Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 29-03-2020, 09:44 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachella
Please remember that almost the whole world is in lockdown, not just your country. The inability of meeting up/reuniting with people is a global issue at the moment. The "virus thing" has made a dramatic change into everyone's life. People have died and other people are working their a***s off in the hospitals and social care. This virus thing is not just a nuisance that prevents us from dating. That is a moment that requires us to be present and aware, but too many times I hear people being disappointed as they couldn't go on holidays as planned. Also, your country may be on lockdown until the end of May, or maybe not. It's not up to each single country, since it's a pandemic.
That said, I wish you the best for your romantic life.

To me yes it is a nuisance that prevents me from dating and living my life in other ways too.

I didn't choose in this life to be a doctor or work in a hospital, so I am grateful and acknowledge what they are doing, but my life is different than that.

I need to focus on what makes me happy and in a high vibration, and if that is my romantic life, it is perfectly valid. Thank you.
Old 29-03-2020, 10:55 AM
Master
Quote:
He mentioned for now we're just friends and later when we meet we'll see what happens.

To be blunt, he's probably married/involved already. So he put a stop to progressing further. Not wanting to talk on the phone or Skype, a sign of hiding something I'd say. He said "later when you meet", but then ignores you when you suggest something like speaking on the phone, which isn't unreasonable is it.

Last edited by JosephineB : 29-03-2020 at 02:20 PM.
Old 29-03-2020, 08:20 PM
Ascender
AS long as you two keep 6 ft distance ( I would keep 10 ft to be safe), meet outside in open air, with regular gloves on (Actually rubber gloves that you use for dish washing will do), wear face mask/bandanna/Halloween mask (Not N95, never N95, as it is needed by direct healthcare workers), wear gargles (any gargles- for swim, for ski, for construction work, for snorkeling).

Then talk to each other thru cell phone from that distance and with all the protections.

Wait...a minute..

Or You can just meet through a video chat. - there are so many video chat options now days. Try it out. It can be fun.

Well.. also look at it from a different angle.
I have noticed that the absent TFs are often blamed for all sorts of health conditions (chest pain, etc etc).
Your absent TF can not possibly infect you with COVID 19.
So, we want to be clear on that.
Old 01-04-2020, 01:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by olhosdeamendoa
Last year an astrologer told me that by March I would meet my twin flame.

I took it with a grain of salt at the time and didn't give it much thought but the truth is I did meet someone online at the beginning of this month with whom I had an instant connection.

We started talking and messaging each other non stop every day and it felt like we knew each other for ages.

We talked about meeting up for coffee but then all of a sudden our country went on lockdown because of this virus thing so we couldn't meet.

We continue to message and talk everyday and is lovely. We talk about everything, we have been vulnerable about how we feel in our lives, we have lots of banter and it feels like we bring the best in each other, and help each other navigate this difficult and weird time.

Although we live only about a 20 minutes drive from each other, it feels like we're on a long distance relationship at the moment.

We even talked about breaking the lockdown and meet, but I think it's too risky. Or he just passing at my house to say hi from afar.

We haven't decided to be in a exclusive relationship and we mention we're just friends, but it's pretty clear is not just that.

So what advice you can give me to navigate this time without being able to meet and feel this longing to do it? The worst part is just not knowing when the lockdown is being lifted and it can take many weeks until that happens.

Thank you!

Wow - I have read all the posts here, I am mostly with Fairy - you really don't know this guy.

When it comes to TF connection and love there's so much more to it. Are we evolved enough, can the relationship really work, do we love each other completely above all else? Are we truly willing to work on all our triggers to bring the connection forward.

I would say from reading your posts, there's something amiss. A genuine person that has never met you is pretty unlikely to behave the way that you have expressed in some of these responses.

The true twin flame connection is full of crazy, however the initial connection is sound to cement the couple. After some time this does wear off and the trials and tribulations begin.

Maybe - tap into the fact that a relationship does not have to fall under any umbrella, the whole joy of togetherness is just that, being together. Doesn't matter whether it's a twin flame relationship or not.

Also the Covid thing is affecting everybody, many people are apart and this is a tough thing for all of us.. It just is, it is our test to accept that this will pass and although it feels a long time before you know it you will be in another place.

Take care and all the best
Old 01-04-2020, 01:34 PM
Seeker

Hope it was really nice mate
Old 01-04-2020, 04:40 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by olhosdeamendoa
This is a joke right?
No, it isn't. I've been studying the soulmate process for over 10 years and I can substantiate everything I said with credible sources.
Old 03-04-2020, 09:52 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tis Armand
No, it isn't. I've been studying the soulmate process for over 10 years and I can substantiate everything I said with credible sources.

"Pay your debts and clean up your act. Make sure you're not breaking the law in any way. Most people are. Fast on Fridays. All these things can remove obstacles between you and the one who God wants you to marry. I'd also recite mantras like HAM-SAH but for no longer than 90 minutes a day. And no orgasms, but you should know that already."

Well then thank you for all your advice, but I don't have any debts, I'm not breaking the law, I don't believe in fasting for any reason, I don't want to marry again, and orgasms are amazing even if only on your own. So thank you, but my question was not related to any of this.
Old 03-04-2020, 10:00 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
Wow - I have read all the posts here, I am mostly with Fairy - you really don't know this guy.

When it comes to TF connection and love there's so much more to it. Are we evolved enough, can the relationship really work, do we love each other completely above all else? Are we truly willing to work on all our triggers to bring the connection forward.

I would say from reading your posts, there's something amiss. A genuine person that has never met you is pretty unlikely to behave the way that you have expressed in some of these responses.

The true twin flame connection is full of crazy, however the initial connection is sound to cement the couple. After some time this does wear off and the trials and tribulations begin.

Maybe - tap into the fact that a relationship does not have to fall under any umbrella, the whole joy of togetherness is just that, being together. Doesn't matter whether it's a twin flame relationship or not.

Also the Covid thing is affecting everybody, many people are apart and this is a tough thing for all of us.. It just is, it is our test to accept that this will pass and although it feels a long time before you know it you will be in another place.

Take care and all the best

"I would say from reading your posts, there's something amiss. A genuine person that has never met you is pretty unlikely to behave the way that you have expressed in some of these responses."

What do you mean by that, can you explain?

You're right, I don't really know this guy.

I do feel a connection with him, we talk for hours and I care about him already but I don't know him besides texting and not on real life.

I am releasing all expectations and anxiety about this and just take it as it is at the moment. Accepting the connection and how I feel and one day when we meet if we'll be just friends, fine.

We're helping each other tremendously at the moment going through this lockdown and difficult time, so if that's the only purpose and this all there is, fine.