Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 20-01-2018, 01:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by aimtobe
Thought a little more about it and wanted to share a strategy I've used for trying to find out more information.

All (or almost all of) the reincarnation stories we hear about are stories that kids spout off in the infant and very young childhood years. We all recognize these years as more pure and closest to the person's past life. However, we don't remember these years because of the way our mind works.

I have personally asked my parents to tell me stories of when I was a kid. They will tell me what they can remember of course. I've also asked others who knew me as that young to share a story or two. Of course, you may have to weed out the difference between the preferences of your inner child and your past life.

Yes. Asking parents if they remember you ever speaking of different places (apology for my terminology here, I know not how to explain this here) or imaginary friends, and such is a great idea. Especially for those whom find it difficult to remember the things around those early years.

I on the other hand remember Now of a past life imagination scene when I was young. I didn't remember it for a long time, but I remember having this memory of going inward to this place now. The problem here for me is, in the place I had imagined as a child, I was a Unicorn ( ). It makes sense though in a way, as when a child I loved My Little Ponies. Those small horse pony figures.

So while being a Unicorn in my imaginative state may not be realistic, it was actually the first thing that prompted me to ask my father about things related to other lives. I do not remember quite though the wording I used when a child when asking. Perhaps to most adults it sounded to be gibberish.

And it also made sense, because well, My Little Ponies.

As for the place itself it was weird. The imaginings were very strange- I remember the other unicorns with me being stranger than anything, seeming very callous, vain and simply strange. I do not remember though exactly what made me then feel so uncomfortable about it.

Also I think asking parents about things like this is a great idea, because it opens each the individuals and parents to discussion, and remembering and memories of those younger days.
Old 20-01-2018, 04:32 AM
Experiencer

If asking your parents or other persons, be sure to ask the question open-endedly. Meaning, don't ask, "mom/dad, did I like____?" Instead ask open-endedly, like "mom/dad, what were my favorite things when I was a little one?" "What things did I really like or not like?" This way, it won't plant any false/confusing memories. Just let the stories *flow*.
Old 20-01-2018, 10:56 PM
Seeker

It is difficult to find out about you past lives. We have both a spiritual brain and a physical brain. As we form in the womb, our spiritual brain flows into us. This has the full memory of our past life. This information flows into our forming brain. When we emerge from the womb we have prior life data. Our senses
look outward and fill our physical brain with new data. At the same time we get divorced from our spiritual brain. By the time we wonder about our past existence the physical data in our brain has faded.
I am bipolar with hyper manic brain. This enables me to communicate with my spiritual dimension. Thus I can see a lot of my past education from a prior Earth. I can ask questions and get answers. However I must bring myself up to a manic high to do that. I do not need drugs since my brain can swing high all by itself. So I can see part of my past life but I have not been able to go beyond my last life. Anyway my ability is both a gift and a curse. And now at 79 years old I have another Earth to go in the not to distant future.