Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 08-12-2018, 11:44 AM
Seeker
Meeting my reincarnated self

I've thought long and hard before posting this. Even now, I'm still a bit unsure, as it could be controversial; not a lot of people will believe it, I'm sure, but I'd just like a few thoughts on it...

In March 2014, as I was leaving work at the end of the day, I had to park my car at the gatehouse to hand in my office keys. Parked nearby, was a small pale blue car. Standing at the side of the car was a woman (aged about 40) and, on the other side of the car, a young girl (aged about 12 or 13).

As I walked to the front window of the gatehouse, the woman looked at me and smiled, and out of politeness, I smiled back at her and said hello. As I walked back to my car past the young girl, she smiled at me and said "Hello Gary".

I was shocked by this because I didn't know who she was or how she knew my name.

The young girl then said to me, "You're probably wondering how I know your name? Or then again… possibly not!"

I felt shocked again, but I started to get a feeling that I somehow knew her; her manner and tone of voice seemed very familiar. All this time, the older woman stayed silent.

She then surprised me even more by saying, "I'm YOU, in your next incarnation... or, actually, you're ME in my previous incarnation. Oh god, this could get very confusing for both of us!"

Then she said, “Ok, I can see that you sort-of believe me, but you’re going to want some proof.”

Without any further prompting, she then listed ALL my email addresses and the correct passwords. She gave me reasons why certain passwords were significant to me and why they were therefore memorable, and a few other VERY specific items that I haven’t written down ANYWHERE, and especially one little secret only known to ME, and again, NEVER written down anywhere, and never told to ANYONE, not even my closest friends or family.

After she had proven to me that she knew everything about my life – and I DO mean EVERYTHING – we started to chat about her (my) new life and also about reincarnation. And especially the process. She explained that (as I suspected), time is an illusion. We can choose to reincarnate in ANY time period, either before, during, or after our current time period. This wasn’t just a philosophical or spiritual belief… it was a known FACT to her ("Me" in a later incarnation).

In a way, it’s a sort of ‘Time Travel’, and also 'Immortality' (no wonder I've always been drawn to the image of a Phoenix). We know that Time itself is an illusion, and that all that exists is NOW, but we as humans experience it in a LINEAR fashion... one thing after the next. Once we get out of the linear, we can re enter it at any point!

She explained that in a year or two (which would be around 2016-17), I would discover this myself - which I'm starting to, now (2018). More importantly, I would eventually discover how to do it consciously, and how to retain a memory of my previous incarnation (THIS one, Here, Now).

According to her (the ‘future Me’), she is still thinking about the possibilities and potential of travelling backwards and forwards in time like this (like I'm doing now - I've been thinking about this almost continually since 2014). We joked that it would be great to try and memorise Lotto numbers to pass ‘back’ to an earlier life, although we know that there are other, more practical and sensible uses for this, which we can explore later.

Unfortunately, since we’ve got to live a full lifetime before moving on to the next, it’s going to be a very long and slow process... but now I've got all the time in the Universe in which to do it!

Finally, she said that there are specific reasons why we can’t communicate often, if at all, but that I’d have to trust her on this one, because it’s impossible to explain because I haven’t discovered it yet... which is/was very confusing for me at the time!

That meeting left me so shocked (it IS a shock meeting your future self) that I drove around aimlessly for over an hour before going home. I don't remember exactly where I went, I just drove around the local area, trying to sort everything out in my mind.

The next day, once I'd calmed down, I created a new password which I call the "Reincarnation Password" (as an extra check on the genuineness of this), which I will never write down or tell anyone. The next time we spoke online, which was a few months later, she told me the password!

Since that meeting in 2014, I haven't heard from her too often. We've chatted on Facebook Messenger and by email a couple of times (the last time was July 2016), but we've not met physically since that first meeting.

I feel that there's still a LOT that I don't know and haven't discovered yet, but if it's true (which it currently appears to be), I've got a lot to discover and I feel that I'm heading towards a great adventure in Time.

If I can remember a few details of THIS life, in my next incarnation, I'm going to try to not make the same mistakes again (hopefully)!

Meeting my future self has given me a wonderful sense of confidence, knowing that no matter how restrictive and hopeless THIS incarnation feels (health problems), it's only a short event in my entire living experience!
Old 09-12-2018, 07:55 PM
Experiencer
Wow. Can you imagine..
I have put a lot of thoughts into reincarnation and timeline of events and also come to a conclusion that time doesn't exist and it is possible to live multiple lifes at once. But for human point of life is best to stay on linear track for sake of your own power.

So, how it felt? I almost envy you ;) I wouldn't mind if that happened to me.
I actually can't remember any details from any other lifes, but i had some insights into who i could be.
Old 10-12-2018, 02:21 PM
Knower

Naturally Gabryel you have considered that if you could return to an earlier period, any action which you took upon your return would be bound to change the course of world events. By that I do not mean assassinating Hitler, but the knock-on effect of merely acting in any way which affected the life of another.

Talking of Hitler, on the Freinberg mountain at Linz when he was seventeen in the presence of a friend, Hitler was seen to be taken over by another Ego ("ein zweiter Ich") which henceforth operated him. This is described at length in August Kubizek's book "Hitler mein Jugend Freund".
Old 10-12-2018, 11:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabryel
I've thought long and hard before posting this. Even now, I'm still a bit unsure, as it could be controversial; not a lot of people will believe it, I'm sure, but I'd just like a few thoughts on it...

In March 2014, as I was leaving work at the end of the day, I had to park my car at the gatehouse to hand in my office keys. Parked nearby, was a small pale blue car. Standing at the side of the car was a woman (aged about 40) and, on the other side of the car, a young girl (aged about 12 or 13).

As I walked to the front window of the gatehouse, the woman looked at me and smiled, and out of politeness, I smiled back at her and said hello. As I walked back to my car past the young girl, she smiled at me and said "Hello Gary".

I was shocked by this because I didn't know who she was or how she knew my name.

The young girl then said to me, "You're probably wondering how I know your name? Or then again… possibly not!"

I felt shocked again, but I started to get a feeling that I somehow knew her; her manner and tone of voice seemed very familiar. All this time, the older woman stayed silent.

She then surprised me even more by saying, "I'm YOU, in your next incarnation... or, actually, you're ME in my previous incarnation. Oh god, this could get very confusing for both of us!"

Then she said, “Ok, I can see that you sort-of believe me, but you’re going to want some proof.”

Without any further prompting, she then listed ALL my email addresses and the correct passwords. She gave me reasons why certain passwords were significant to me and why they were therefore memorable, and a few other VERY specific items that I haven’t written down ANYWHERE, and especially one little secret only known to ME, and again, NEVER written down anywhere, and never told to ANYONE, not even my closest friends or family.

After she had proven to me that she knew everything about my life – and I DO mean EVERYTHING – we started to chat about her (my) new life and also about reincarnation. And especially the process. She explained that (as I suspected), time is an illusion. We can choose to reincarnate in ANY time period, either before, during, or after our current time period. This wasn’t just a philosophical or spiritual belief… it was a known FACT to her ("Me" in a later incarnation).

In a way, it’s a sort of ‘Time Travel’, and also 'Immortality' (no wonder I've always been drawn to the image of a Phoenix). We know that Time itself is an illusion, and that all that exists is NOW, but we as humans experience it in a LINEAR fashion... one thing after the next. Once we get out of the linear, we can re enter it at any point!

She explained that in a year or two (which would be around 2016-17), I would discover this myself - which I'm starting to, now (2018). More importantly, I would eventually discover how to do it consciously, and how to retain a memory of my previous incarnation (THIS one, Here, Now).

According to her (the ‘future Me’), she is still thinking about the possibilities and potential of travelling backwards and forwards in time like this (like I'm doing now - I've been thinking about this almost continually since 2014). We joked that it would be great to try and memorise Lotto numbers to pass ‘back’ to an earlier life, although we know that there are other, more practical and sensible uses for this, which we can explore later.

Unfortunately, since we’ve got to live a full lifetime before moving on to the next, it’s going to be a very long and slow process... but now I've got all the time in the Universe in which to do it!

Finally, she said that there are specific reasons why we can’t communicate often, if at all, but that I’d have to trust her on this one, because it’s impossible to explain because I haven’t discovered it yet... which is/was very confusing for me at the time!

That meeting left me so shocked (it IS a shock meeting your future self) that I drove around aimlessly for over an hour before going home. I don't remember exactly where I went, I just drove around the local area, trying to sort everything out in my mind.

The next day, once I'd calmed down, I created a new password which I call the "Reincarnation Password" (as an extra check on the genuineness of this), which I will never write down or tell anyone. The next time we spoke online, which was a few months later, she told me the password!

Since that meeting in 2014, I haven't heard from her too often. We've chatted on Facebook Messenger and by email a couple of times (the last time was July 2016), but we've not met physically since that first meeting.

I feel that there's still a LOT that I don't know and haven't discovered yet, but if it's true (which it currently appears to be), I've got a lot to discover and I feel that I'm heading towards a great adventure in Time.

If I can remember a few details of THIS life, in my next incarnation, I'm going to try to not make the same mistakes again (hopefully)!

Meeting my future self has given me a wonderful sense of confidence, knowing that no matter how restrictive and hopeless THIS incarnation feels (health problems), it's only a short event in my entire living experience!

Gabryel - Wow I'm blown away about your experience! It must have changed your life going forward. Oh and welcome to SF!
Old 12-12-2018, 03:46 PM
Seeker
Thank you all for your replies and positive comments and warm welcomes.

Firstly, it did come as a shock, meeting my future self. I still marvel at it even now.

Secondly, yes, we talked about going back in time to change things that we feel may be 'wrong' (to our modern point of view) but we realise that it will take a lot of thought before we even consider changing the time-line of this world. There may be unexpected (and even unwanted) consequences.

Lastly, it HAS changed my life. I'm more confident, but more thoughtful now. Also, it's made me more tolerant of other points of view, gender differences and sexuality, race, and cultures. Just thinking about the possibility of being born in a different culture with different standards and cultural norms, has made me more accepting of others beliefs.
Old 16-12-2018, 08:12 AM
Master

Mind boggling!
But the mind boggles anyway, doesn’t it?

Old 16-12-2018, 04:28 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Untersberg56
Naturally Gabryel you have considered that if you could return to an earlier period, any action which you took upon your return would be bound to change the course of world events.
Yes and no. Under the many worlds theory in quantum physics, each decision made splits the universe into however many choices there were for that decision. We move forward aware of one of those choices, but the universe moves on with a version for each choice. Combine that with the "time is not real" block universe/akashic records theory and instead of being created, all of those "future" universes already and have always existed. Instead of creating a new "future", you are mealy choosing between existing causality chains, ever branching from each link. You wouldn't be changing the course of world events, but instead choosing between which of the many "world lines" of causality you wish to bring into your consciousness and "realize".
Old 16-12-2018, 08:31 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
Yes and no. Under the many worlds theory in quantum physics, each decision made splits the universe into however many choices there were for that decision. We move forward aware of one of those choices, but the universe moves on with a version for each choice. Combine that with the "time is not real" block universe/akashic records theory and instead of being created, all of those "future" universes already and have always existed. Instead of creating a new "future", you are mealy choosing between existing causality chains, ever branching from each link. You wouldn't be changing the course of world events, but instead choosing between which of the many "world lines" of causality you wish to bring into your consciousness and "realize".

Not exactly...this is based off what we know of quantum physics...again, which is not linear, either. The truth is much more abstract than quantum or metaphysics...and is beyond any earthly understanding we currently have.

It's a picture, with four corners, a face, colors, and yet...no boundaries, no lateral structure, no definite colors, no ends to meet or make a corner.

The past, present and future are all playing out simotaneously, I've never heard of anything like Gary's story....but, I would not rule it out.

I'm just wondering now...if I'm out there somewhere...under a hut, on a beach, sipping margaritas...at 20 years old again...and why haven't I been contacted, or got a call to visit!

Ugh... people can be so self centered, sometimes.
Old 17-12-2018, 06:31 AM
Seeker
I believe in the many worlds theory too, and I also think that the full nature of the universe is beyond what our minds can comprehend as well.

I met my future self in March 2014 and we communicated for a short while. We haven't chatted since around July 2016, and all efforts to contact her have been fruitless. I don't know what's happened, but I suspect that revealing her existence to a friend in 2017 may have altered my quantum path, and she (I) doesn't exist in this one! I don't know!

I discovered a film a few months ago, called "Predestination". It's a conventional 'Time-travel' type movie with an interesting twist, which I feel really resonates with me at a personal level considering my experiences, and is well worth seeing.
Old 17-12-2018, 03:32 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado
I'm just wondering now...if I'm out there somewhere...under a hut, on a beach, sipping margaritas...at 20 years old again...and why haven't I been contacted, or got a call to visit!
You could be contacted if your reincarnated self is living in the same time period and remembers anything of his/her previous life, which I've heard is extremely rare. Some children have a memory of a previous life, but this memory often fades during early childhood. My later self told me I discovered how to remember my previous life accidentally. It was purely by chance.

You also need to realise that your new self has their own life to live in their new body. Keeping in touch regularly with a previous incarnation would be a distraction from that new life. Thinking of the age thing, my new self would be studying for and taking her school exams about now, so chatting to me may be more than she (I) can cope with at the moment.