Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 31-07-2017, 03:18 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Thank you for sharing your stories, they are very amusing, inspiring, and hopeful. ( and pardon, I am terrible at responding back due to time constraints)

In reference to the article, I thought it was interesting to read that they discourage medical employees or people in general to not debunk or brush the stories as it could be very traumatic for the person 'dying'.

I do have an interesting story, a cousin of mine got into a terrible drinking and driving car accident ( he was living a irresponsible 'high' life) and his NDE was more a negative tone,in his case, evil spirits/energies ( dark shadows) wanted to take him, and they told him 'it was his time to go'.. so I thought his story was intersting. He survived after being rehabilitated for over a year. Anywho, I think my point is there seems to be more study/research on positive stories.

An excerpt from a study

I was shown this in many of my psychic dreams....which I have been having since I was a kid. I learned about energy, through my own NDE...which was not positive or negative. It depends did how you look at it. I will share it again sometime. What I learned is that energy works on vibrational frequencies...those frequencies determine how our life is perceived and experiences. Instinctively, I would save you friend was running from some internal and possibly external issues and was being wreckless. It was his own energetic level that made him see negative energies...because that's the frequency he was elevating on at the time of his accident. What we choose to think and feel shows our experiences...even in the afterlife. I've seen demons and angels...but Indinrecall specifically what frame of mind and emotions I had at the time of those experiences. I knew I controlled it...even though at that time it scared me. In hindsight, I saw exactly what I should have given where I was spiritually. I could have changed it, although at the time...I was so scared and I didn't understand as much...whatever my demons, they came to attack me when I ran, or focused on them. I think your friend was running from his, and trying to live a life of fun, partying and wrecklessness...and well, that's what he manifested. We are the creators of our life...yes, we have karma or lessons...but demons a,d negative energies are from our own inability to face negative things that have happened to us. They are actually manifestations of our own creation.
Old 31-07-2017, 03:23 AM
Guide

Energy is energy...how we create it...is up to us. There are negative souls, just as their are negative energies in the world...but you have to be on the same frequency level to be effected by it. That's why you will also hear of hauntings, where one family will spread fear and become considered,ed, and another family moves on and has no experiences.
Old 01-08-2017, 01:04 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado
I was shown this in many of my psychic dreams....which I have been having since I was a kid. I learned about energy, through my own NDE...which was not positive or negative. It depends did how you look at it. I will share it again sometime. What I learned is that energy works on vibrational frequencies...those frequencies determine how our life is perceived and experiences. Instinctively, I would save you friend was running from some internal and possibly external issues and was being wreckless. It was his own energetic level that made him see negative energies...because that's the frequency he was elevating on at the time of his accident. What we choose to think and feel shows our experiences...even in the afterlife. I've seen demons and angels...but Indinrecall specifically what frame of mind and emotions I had at the time of those experiences. I knew I controlled it...even though at that time it scared me. In hindsight, I saw exactly what I should have given where I was spiritually. I could have changed it, although at the time...I was so scared and I didn't understand as much...whatever my demons, they came to attack me when I ran, or focused on them. I think your friend was running from his, and trying to live a life of fun, partying and wrecklessness...and well, that's what he manifested. We are the creators of our life...yes, we have karma or lessons...but demons a,d negative energies are from our own inability to face negative things that have happened to us. They are actually manifestations of our own creation.

Very thought provoking point of view, Colorado.

Quote:
Energy is energy...how we create it...is up to us. There are negative souls, just as their are negative energies in the world...but you have to be on the same frequency level to be effected by it. That's why you will also hear of hauntings, where one family will spread fear and become considered,ed, and another family moves on and has no experiences.

I very much agree with this concept, I apply the theory in other practices actually, however, the NDE and past life stories is not an area I explored before so I have become curious ever since I posted the article. Thanks for sharing your experiences.
Old 02-08-2017, 01:27 PM
Master
I was a x-ray tech and I encountered very sick, elderly that "hallucinated," or said the nurses taking care of them. While some had pleasant experiences speaking to or seeing their deceased loved ones, one in particular did not. I remember her complaining about her deceased loved ones chatting in her tv box and she was agitated and wanted someone to stop them or get rid of them.

Wandering_Star's mentioning of party people reminded me of my son's similar mentionings. It was back in 2009 and my almost 7 year old had just came back from near death after a long stay in the hospital for pneumonia. As we drove past a cemetery at night, he mentioned people partying there. I didn't correct him. For a long time, he could not distinguish the difference between spirit people and physical people. As he got healthier, the less spirits he saw. He would laugh and said that his guides or guardians were partying in the bedroom. I was doubtful until I actually heard loud music out of nowhere, voices, singing, and running sounds in different parts of our home. Somehow, when we are extremely sick or near death, there seems to be a closer connection between here and the other side.
Old 03-08-2017, 12:49 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Very thought provoking point of view, Colorado.

I very much agree with this concept, I apply the theory in other practices actually, however, the NDE and past life stories is not an area I explored before so I have become curious ever since I posted the article. Thanks for sharing your experiences.
You are welcome Clover....just remember, energy is neither negative or positive, it's how we experience it, internalize it and send it out through our thoughts, feelings and behavior. If a soul is closed off, and is t dealing with their internal struggles...that energy is going to haunt them on some level until they release it. I've seen it more than once, and most everyone who I have known who have experienced some kind of paranormal haunting, all had really traumatic experiences that they were holding onto..and not letting go of. Remember the movie..The exorcist of Emily Rose? She was an incest survivor...and she was raised in a very religious family. She had a lot of demons to overcome, hers were deeply rooted, and caused her alot of mental, emotional, and spiritual torment. Also, she was a teenage, with hormones, which can cause very high energy levels...and that is one recipe for energy manifestations, especially shaped by religion. That's one reason why babies and toddlers who come into the world with lots of energy, are so happy, innocent and clean slated...they don't manifest negative energies like teenagers do, or adults with severe emotional and mental problems. We create everything in our world, intentionally and unintentionally.
Old 03-08-2017, 12:53 AM
Guide

Science/Metaphysics is a good source to study if you want put pieces of the puzzle together, and understand more...isn't that ironic? Lol. Two sides of the same coin. The highest level of consciousness, frequency and light....is very funny, and has a sense of humor...it will unfold eventually.

I learn this from my NDE, and I knew it as a tot, but forgot about it until I had my NDE.... a whole lot of premonitions and psychic experiences started right after the NDE. I knew jack**** about energy, once I saw these things...I understood it clearly. And then I reached out...and I saw that there were others just like me...and they saw very similiar things. God isn't some sky daddy...everything is energy on low, middle and higher (and every level inbetween) vibrational frequencies....even matter. Einstein, truly was a genius and way ahead of his time, so was Tesla and the others. I find it very funny that scientist and religious people oppose each other's views...because they are looking at the same thing...just with different perspectives. One is philosophical and based on belief, and the other is scientific based, theory and concrete evidence....neither one understand a lick about each other's point of view. Even evolution plays a huge role in spirituality...but you can't stop them from fighting over it, because they refuse to look and see.
Old 06-08-2017, 02:07 PM
Pathfinder
Its pretty common in my family, we are/were very close as my grandmom came over to America from "old country", we were a very tight knit family, and often had a "death watch" when it was someone's time. It seems like very shortly (two weeks) before they pass, my aunts and uncles would talk about having visits from dead relatives... I was with my brother in the hospital when he passed... it was very "sterile" in the room, smelled like antiseptic and "death", and suddenly there was a coolness, not cold but refreshing, and the very distinctive aroma of "Old Spice", which my father used all the time. My brother looked to his left, opened his eyes, nodded, and that was it...
Old 14-08-2017, 09:15 PM
Master
iv herd of thes hapin i hav

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔