Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 20-01-2018, 01:11 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
I think it's personal. rather than discovering the recognition in one another and then lining up in some public place to announce it to the world so they can clock out on being one of the 144,000. That answering you on 'where are they' is not for public show and event to prove something to outsiders when it's a deeply personal soul level contract and connection. It's not a show. It's not a 'we'll save the world baby, so lets show them we are the spiritual super hero's for the non-twin flamers'. It's not a movie. It's not a 'story', it's a personal, spiritual, soul level connection for the purpose of the souls growing into its last incarnation due to meeting it's last life purpose in its souls journey so that it can ascend the physical 3D experience and RIP blissfully (whatever that will mean to your soul)

do we accomplish something big? Heck yes! Love, soul growth, life purpose, bliss, peace, harmony. I'm sorry, but if that is not big enough for you or anyone else then maybe it's not a soul/spiritual journey you are on or seeking, but rather a literal physical gain of the material 3D reality.

we transcend that as twins. as your twin, they'd be along the same type of path.

This resonates as many of your posts do.

I'm a bit of an old fart veteran on this journey going on 12 years - 6 since my heart catalyst and awakening...

I'm sort of at this point where I have seen and felt so much - purged and released so much that I can almost no longer even begin to explain the extent of this journey in its entirity.

Right now I can feel myself releasing so much... in the way of attachments to ideas... beliefs - 3d structures that I am beginning to see that at the end of it I Will only be left with the only reality I can ever truely grasp and that is self unified with source.

This path has stripped everything away until there is only one thing left.
Old 20-01-2018, 01:12 AM
traceyacey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Last life? I'm a TF but this is not my last life, not by far. Dunno who ever came up with that idea. I think maybe when you;re ready to be with the one and only true other half -the Twin Ray- then yes, you are ready for your last life. But no one is that far yet.
The way I feel, the TF phenomenon is only the beginning of a brand new way of living on this planet and none of us TFs will be able to get humanity to that higher level this life. THat's a process that is going to take much longer than just one lifespan. Plus, most TFs themselves aren't even there yet. Many may be awakened or get there this life, but that doesn't mean they got it all worked out just yet. It's in a way the top of the iceberg. We will need more lives as TFs to get ourselves ready for our Twin Ray. But we're a long way from that. As is the rest of mankind.

This isn't something people like to hear but I think I am ready for it to be my last lifetime. I have experienced wanting to die so the concept of RIP isn't remote to me at all. I think I am a very old soul. I remember being 5 years old and feeling really old. I also feel like I had a lot of mental baggage that has been cleared recently and I'm thinking this could have been past life stuff. I don't know how to explain it, its like I felt weird in my own body when I was very young so maybe what really old souls feel like?
Old 20-01-2018, 01:16 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
This isn't something people like to hear but I think I am ready for it to be my last lifetime. I have experienced wanting to die so the concept of RIP isn't remote to me at all. I think I am a very old soul. I remember being 5 years old and feeling really old. I also feel like I had a lot of mental baggage that has been cleared recently and I'm thinking this could have been past life stuff. I don't know how to explain it, its like I felt weird in my own body when I was very young so maybe what really old souls feel like?

I have had similar feelings too.

I never felt like I belonged on earth as a child... I felt like a visitor, here to do something and then move on back to oneness.

I feel every last attachment to this world being released. I'm sowing (energetic) seeds in this life.so that they can be harvested by others here later on...
I won't need them where I'm going.
Old 20-01-2018, 01:21 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
I've heard a lot of talk like this but I don't really get it... would you be kind enough to explain it to me? I don't know what Christ consciousness is? Also, I'm not really sure what your comment means? Sorry for the ignorance.

These articles seem to articulate it better than I can... at this time

Also check some of my past posts about 144000 for some of what I channelled a few months back...

http://ascensionglossary.com/index.php/Oraphim
http://avataractivation.com/golden-dna-activation/

Or just type anything along the lines of 144000 activation code... great central sun Christ conciousness embodiment or combinations of those phrases.

They seem to be codes which souls may volunteer to choose as activations to recieve remembrance in this life... in order to anchor the knowledge onto our earth plane.

I'm feeling so exhausted today so I apologise for my strange inability to formulate any cohesive conversation!
I have in the past posted some things along these lines back when I was going through those portals... with the visions and messages I was recieving at the time.

Peace and blessings to you my friend.
Old 20-01-2018, 01:31 AM
Experiencer

I don't necessarily believe every little bit of information on TFs. I have someone I call my TF and whatever you want to call it, it calls back to the collective unconscious, but the idea of 144,000 people is a little...I would say too specific. Texts of any sort, for me, are likely to be transcribed from a long oral history. So specifics like this sort of have no meaning.

In terms of where they all are though...I honestly think a lot of people don't trust what they're feeling because society dictates that what we experience and perceive as a TF is, in fact, insanity. It's a product of a mental disorder at worst or limerence at best. The words are different, but it all describes the same thing. There is no real truth of it except the one you hold within yourself.
Old 20-01-2018, 01:46 AM
traceyacey12

A quick search has now led me to believe that this refers to a number of light workers more generally? So maybe there are even fewer twin flames
Old 20-01-2018, 01:48 AM
traceyacey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
These articles seem to articulate it better than I can... at this time

Also check some of my past posts about 144000 for some of what I channelled a few months back...

http://ascensionglossary.com/index.php/Oraphim
http://avataractivation.com/golden-dna-activation/

Or just type anything along the lines of 144000 activation code... great central sun Christ conciousness embodiment or combinations of those phrases.

They seem to be codes which souls may volunteer to choose as activations to recieve remembrance in this life... in order to anchor the knowledge onto our earth plane.

I'm feeling so exhausted today so I apologise for my strange inability to formulate any cohesive conversation!
I have in the past posted some things along these lines back when I was going through those portals... with the visions and messages I was recieving at the time.

Peace and blessings to you my friend.

Peace to you too, my friend :) What you're saying makes perfect sense. I tried searching for your channelings, couldn't find them. might have to search all the topics under soulmates and TF's here but that might just take forever!
Old 20-01-2018, 03:31 AM
Deactivated Account
LOL! Yes I can think of better things to do than search these forums endlessly hehe!

I will take some time out from here and do some writting - as I really feel the need to do so at this time - I am just unable to be of any assistance in these forums at this time. My energy is just all over the place.

One of my past threads was here

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=117076

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=118867

Second post is more around the energy I was feeling and intergrating around the time of embracing the 144 activation.
I was meditating on the flower of life Mandala at this time as it seemed to resonate. My 12 chakra system was being activated and upgraded back then too - a few months prior to this I had come to remember my ressonance with the Golden Ray.

I wish that I could currently offer more insight but I know that I must now step back from here and follow my guidance elsewhere - I seem to be entering into a new phase and my energy is not best served here at this time.
Old 20-01-2018, 04:50 AM
Ascender

As for the last life thing, it is a last life and also, not a last life. I think it will be our last life as we currently know life to be. This is because I believe Earth is going through an Ascension, we are at the end of a cycle and at the end, souls will either move on the next phase/ type of life or the will stay in this same type of life and repeat the cycle again (because they are not ready to Ascend). So for those of us that do Ascend, this is the last life we will experience like this. And I do not know exactly what the next phase will be, but it will be on a higher dimension and involve less lower energies. I also believe that is the point to why some of us are working through so much karma in this lifetime.
So if you're tired and feel like an old soul, you probably are. I have felt that way my whole life as well.

I went through this thing called Ascension, at least the bulk of it, or the beginning of it last summer. I had a lot of the symptoms that you can find online, some that are noteworthy now... my body felt lighter, my soul felt dis-jointed from my body, the veil between our reality and the spiritual world became thinner, the spiritual world became more accessible to me, my sense of time became very strange, I continuously saw the pattern of 33, 44, 55... all of my senses became heightened (including the regular ones), my third eye opened, I was nauseous for 3 months for no reason, among a lot more.

So it's not hard for me to believe in Ascension, because I have already begun to experience it. Incidentally, there is a lot of scientific proof that the universe is changing and it's not just Earth going through significant changes. I do not believe we will cease to exist, so not a last life in that we will experience life, but in a different form.
Old 20-01-2018, 12:38 PM
Master
Quote:
where are you on your journey if you don't mind me asking?
I don't mind you asking, though it's hard to gauge these things I think... I'm largely past the garment-rending, Shakespearian-tragedy portion of the journey I'd say; I had a lot of anxiety, painful emotions, and negativity (anger, resentment, bitterness, balls-out murderous rage, etc.) come up last year, particularly in the first six months of 2017, but I feel like I'm nearer the end of the healing journey than the beginning - though I probably shouldn't speak too soon
Quote:
also doesn't everyone use the internet? why isn't more of it found online?
Most people in the western world, yeah, though there are still large parts of the world that don't have readily-available internet access - who's to say how many twin flames there are in remote parts of the sub-continent, South America, or Africa, for example? Or it could be that of the purported 144,000, many of them are yet to meet their twin, or else they have met them but they aren't aware of the TF concept? Or maybe someone just pulled that number out of their butt, I have no idea