Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 01-03-2020, 10:41 AM
Master

A hostage soldier

Last night while meditating, I was just enjoying the silence and praying from time to time when I suddenly started to see this soldier tied to a chair, at first I thought that it's just my imagination and I gave no importance to this image, then few moments later, this vision appeared again, but this time a lot more clearer.

I want to say that this never happened before, I felt as if the second time this vision was pushed into my awareness so that I may notice it.

Now, I have a better image of this soldier, I am not sure of the place and the time, but my "instincts" were telling me that this was a scene that happened in the second world war in Africa, how I know this? There were other soldier and their commander and they all had those special army clothes for the very hot weather in Africa.

Now, this hostage solider, I am not sure if he was an enemy to them or one of them, was tied to a chair, he was white, he had a white t-shirt like snow, his hair was trimmed, his pants were similar with the ones that the other soldiers were wearing. This made me think that this was an USA solider and held hostage by his own.

So, the commander said something like this: "This war has been so long, I need..."; and in that instant I knew that this commander was a very bad man, he used to rape other men, so his intention was to rape this hostage soldier and all the other soldiers were helping him.

I even saw the room, the chair, the table and their uniforms, just like I said, but I could not see their faces at all. The commander was smoking and the temperature was very hot... I could see the sun rays passing through the windows, this was a very torrid summer.

I have no idea if this really happened or the meaning of this, I am kinda tired of having this visions that have no meaning for me.
Old 01-03-2020, 11:23 AM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Last night while meditating, I was just enjoying the silence and praying from time to time when I suddenly started to see this soldier tied to a chair, at first I thought that it's just my imagination and I gave no importance to this image, then few moments later, this vision appeared again, but this time a lot more clearer.

I want to say that this never happened before, I felt as if the second time this vision was pushed into my awareness so that I may notice it.

Now, I have a better image of this soldier, I am not sure of the place and the time, but my "instincts" were telling me that this was a scene that happened in the second world war in Africa, how I know this? There were other soldier and their commander and they all had those special army clothes for the very hot weather in Africa.

Now, this hostage solider, I am not sure if he was an enemy to them or one of them, was tied to a chair, he was white, he had a white t-shirt like snow, his hair was trimmed, his pants were similar with the ones that the other soldiers were wearing. This made me think that this was an USA solider and held hostage by his own.

So, the commander said something like this: "This war has been so long, I need..."; and in that instant I knew that this commander was a very bad man, he used to rape other men, so his intention was to rape this hostage soldier and all the other soldiers were helping him.

I even saw the room, the chair, the table and their uniforms, just like I said, but I could not see their faces at all. The commander was smoking and the temperature was very hot... I could see the sun rays passing through the windows, this was a very torrid summer.

I have no idea if this really happened or the meaning of this, I am kinda tired of having this visions that have no meaning for me.

how do you know there's no meaning?
Old 01-03-2020, 11:39 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
how do you know there's no meaning?

Because I can't understand these visions, I can't understand them, they appear and are gone in an instant, very rarely I receive more information later on...
Old 01-03-2020, 11:53 AM
hazada guess

Quote:
Because I can't understand these visions, I can't understand them, they appear and are gone in an instant, very rarely I receive more information later on...

My understanding is when we meditate,we tune in to out higher self if you will,which stores many images of events that have occured in past lives.(I may be wrong).
Old 01-03-2020, 12:09 PM
Elfin

Hi... I agree with Hazada guess. My first instinct is that you are having flashbacks to previous lives. We all have to go through this at some stage... To clear out traumas from the past in order that we can progress on our spiritual journey. Obviously i could be wrong. But once again I feel for you , because these things that you experience are not very pleasant.
Old 01-03-2020, 02:08 PM
Elfin

...plus I reacted again to what you were saying because my dad was a soldier in Africa.
Old 01-03-2020, 03:55 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
...plus I reacted again to what you were saying because my dad was a soldier in Africa.

That's really crazy, I had no idea!! You are the second person is telling me that my posts have connections with their own lives! This is just crazy, we talked some time ago on my other post and now I have this vision and your own father was a solder in Africa!!

I had many other dreams about WW2, I had dreams were I was fighting for one side or saying no to war and in all these dreams I either was a solider, a boy or a girl, I know that they were me and I was them. Once, I was this solider who was totally against wars and I was trying to see what their plans were regarding the war and so I met this little girl and we become friends, in all this time I was watching this little girl with the soldier, they both were me but they had no idea, I could feel everything they felt, I had their minds and they had my mind, you know, the same thinking style. I even healed a little children that died in the WW2, I healed his broken legs, there were many spirits with him, including his mother and when they saw what I did, they all started to praise me as if I was God.. and I told them that they should thank God not me.
Old 01-03-2020, 04:53 PM
Elfin

Quote:
That's really crazy, I had no idea!! You are the second person is telling me that my posts have connections with their own lives! This is just crazy, we talked some time ago on my other post and now I have this vision and your own father was a solder in Africa!!

I had many other dreams about WW2, I had dreams were I was fighting for one side or saying no to war and in all these dreams I either was a solider, a boy or a girl, I know that they were me and I was them. Once, I was this solider who was totally against wars and I was trying to see what their plans were regarding the war and so I met this little girl and we become friends, in all this time I was watching this little girl with the soldier, they both were me but they had no idea, I could feel everything they felt, I had their minds and they had my mind, you know, the same thinking style. I even healed a little children that died in the WW2, I healed his broken legs, there were many spirits with him, including his mother and when they saw what I did, they all started to praise me as if I was God.. and I told them that they should thank God not me.
Hi...I just don't know what to say. I am crying souch. Your accounts of everything you see are so beautiful and yet so distressing. You reduce me to years every single time. I am highly sensitive and empath which means that I feel other people's options so strongly that it effects me deeply. This has gone one step beyond that. The connections to to a soldier in Africa are un- canny. Although I have to say at this point that my father was not in WW2...:he was there in the early 50,s fighting the mau- mau tribe. You need to stay strong .. and I will pray for strength for you because you are the most remarkable young man I have ever known... If I can help you in any way on your journey I will... X
Old 01-03-2020, 05:21 PM
Elfin

Please excuse some of the typing errors... It's not me ... It's the phone!
Old 01-03-2020, 05:23 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi...I just don't know what to say. I am crying souch. Your accounts of everything you see are so beautiful and yet so distressing. You reduce me to years every single time. I am highly sensitive and empath which means that I feel other people's options so strongly that it effects me deeply. This has gone one step beyond that. The connections to to a soldier in Africa are un- canny. Although I have to say at this point that my father was not in WW2...:he was there in the early 50,s fighting the mau- mau tribe. You need to stay strong .. and I will pray for strength for you because you are the most remarkable young man I have ever known... If I can help you in any way on your journey I will... X

Yes, I noticed our last conversation when you say that you are an empath, guess what, I am one too, I can put myself in the shoes of other people and feel every single thing and I can't control this, it's a blessing and a curse, a curse because it caused and it causes me so so much suffering, but I reached this stable ground where I am able to hold myself together.

Try to stay calm and relax yourself, I can take this, I've been tormented by all sorts of dark entities, just few weeks ago a dark entity burned my right hand and I could see how my flesh was falling from my bones, I was crying so badly and I was praying for help, then that entity made fun of me and of my prayers, anyway, I am strong, I can take this!

Once I was trapped in this hellish place and there were people there, it was like a cave under the Earth, these people were eating each other because they were too hungry and thirsty. They were guarded by these big dark entities, I was thrown in that place, I was sure this is my end, but something happened, I became an angel of light, I was clothed in this glowing and burning golden light, I had an armor on me of light and a sword made of light, my wings were reaching the sky if we were to compare them with our physical world, I flew right away from there.

I fell from a moving train in real life and survived without a single scratch, this is when I saw 3 dark entities with my own eyes, that night was very horrible, I told my story to all people, I know that the Father, the Creator was with me, after I escaped from those 3 dark entities I sang of joy and I kept repeating again and again the Pslam 23.

God, the Supreme Being is with me so I do not worry at all!!

I see, you know, this is the problem with these visions, I can't understand them, they come and they go, thank you for praying for me, I asked many many people to pray for me some months ago, that's it when I was heavily attacked, 5-6 nightmares every night for months, but now I am so much better, I freed myself of 6 years of depression in an instant all by using the power of meditation and of course the help of the Father! I will pray for you too so that the Light will keep you safe!

I talk about my experiences because I know that I awake people and so I keep writing every single thing here!