed stray cats and no more rats or mice. Know this gives me some sense of joy.
I've never seen peaceful death yet. I know it exist I just have not seen it. All flesh dies. As human beings we wish it was not so. Many animals starve and freeze an agonizing death. Then they are eaten, it is the law.
Some hunters I would have very strong opinions against even against what they were hunting. Lucky 1 is not one I would have strong opinion against. I still would conduct myself in a respectful way and hopefully maintain a compassionate conversation.