Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 02-11-2012, 11:04 PM
Mathew

Is death the end?

Is death the end? On a lighter note of course I would like to know of anyone who has died & come back as I haven’t, I know it’s been talked about before but I would like to hear it from those who have gone through this experience personally as I have a belief that we live one life only separated by our dramatic lives which are ignorant of our true selves......

Also who does or doesn’t fear dying? Because I have the belief of one on going life I don’t have any fear of dying plus it’s a natural course anyway…..When I hear of someone dying I’m supposed to feel remorse but I don’t accept if it’s someone close of course, others around me think I’m heartless because I’m not being remorseful over someone dying that I didn’t know or wasn’t close too, I actually find their way of thinking strange, am I socially incorrect in this?

Has anyone seen Michael with John Travolta? I remind myself at times of the little old lady at the motel, when she was cooking the eggs she coughed three times & carked it, I cough like that & it’s mostly three times especially when I’m physically doing something. The point is it doesn’t worry me if I carked it just like that not saying I’m going to, it’s the most strangest feeling not to fear but of course my wife fears me carking it, strange woman, I’m insured!!!

Love
Mathew
Old 02-11-2012, 11:19 PM
Administrator
Hey Mathew.

Life is eternal there is no death only the crossing over the veil,i have had 3 near death experiences and there is no better place than the spirit world,my grandmother met me and told me i had to go back it wasnt my time,as i medium i am used to seeing hearing spirit anyway,bt i didnt want to come back i wanted to stay but i was told i still had much to do here before it was my time,

Namaste
Old 02-11-2012, 11:38 PM
Mathew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Hey Mathew.

Life is eternal there is no death only the crossing over the veil,i have had 3 near death experiences and there is no better place than the spirit world,my grandmother met me and told me i had to go back it wasnt my time,as i medium i am used to seeing hearing spirit anyway,bt i didnt want to come back i wanted to stay but i was told i still had much to do here before it was my time,

Namaste

G'day Native spirit

I never get tired of others talking about their near death experiences.....so I'm correct in assuming/feeling life is ongoing/eternal? it's good to get conformation on what one goes through in spiritual development, thank you.

Love
Mathew
Old 03-11-2012, 01:13 AM
Master
Mathew... Have you read any of the many true NDE stories that are around now, in books and on the web?

Here are a few resources you might enjoy exploring:

What do we know about Death from Near Death Experiences? - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=22123

http://nderf.org

http://iands.com

Xan

Old 03-11-2012, 01:36 AM
Mathew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Mathew... Have you read any of the many true NDE stories that are around now, in books and on the web?

Here are a few resources you might enjoy exploring:

What do we know about Death from Near Death Experiences? - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=22123

http://nderf.org

http://iands.com

Xan

I've read very little all round...thanks for the links Xan.

Love
Mathew
Old 03-11-2012, 01:50 AM
Pinkroses

Hi Matthew,
There are also several books on the topic of NDEs and after-death communication. I recently read To Heaven and Back by Dr. Mary Neal, a surgeon who drowned, visited Heaven and came back. I also enjoyed Love Beyond Life by Joel Martin and Patricia Romanowsi, which is about ADCs. These authors also have a book called We Don't Die, but I haven't read that one.
Old 03-11-2012, 01:56 AM
Mathew

G'day Xan

Just watched the vid, I've experienced a lot of this through different states of awareness & my dreams & of course I used to remember myself astral traveling as well......Life is eternal & full of unconditional love as I have written up on previously but I'm still cut between this reality & going on further in spiritual development & I'm obviously not the only one as shown on this site, I love this reality for what it is but we do need to move on.

I will take a look at the other links….thanks again Xan for your understanding & assistance...your bloods worth bottling!!

Love
Mathew
Old 03-11-2012, 02:01 AM
Mathew

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeinMich
Hi Matthew,
There are also several books on the topic of NDEs and after-death communication. I recently read To Heaven and Back by Dr. Mary Neal, a surgeon who drowned, visited Heaven and came back. I also enjoyed Love Beyond Life by Joel Martin and Patricia Romanowsi, which is about ADCs. These authors also have a book called We Don't Die, but I haven't read that one.

G'day DeeinMich

Because I haven't read a lot on spiritual matters I'm a little behind, it's good to get conformation in what one feels as one spiritually matures.....thanks for the reading suggestions DeeinMich....

Love
Mathew
Old 03-11-2012, 02:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathew
...thanks again Xan for your understanding & assistance...your bloods worth bottling!!

You're welcome, Mathew... As for bottled blood, well, ewwww

Xan

Old 03-11-2012, 09:33 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathew
Is death the end?

Not according to this lot...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwUHzq8VxfI