Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 19-10-2019, 12:42 PM
Pathfinder

The Unspoken Taboo That L.O.A. Experts Never Warn You About

This is an extension of a post I wrote titled “The Unspoken Taboo That Self-Help Experts Never Warn You About,” which discusses the inner psychological conflicts you may experience during the “inner” change process. If you haven't read it then you can find it by typing my name and "blog posts" after it, in a search engine. Sorry, I'm not allowed to add links in my posts.

In this post, I will talk about the external chaos you may experience when putting to motion your deliberate choice to resonate with a new way of living or when deliberately attracting. This is what you can expect to deal with right after that magic moment takes place, when you say, “I am ready,” and believe it, then act on it.

~Post begins here~

So there you are, paddling a boat towards an island you desire to live on. Between you and the island is a storm. You can do one of three things. You can paddle through the storm and throw things overboard to spare the boat from sinking. You can choose to keep everything, and still paddle through the storm, which will sink the boat. Lastly, you can just sit there and hope the storm doesn't come in your direction (which it typically does).

In the world of deliberate manifestation, once you decide to make changes in your life, you will immediately be placed in a boat, on the ocean, looking at a storm while forced to make a decision. In other words, once you begin the process of deliberately moving forward towards a better place, everything around you will immediately have a new expiration date.

Here are some of the factors that make up the storm which you may be paddling through.

You may experience losing grip on your life. It will be like trying to hold a handful of sand as you powerlessly watch each grain slip through your fingers. This will feel like life is moving way too fast for you to handle and things are happening at speeds out of your control. Only focus on controlling what you can (like your health and basic needs) when you're in this type of situation. If you realize you are losing control, then try your best not to let it emotionally affect you. Just let it all go and let it all settle on its own. If it were meant to continue to be a part of your life, then you will be able to go back and pick up the pieces when you are done riding your emotional roller-coaster. Pondering on the loses will set you back and counteract your original intentions. Therefore, keep this in mind, and keep moving forward to better as intended.

You may experience losing things. This will be an actual loss from misplacement, or the item breaks. Everything holds a vibration, and some of the things you own will conflict with the vibrations you are drawing in. Therefore, those things will disappear one way or the other.

Another result of deliberately manifesting is the experience of people suddenly disappearing out of your life. I'm not saying everyone you know will vanish, but expect to lose a few friends. As you change, everyone else will seem to change, which will change how you respond to them and ultimately relate to them. Eventually, you will find yourself growing away from some of the people who were once close to you.

You may learn truths that you weren't prepared to learn. These may be truths you need to know or revelations about your past that will pertain to your current situation. Sometimes, to move on to better, you have to come to terms with issues you previously weren't willing to face or were utterly ignorant of. The reason is, it may be required for you to accept this truth to be the person you need to be, to belong to the experience you seek. It may also be information you must know to strategically and mentally prepare you. This preparation will prevent you from being blindsided or thrown off your proverbial axis during the new experience you seek.

New insights may also encourage you to take specific actions according to what you learned, to preserve your best interests. These truths may not be from the past, but instead might be your manifestations drawing truths to you. You may see an article or something online that catches your attention. Someone may suddenly see you in a different light (because you are changing) and share information you weren't ready to hear. In either case, this is information you need to know for you to be able to move on. Usually, it will be a truth that alters your beliefs so you will be open to receiving the elements of your desired experiences.

Another type of truth you might be strong-armed to come to terms with is your destiny. To make a tiresomely long story as short as possible, you are here to have specific predetermined experiences. You aren't here to learn as much as you are here for exposure. You can read a book about how to do anything and understand the fundamentals. You can't read a book and experience anything, no matter how vivid your imagination is. It is only until you go out and live it that you will have experienced it. At that point, you will have attained true knowledge according to the experience you had.

We are here for specific experiences; otherwise, we wouldn't have to be here. We are here to have specific experiences with our co-creators as well. Also, we are here to develop our will and spiritual presence. I don't know this for a fact, but it almost seems as if we are here to gain compassion so we can take on more significant responsibilities in a more evolved reality. Therefore, it is safe to say that you have a destiny and a life-plan for the remainder of your incarnation. You have two options. You can be resistant to your path and experience your destiny in misery, or you can accept your path and experience your destiny with content. If you find that you are struggling with your destiny then keep in mind that once you achieve harmony with your destiny, everything will seemingly fall into place.

Expect to have to return to old obstacles you avoided or dodged. You will know you are being confronted by your destiny when you realize you must go back to overcome obstacles you once avoided. You will be haunted by the stones you left unturned until you return to the creek and turn them over. This can come in a myriad of ways, and it will be very personal to you. Therefore, it is safe to say that you will know when you are faced with past issues that need to be addressed before you can move on.

And there you have it. These are just some of the incidences that may take place during your transition towards a new way of living. These incidences are a result of you tipping the scales and establishing a new balance. I am not saying that everything I list is going to happen to you. What I am saying is don't be surprised if one or several of the ramifications I list occurs during your journey. On a positive note, when you do notice occurrences taking place that seem to be negative on the surface, you will know better. You will know it is a sign of progress. This is because the old structure that is your current experience is shifting and re-adjusting so you can fit into the new structure you are manifesting. It's an unnerving experience that will feel like your life is on weighing scales trying to re-balance as they teeter, but rest assured, there is a method to the madness.

~Nicholas D’Arezzo~
Old 19-10-2019, 03:32 PM
Hope everyone reads this post above.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Last edited by Clover : 19-10-2019 at 10:24 PM. Reason: Commercial links not allowed on forum. Ad free forum
Old 20-10-2019, 08:38 AM
hazada guess

Another good post Nicholas,coming at the right time for me.
Old 20-10-2019, 09:01 AM
Lorelyen

That spells it out except be ready to modify your targets or adjust your sights as you go. Don't be afraid to do so. Compromise isn't always a bad thing.