Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 07-02-2019, 05:06 AM
Knower

Is it possible that my 3 year old niece is me from a timeline where I'm already dead?

I have a 3 1/2 year old niece who really looks up to me and she even acts like me and likes some of the same stuff as me. Like, there's this anime called Yo-Kai Watch and somehow she likes it because my alternate self from a universe watched that before I died. I do know one thing, if a suffer a near-death experience, it's probably the same one that killed one of my multiverse doppelgangers and the reason why I have a niece in this reality who happens to share the same soul as me, or am I putting too much thought into this?

Last edited by BlakeGood88 : 07-02-2019 at 11:39 AM.
Old 07-02-2019, 10:14 PM
Master

Surely, anything is possible, as people's imagination is limitless. For every observation there are multiple explanations, from which we favor the one closer to our beliefs and expectations.

As far as I believe, we create our own reality, mostly unconsciously. All those realities are the actual parallel universes that people speculate about. From this perspective, your niece can't be your reincarnation from a different timeline.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 07-02-2019, 10:23 PM
Deactivated Account
I don't think it's possible for two seperate individuals in different bodies to share the same soul, but whatever. I'm not God so it's not up to me to say what's real or not.
Old 07-02-2019, 10:41 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeGood88
I have a 3 1/2 year old niece who really looks up to me and she even acts like me and likes some of the same stuff as me. Like, there's this anime called Yo-Kai Watch and somehow she likes it because my alternate self from a universe watched that before I died. I do know one thing, if a suffer a near-death experience, it's probably the same one that killed one of my multiverse doppelgangers and the reason why I have a niece in this reality who happens to share the same soul as me, or am I putting too much thought into this?

It's genetics. I share a similar connection with my niece. Sometimes a niece or a nephew is more like you than their own parents, due the fluke of genetic lottery. It's more common than you think.
Old 07-02-2019, 11:04 PM
Newbie ;)

It is the only possibility.

Quote:

Patterns such as genetics can be so convincing that you can be led to believe in separate beings, sould, and selfs. Duality is so convincing you can be led to believe in life & death. There is consciousness, which you and your niece are, and are in no way separate from.
Old 08-02-2019, 04:29 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
I don't think it's possible for two seperate individuals in different bodies to share the same soul, but whatever. I'm not God so it's not up to me to say what's real or not.
If the multiverse theory is true, you'll probably be wrong.
Old 08-02-2019, 11:58 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
If the multiverse theory is true, you'll probably be wrong.

Oh there may be indeed multiple universes that differ from this one, but the idea of literal clones or Doppelgängers just seems a bit silly to me. There are people we may share many characteristics with, but they're still different individuals with their own souls. Your niece is still only three years old and under development, so it remains to be seen if she turns out to be the 'same' like you as an adult. Don't get the wrong Idea but I think you're putting too much thought into it. Not that it matters though as we all do sometimes, but its best to separate fiction and fantasy from reality.
Old 09-02-2019, 02:51 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Oh there may be indeed multiple universes that differ from this one, but the idea of literal clones or Doppelgängers just seems a bit silly to me. There are people we may share many characteristics with, but they're still different individuals with their own souls. Your niece is still only three years old and under development, so it remains to be seen if she turns out to be the 'same' like you as an adult. Don't get the wrong Idea but I think you're putting too much thought into it. Not that it matters though as we all do sometimes, but its best to separate fiction and fantasy from reality.

I really hope its possible to repeat this life under different circumstances because I don't care to have my next life in the future. Maybe a decade ago, I was fine with that, but not anymore. I just couldn't see myself as a girl, growing up in a futuristic metropolis with flying cars and robots. This isn't like that one movie, Bicentennial Man. Used to be fascinated by that stuff for several years, but those days are over. Once you see what techology has done, you change your mind. Not to mention, going back and getting another chance will allow me to do stuff that I missed like college but if my next life were to take place in the future, instead of the past; it just wouldn't be the same. The experience would totally be ruined, thanks to all of that advanced technology! It's like doing a Hollywood remake of a big film (ex. Child's Play) and its the updated changes that ruin what made the original so unique. That's why I'm against having my next life take place in the future. I better not be forced to reincarnate into the future! If that's the only choice, the we have an unfair God who isn't concerned that an individual wants to pull a Groundhog Day and redo his life, with the same exact family and timeframe, but as the opposite gender.
Old 10-02-2019, 09:17 AM
Experiencer

Quote:

It's possible that you and your niece have had past life experience together. You might have been close in many past lives.

You won't know for sure until after you die, when you'll remember your past lives like they were yesterday.
Old 10-02-2019, 03:30 PM
Guide

Aside from the question of whether it's possible (I could only offer opinions on that and my opinion isn't really based on anything quantifiable), let's say that your niece IS you, in another parallel life experience...

What would you do, if you knew that were true? Are you merely speculating, or are you thinking of stepping in and "guiding" this child based on your own experiences/knowledge of your current life?

At the very least, doing so would likely forge a deep and meaningful bond between you and her, a special connection. At the most, sharing with her might make significant alterations to her life, her personality, and her perceptions of the world.

I see no harm in forging such a relationship, whether she is you or she is simply a little girl who is related to you and who reminds you so very much of yourself.

The Universe is immense and filled with secrets and mysteries. Essentially, I suppose almost anything is possible. Some are more likely than other, that's all. I don't think it's LIKELY that you two are the same person, but it's not beyond the realm of possibility.