Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 18-01-2018, 03:56 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimtobe
I have some feelings. I'm wondering what they are. Don't worry, I'm doing my fair bit of soul-searching while I stay attended on this forum (and other places) seeking what it could be.

You’ll do just fine. Whatever it is.
Old 18-01-2018, 07:30 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by aimtobe
Not yet, my friend.

I have some feelings. I'm wondering what they are. Don't worry, I'm doing my fair bit of soul-searching while I stay attended on this forum (and other places) seeking what it could be. I wish I had a story to tell you, but I'm not even sure my story belongs to the TF phenomenon. Still learning, and I think hearing others' stories helps decipher some stuff in me.

Feel free to message me your story and I can read it when I get a chance.

We all have our stories... some of mine used to fit into moulds - but the TF path is one which eventually breaks every mould apart... HAHA - i keep getting my molds and moulds confused!

Hearing other stories can help if there is a resonance- so long as we remember that each story is unique and so are we.

Feelings are fun - haha ... I'd forgotten that I had feelings until the TF mirror phenomenon- kind of blew my heart right open - well probably more like it was a slow and continuous cracking over many years until - I got an upgrade haha.

Not sure how much more of my story is left to share here - it seems to be a story which emerges more into the life I live and what I create now days. Whenever I get the chance I try to honour that part of my story -though actions - things I create and send out into the world - thoughts and also to live it through souls expression... the memories of love and how I set myself free through loves reflection... whatever pain I may sometimes feel in life I am in so much gratitude for what was shown to me and who I know myself to be today as a result...

I hope that your mystery story unfolds with a little magic to it - however it turns out
Old 18-01-2018, 08:15 AM
Lorelyen

As I was born with an intact soul I'm unlikely to get twin flamed. It would have been impossible to go through my Vodou kanzo without, no matter what "stage of growth" it is/was in.

In a way I feel sorry for those born with a fractured or partial soul but honestly understand that it's how it is for some people. They will need the other indentured part of a soul to allow them to develop.

It's very different from being alone and boyfriendless wandering around looking for a relationship, I'd guess, then on meeting someone with that "Orange Coloured Sky" moment, proclaiming them your twin flame. However, the term has been diluted enough to mean that in most cases these days: "I was walking along, Mindin' my business, When love came and hit me in the eye....
Old 18-01-2018, 01:05 PM
Ascender

My story is much too long to post it.

I didn't know what a tf was until 3 years after I met him and we were in separation (the first time). The entire time I was around him in the physical, I didn't know what a tf was, but I knew that he was running, I sensed a lot of things, and I knew that we had a connection.

I never knew anything about him before or sensed anything coming. I think if I had known what I was going to go through, I would have never shown up to the place that I met him. I did, though, have a very strong feeling the entire time I was around him that I was in the right place and where I was supposed to be (it's still difficult to understand what this feeling was).

What did I find before him? If you mean relationship wise, I was in a very bad abusive relationship before him and was very closed off to people in general when I met him. Being around him opened my chakras, particularly my throat and heart chakra and inspired forgiveness in me for everyone else.
There are a bunch of other things that have happened along the way that all contributed to my spiritual awakening. I began improving myself before meeting him in different ways, really hard core improving about a year before.
Old 18-01-2018, 01:27 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
As I was born with an intact soul I'm unlikely to get twin flamed. It would have been impossible to go through my Vodou kanzo without, no matter what "stage of growth" it is/was in.

In a way I feel sorry for those born with a fractured or partial soul but honestly understand that it's how it is for some people. They will need the other indentured part of a soul to allow them to develop.

It's very different from being alone and boyfriendless wandering around looking for a relationship, I'd guess, then on meeting someone with that "Orange Coloured Sky" moment, proclaiming them your twin flame. However, the term has been diluted enough to mean that in most cases these days: "I was walking along, Mindin' my business, When love came and hit me in the eye....

Can I just roll my eyes at this?

What a huge assumption on your part to assume that people who are 'twin flames' or 'twin pillars' are fractured souls.

I don't have a fractured or partial soul or need saving or validation from anyone. GOD made us all whole and complete.
Yes, I am a twin flame, don't mean I need 'fixing'. You're just adding to the confusion when people are coming here looking for advice and answers, not assumptions.

Have you experienced true love yet, with your true love partner ordained by GOD? If not, then you have no right to sit on your computer and spread your confusion. When I experienced true love, I didn't go, oh my GOD I'm a twin flame, hell I didn't even know what the term was until a year ago.

God created 72, 000 true love pairs, like love birds (for example).

These twin flames are the 144, 000 that the people/books prophesize about, physical human angels/arch angels who come from a really high order of GOD.

As a twin flame, I don't adhere to any doctrines, rules, nor do I believe in 'stages', all misinformation. -- GOD knows the truth about it, and so do I, not man made concepts.

HOW CAN YOU SIT THERE AND TALK ABOUT SOMETHING YOU ARE NOT EXPERIENCNG FIRST HAND? --- That's like me giving advice on how to fix a car when I have never fixed a car or driven one.

How hard is it to figure out that true love is real regardless of the 'labels' applied? Regardless of your assumptions, true love pairs created by GOD exist, with whole and complete souls and in addition they also have a spirit on top of that. --- People talk about having a soul, well what about a spirit and a soul at the same time?

Think twin flames would come to earth to help if they were fractured or needed saving? They came here to do the complete opposite for a spiritually oppressed world that is all. We came here to serve mankind, not to have people apply assumptions or labels.... the only reason why twin flame label even applies is because it mentions the spiritual aspects, the rules or doctrines are false and invalid.

Furthermore, twin flames did not come to earth for growth, we came here to help/save the world by remembering our origins as I am already whole and perfect in GOD's eyes, not society's apparently or yours (going by your assumption that I have a fractured soul because I am a twin flame, do I have a fractured or missing spirit as well?). All twin flames are physical arch angels/human angels, think GOD would create angels that are broken? Wow, the almighty GOD creates broken twin flames yet everyone else not 'affected' are complete and whole, I beg to differ, looking around in society people are in lust based relations, chase money, spiritually asleep/dying.

But, us twin flames who sit on the sidelines watching and babysitting are the broken ones, haha what a joke?

Like in the days of Jesus, people mock/destroy/condemn things they don't know..... Just like people do about the twin flame thing. It’s a spiritual marriage ordained by GOD, to put it in simplistic terms, where’s the rules in that? GOD didn’t say: 'follow these rules'. No he said I am beauty personified and I deserve true love. I don't follow rules, I break them and make new ones, moral rules for others to better themselves.

/Rant over.
Old 18-01-2018, 03:59 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.L.M.

God created 72, 000 true love pairs, like love birds (for example).
These twin flames are the 144, 000 that the people/books prophesize about, physical human angels/arch angels who come from a really high order of GOD.

As a twin flame, I don't adhere to any doctrines, rules, nor do I believe in 'stages', all misinformation. -- GOD knows the truth about it, and so do I, not man made concepts.

Your confusion/beliefs are not more or less welcome than another’s.
Old 18-01-2018, 04:32 PM
Guide

We met as children in school and developed a deep friendship that lasted into our 20's, then we lost touch.

We always had a way of communicating telepathically, especially when together - still do today.

I knew nothing of twin flames, just that he was different than any other friend or relationship I ever had. There is a definite connection although he had a girlfriend when he came back in my life and he continues in that relationship.

Through the years I would dream of meeting him somewhere and he would always kiss me in the dream.

After 20 years he came back in my life and that's when I found out about twin flames and that explained everything! I was watching an old movie we liked and he was heavily on my mind. I looked him up again on social media but this time I found him when I had not before.

When we met again for the first time it did end in a kiss. Then everything got turned upside down, he has a girlfriend, and off we go on the twin flame journey again.
Old 18-01-2018, 04:45 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by QT Pie
Your confusion/beliefs are not more or less welcome than another’s.

What confusion?

I'm not confused about what I am, where I came from and why I am here. ----> So, keep it to yourself.

I'm not instilling confusion or fear in people. I'm instilling love. You don't have to believe the facts.

Why, do I know these facts? Because the information comes directly from my heart/higher-self & GOD.

Thanks - for your 'contribution': Always seem to contribute something worth reading! Sorry, sarcasm! ----> You never seem(for the most part), able to add anything educational or inspirational to others.

Why is it, you spend a lot of time in this sub-section of the forums then?
Especially, when you always seem negative to others; are you just trolling then, tear people down or make them question their own spirituality.

Why not: try and build people up instead? ----> Maybe then you will learn something from others instead of just yourself.

p.s.: mute me already

Last edited by T.L.M. : 18-01-2018 at 05:48 PM.
Old 19-01-2018, 12:41 AM
Experiencer

Alrighty, enough of the ravin'. Thank you all for sharing! It has brought some insight to my world. Though, I still have more questions than answers. It's an extremely imbalanced scale.

But I am curious, T.L.M., how do you know there is 72,000 pairs of twin flames roaming the earth? (or pairs of love birds either?) I know the prophecy about 144,000 - these are supposed to be descended from Israel heritage - from Revelation. But how do you know this applies to TFs? You've got me intrigued.
Old 19-01-2018, 01:11 AM
Deactivated Account
I 144000 was a number sequence and frequency which appeared to me in June... at around the same time I started tapping into Christ conciousness and Jesus popped in to say hello - we chatted and he showed me quite a lot about energy TF specific and some stuff about the grid we connect to as lightworkers (I am still an atheist by the way.. even though Jesus is a bud now lolzzz)... haha

It was a huge gateway... portal type energy one which was activated and I was shown how to energetically ground it into my body.
I realised at this time that I also have a strong ressonance with the gold ray - which belongs to the energy of Christ conciousness embodiment.
This was brought to me through intuition and higher self and source connection

In saying all this though ... I know nothing at all haha I get given biscuit crumbs of wisdom and I too am curious to see how T.LM. responds...

Peace love and cookies
Lol.