Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 27-03-2020, 08:45 AM
Master

A man clothed in light

Yesterday morning I was in my bed, not doing very well, contemplating the meaning of life.. I must say that in these last days I prayed a lot, I prayed for myself, for my family and for the entire world.

Suddenly, I found myself in another room, I was sitting on a bed, I was fully covered with a blanket, only my head was "outside", but I was also seeing myself from a corner of this room, I had a 3D view but I could only see myself on this bed.

Few moments later I noticed this man, He was clothed in these white clothes. He was also clothed in this powerful glowing light, it was so so powerful, I could not see much, I know that it was man. He was walking towards me, at that moment, from my back, this malevolent face appeared, it was like hiding inside my body where my lungs and my heart are located.

Then this being of light came really close to me, I am not sure what happened, but I felt as if he moved his hands inside my body and in that very moment I felt this arc of energy, like a thunderbolt, traversing my lungs and probably all the other organs, in that very moment, I returned back into this world.

I was not sleeping at all, not even meditating, I was just sitting on my bed, I felt as if I was never gone, my father was talking and when I "woke up" he was still at that part that I heard him talking before this experience, as if time stopped when I was "gone".

I leave here a picture just to get an idea of how this man looked like:

Old 28-03-2020, 09:31 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Yesterday morning I was in my bed, not doing very well, contemplating the meaning of life.. I must say that in these last days I prayed a lot, I prayed for myself, for my family and for the entire world.

Suddenly, I found myself in another room, I was sitting on a bed, I was fully covered with a blanket, only my head was "outside", but I was also seeing myself from a corner of this room, I had a 3D view but I could only see myself on this bed.

Few moments later I noticed this man, He was clothed in these white clothes. He was also clothed in this powerful glowing light, it was so so powerful, I could not see much, I know that it was man. He was walking towards me, at that moment, from my back, this malevolent face appeared, it was like hiding inside my body where my lungs and my heart are located.

Then this being of light came really close to me, I am not sure what happened, but I felt as if he moved his hands inside my body and in that very moment I felt this arc of energy, like a thunderbolt, traversing my lungs and probably all the other organs, in that very moment, I returned back into this world.

I was not sleeping at all, not even meditating, I was just sitting on my bed, I felt as if I was never gone, my father was talking and when I "woke up" he was still at that part that I heard him talking before this experience, as if time stopped when I was "gone".

I leave here a picture just to get an idea of how this man looked like:

Beautiful encounter... You are blessed.
Old 28-03-2020, 05:21 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Beautiful encounter... You are blessed.

Thank you! I never experienced something like this, never, I've never seen a being of Light this way, never... but I have no idea of what it means, I tried to think about it but nothing comes into my mind, maybe my time here is over and something is going to happen to me, something related to my heart or my lungs.
Old 28-03-2020, 10:56 PM
ant

Hello ThatMan,

Sounds like an encounter i had in August 2015.

I didn't experience a vision(that came a few months later)but without the vision,i awoke to which felt like a thunderbolt to my chest,it felt like my lungs had collapsed.

I had xrays done and the doctors found nothing wrong,my lungs were clear,despite being a 35yr smoker up to that point.

Initially,i thought my heart was opened and may well have been the case as well,cause i was fairly closed off.

Anyhow like you and leading up to this,i was feeling off and started questioning,is this all there is to life,hence went on a search for more meaning and took a year off work.

I wouldn't be surprised that a healing took place.
Old 29-03-2020, 08:28 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elabr8Aspie
Hello ThatMan,

Sounds like an encounter i had in August 2015.

I didn't experience a vision(that came a few months later)but without the vision,i awoke to which felt like a thunderbolt to my chest,it felt like my lungs had collapsed.

I had xrays done and the doctors found nothing wrong,my lungs were clear,despite being a 35yr smoker up to that point.

Initially,i thought my heart was opened and may well have been the case as well,cause i was fairly closed off.

Anyhow like you and leading up to this,i was feeling off and started questioning,is this all there is to life,hence went on a search for more meaning and took a year off work.

I wouldn't be surprised that a healing took place.

So you too had a "similar" experience, now, please tell me about your spiritual search, have you found answers?

Yes, this is what I felt, a thunderbolt over my chest, this is what woke me up from that vision.
Old 29-03-2020, 08:43 AM
ant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
So you too had a "similar" experience, now, please tell me about your spiritual search, have you found answers?

Yes, this is what I felt, a thunderbolt over my chest, this is what woke me up from that vision.

I went through the experience of what i haven't experienced.

I was lead down a path in the sexual nature,namely to experience what i would never consider.

Sexual experience,that comes from the self indulgence,not by the giver(which is my essence btw).

Regards to answers,there are none,the answers through the forest,are none.

You just do without question.

Ultimately,the end game.

You are at the start of self discovery.

Question everything,be in two minds.

Find nothing.

Your journey.

Self discovery,is finding where you've always been.

Take care.
Old 29-03-2020, 09:17 AM
Pathfinder

Mystical experiences like yours are common, especially if you have a regular spiritual practice. As to the meaning of yours, it seems positive, though you should work at correcting your heart and lungs. Read Life-Changing Foods by Anthony William and try bringing some of those foods into your life.

Regarding your longing for answers, if you check out the past lectures of Beinsa Douno and the future work of Mark Atwood, there you will find answers. Another teacher I like to recommend is Samael Aun Weor but at times he can be difficult to comprehend.
Old 30-03-2020, 09:20 PM
ant

Hi ThatMan,

Sorry for the last post,i tend to speak in tongues when i've had a few at wino clock.

So to make some sense and to answer your question with a sobering mind ie:'please tell me about your spiritual search, have you found answers?'.

After soul searching,i found more meaning to life,once i started downsizing,minimalizing,keeping only what i need and donating the rest of my possessions to charity.

Then eventually some 8mnths later,i threw caution to the wind,retired and exited to the country.

That was 19mnths ago and actually took a year to unwind down from being part of the system.

You know,in that constant mode of thinking you have to be doing something etc.

Anyhow,

My life started off with a 20yr addiction to heroin,methadone and benzos.

And in that time,only worked for two years all in toll.

So essentially,i was still in touch with my child essence,as i was not part of the system,no responsibilities,nothing.I did my own thing and partied myself to sleep on a daily basis.

Though very much a scapegoat/misfit of the system,with some jail time,weekend detention,community service orders,bashings and ultimately a blessing in disguise in light of a stabbing.

This stabbing got me away from the scene and at 35,i relocated interstate and became part of the system.

Up until 47 that is,where i was left feeling burnt out from work and questioning is this all there is to life.

Then the lightning bolt,which in turn sent me down another path and a lot of soul searching.

With having lived life on both sides of the coin,it gave a better perspective and sense on what truly mattered.

What was holding me back and what my soul didn't desire.

Downsizing,losing attachments,addictions,no more distractions and now going with the flow of life.

I don't need to question nor seek answers,as i know i'm guided and looked after in everything i do.

A bit like that seinfeld episode where jerry throws $20 out the window and he get's it back.

Hence,nothing more,nothing less.

Horses for courses and what we have to resolve and learn along 'the way'.