Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 11-11-2017, 09:50 PM
Newbie ;)

Are these my spirit guides?

Recently I have been seeking guidance. Through meditation and reaching out I have been trying to contact my spirit guides and the results have been... confusing.

I believe my energy is still quite weak but something has come through. Ever since I have begun three entities have always seemed to resurface in my dreams and conscious mind.

The first is a cat, from what I see it is completely black and it keeps reoccurring in short dreams.

The second is a snake, it most closely resembles some sort of Viper or Adder, I don't really know because I don't know much about snakes. I don't yet know what colour/s it is because it hasn't really been very clear to me.

The final one is a grey fox with bright orange eyes. This one has been the clearest to me and has constantly come to my mind. It has a somewhat angelic presence to me but I can't understand it. It constantly appears in dreams and sometimes I swear I see it out of the corner of my eye but when I look it isn't there.

Does anyone have some sort of explanation or similar experience?

Thanks,
Khaori
Old 12-11-2017, 04:33 AM
Master
This is how I understand these energies, and yes feel free to call them your Spirit Guides. :)
Beings have an energy signature, while we in human form don't think like this and use names instead, we do actually recognize peoples energy signatures. Think of a time when someone snuck up behind you and you knew exactly who it was. It was because you recognized their energy, maybe a few seconds later you recognized their smell, or breathing pattern, but first you recognized their energy signature and your brain translates that into "Susan' or "Bob" or whatever.

Cat's, snakes and fox's are interpretations of particular energy signatures. On a Spiritual or deep subconscious level these animals represent certain things to you and so when the energies Beings with those signatures are around you you translate them into 'fox, cat, snake'.

Now let's say you are hanging out with some interfaith friends who can also perceive the same Beings;
One might answer "I sense Ganesh with us, and Hanuman and Durga,
meanwhile your Christian friend says, "Yes we are not alone, I perceive Angel Michael, Rafael and Gabriel with us."
Your Pagan Norwegian friend responds "I perceive them as Beyla, Gondul and Ragnarok."
and your Native American Friend says "I know them, it is Raven, Rattlesnake and Coyote"
and your Irish friend says "To me they are Alaunus, Icaunus and Olwen"

Does this make sense?

In my language based on my interpretations of the Benevolent Energies guiding me I would respond that I am watched over by the Cougar, Arch Angel Gabriel, an ET race whom I know not but feel and sense often, Arch Angel Michael and several relatives who've passed over and a great many crystals and their deities and Elemental Spirits.
They don't actually seem to care how I label them, they do care though that I stay present enough to receive their messages and not get lost in Brain Think and become spiritually deaf.
Old 13-11-2017, 04:58 PM
Master
i did lern on onlin classs we hav a gide for evry thng we do

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 13-11-2017, 08:09 PM
Master
Hi Khaori

From what you describe, the cat, fox and snake, are your animal spirit guides. Most of them come and go throughout our lives as circumstances change. A main animal spirit guide can be referred to as a totem, or power, animal spirit guide and as such remains with you throughout your entire life.

Hope this helps.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)