Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 03-10-2013, 02:59 AM
Knower
I'm trying to hear from someone who passed

Forgive me if this is the wrong forum. (is there a better forum for this?)

Someone dear to me has recently passed and I just want closure. There are two questions I have for my passed loved one and was wondering if anyone could give me any messages from them. I've been thinking about them more than usual lately. Any help is appreciated so much.
Old 13-10-2013, 09:34 AM
loa1209

i cannot give messages but i read this recently on a website that will be helpful to you.... you can find this website by searching for John cali if you want...

One of the most common questions folks ask my spirit guides and me is “How can I communicate with my dead loved ones?”

That’s a question most of us ask one time or another. I sure have!

As I see it, the problem is not that physical death cuts the lines of communication between our loved ones and us. Just the opposite, in fact. Our family in spirit are always right here with us now, in a much more powerful and intimate way than when they were in a physical body.

But we, as a human race, have lost our ability to communicate with Spirit. And it’s time now—in fact, there’s never been a better time—to reconnect with Spirit. In this era of heightening human consciousness, it’s never been easier.

My spirit guides often say we never lose those we love, in “life” or “death.” What we call death is an illusion anyway. There is no death. There is only life, then more life—life after life after life….

We are eternal. And so are our loved ones. And so are all humans and all living creatures.

Spirit—your loved ones in spirit, God, your angels, your spirit guides—are always right there beside you. But since so many humans are not open to spirit communication, or do not believe it is possible, there is no communication.

It’s not because Spirit is not talking to you. It’s because you are not listening. The ways Spirit can communicate with you are limitless.

Spirit can speak to you through your family, through animals, through books, and so on. In fact, there’s a message from Spirit in literally every experience you have in your physical lifetimes.

For example, one of John’s spirit guides often brings him feathers as gifts and as reassurance that all is well.

When you acknowledge and accept the reality of spirit, then you will be opening yourselves up to even more direct communication. Of course, the most direct communication is through your heart, through your inner knowing—or intuition, as you call it.

Do not limit the ways spirit can communicate you. Spirit is unlimited. You are unlimited.
Old 13-10-2013, 09:46 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyKindOfLullaby
Forgive me if this is the wrong forum. (is there a better forum for this?)

Someone dear to me has recently passed and I just want closure. There are two questions I have for my passed loved one and was wondering if anyone could give me any messages from them. I've been thinking about them more than usual lately. Any help is appreciated so much.

I see this person as elderly, maybe a grandparent? If you have questions it is best to get those out there.

This person is telling me to tell you that you need to move on and that your future is not that far away. You are not taking your education seriously and that in a few years it will make a difference. You need a better education with the physical/mental problems you have in order to prosper financially. I know that you loved me and our connection is still very strong, trust your instincts and let me help you.

Sorry that last part was not me. I hope this helps.

Peace and Light be yours,
SC